.kju

All in Arma (AiA) - TKOH/OA/A2/A1 merge with A3

New version available: https://dev-heaven.net/projects/all-in-arma/files

Changes:

• Added: optional addon to disable TKOH content.
  • Added: parachute backpacks to transport helicopters and planes.

• Fixed: Script error when helicopters get damaged.
  • Fixed: Faulty dependencies for A1-QG.
  • Fixed: A2/OA effects cause script errors due to removal of sVI.

Full details: https://dev-heaven.net/versions/1493

WIP changes:

---

Notes:

• A3 BETA required.
  • CBA A3 beta 4 required (and no other CBA version).
  • Delete the former @AllInArma modfolder first.
  • The design of A3 vs A2/OA/TKOH infantry and hidden content has changed. Make sure to read the FAQ.
  • If you want to play A1 terrains without missing objects, you need to merge the misc.pbo and buildings.pbo from A1 and A2 yourself and put it into .\@A1A2ObjectMerge\addons. More details in the wiki.
  • If you want to play A1 missions, you need to load A2 and OA along as well. Queen's Gambit missions are not yet supported.
  • Please read the known-issues section, the FAQ and howTo-post-issues.

Important notes:

Please vote in the A3 Feedback Tracker (FT) for AiA related tickets.

See links in the Known issues section.

Contribute:

We are looking for a nice banner, promo screenshots and promo trailers for our new AllInArma info page.

If you want to help out with your skills, please contact me. :)

Enjoy :bounce3:

---

Let me repeat the outreach to you - the community, players and fans of All in Arma. :)

1. First off be sure to check out the lighting tweaks shared by Fabio_Chavez.

Please give them a try ingame and leave him your feedback, or even try to do tweaks yourself (see also).

Based on your feedback and input, new lighting will be set for A2 and OA terrains - both official and community made terrains. :)

2. Please leave your comments and vote what you want me to look into next.

This is an input and community driven project - with the exception of things only BI can address.

3. Please report issues in this thread or the issue tracker and tell your friends to do so as well.

You guys need to tell me what needs fixing or improved.

4. It appears still quite many people have problems with the installation/setup process.

Hence it would be great to have a) the guide improved and b) translations for different languages available.

Please contact me, if you want to help here, have suggestions or know better/translated guides already available.

5. Anyone wants to help out with assigning custom look to the A1/A2/OA/TKOH units when A3 models are used,

or for A3 units when the A2 models are used, or for women replacements in general which currently all use the same civilian model.

It is essentially a simple, yet rather boring and time consuming copy paste job. :o

You would get a text file with the different templates available and another text file with the units.

The job is to assign meaningful models to the different type of classes - in other words it involves some creativity and sense of realism.

Good job .kju ! :)

Thanks for the version! Will test asap! :D

Thank you for the update.

Edited by Denco

I went to dev heaven and checked feature requests and ive found this one: "make A2/OA use A3 effects." What's hiding behind this? Does it include A3 streetlights by any chance?

Btw, thanks for the update! :)

Thanks for the update kju!

/KC

Awesome mod. Thank you for updates. Keep up the good work!

@ Soulreaper2453

That's up to BI - they need to add/activate engine support for large structures.

@ Nobolus

[FMP] Dance looks like a fairly advanced addon.

It probably needs additional tweaks for the addon itself.

Unfortunately BI does not keep backwards compatibility in mind most of the time.

@ Nikko

Yes you can use other mods.

As for PwS activiation - I believe to the use of A2/OA addons for A3 when AiA is used was recently introduced.

Best check the PwS release thread for further information and use their support system if you can't find the info.

@ GvsE

In general probably possible. However I have limited knowledge on this and BI did not provide documentation on this.

@ tyl3r99

The updated was submitted to SIX networks. Sickboy will make it available when he finds the time to.

;2436740']

@ tyl3r99

The updated was submitted to SIX networks. Sickboy will make it available when he finds the time to.

thanks KJU

All my A2 infantry looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/pnMzFrV.jpg

I'm using Arma 3 beta non dev build latest version and im playing AiA via playwithsix though i have downloaded the latest version from the AiA site and installed it.

Pls help

download with SIX got stuck at 1.2%

I just got done downloading ArmaII and AO at 6.2mb/s.....

nvm got it, had to crank up the max connections

Edited by Alabatross

Hey kju!

Tested last version and there seems to be a problem with sound. When using JSRS 1.5 sound mod with AiA am getting a mash up of sounds from Arma 2, the mod and the ones used from Arma 3. When using without JSRS sound mod the ones used from Arma 3 are not present and only the original Arma 2 ones are on. Also some are missing like the GAU-8 and aircraft crash sound :D (maybe more). If you can add an "AiA_DeactivateA3Sounds.pbo" in future release would be awesome man!

P.S. Why so little to none people play this awesome mod? So much fun here. :/

I think people are waiting for a more stable version and more features... like I am with A3

I seem to be getting an error whenever I try to spawn someone in the editor, namely:

No entry bin/config/cfgvoice.Male00ENG

Any help is appreciated.

---------- Post added at 23:40 ---------- Previous post was at 23:40 ----------

I seem to be getting an error whenever I try to spawn someone in the editor, namely:

Any help is appreciated.

I think it has something to do with the latest update on the development branch, I'm rolling back now to see if it fixes the issue

---------- Post added at 23:57 ---------- Previous post was at 23:40 ----------

Any help is appreciated.

Ok I rolled back from the dev branch to the regular branch and I'm getting 0 errors now, so that's what the problem is

I tried to load TKOH demo to see it I can access the map but it would NOT work through AIA. Regular TKOH does work.

I hope BIS would have a sale on TKOH series so users can start generating missions on those maps.

Edited by Valken

Any tutorial on how to make it work? I read the wiki about the mod but did not succeed(https://dev-heaven.net/projects/all-in-arma/wiki#Frequently-asked-questions). I installed using play with six, but only the last version was istalled is that normal?, an error appears on the mod cba too. Even having installed it. What am I doing wrong? Is there any tutorial?

screenshot159626esi1.png

works fine overall, but somehow it doesnt recognize my licenses. for example BAF STuff is blurry (low res texture), and the maps from ACR Dlc are missing aswell.

DLCs must be supported by engine, nothing Kju can do about atm.

hmm okay that makes sense..

screenshot30502x3suu.png

its so cool to have all my arma related stuff accessible with one executable!

Same! :( I really hope kju can get a fix out soon as rolling back to non-dev branch breaks an addon I've been working on recently.

Any help is appreciated.