.kju

All in Arma (AiA) - TKOH/OA/A2/A1 merge with A3

Short heads-up:

Trying to get you a working version out for the A3 beta tonight or tomorrow. :)

There's been quite a few class name changes in the beta. Helicopters in particular now have more generic class names.

;2420073']Short heads-up:

Awesome thanks mate! :D

:yay:

thank you very much for all your dedication and hard work to this mod, we (the community) greatly appreciate it.

Hello there

ditto. For many this is an essential little mod. Take your time. (just don't sleep/eat/rest or do anything else).

With the game moving into Beta, will this stop or lessen the incidents of updates breaking AIA or will it inherently always be vulnerable to issues?

Rgds

LoK

can´t load soldier in editor. Message: no entry `config.bin/cfgWeapons/V_PlateCarrier....

newest AiA, dev beta.

little correction: This error I´ve with utes only. With chernarus I can load custom editor scenarios.

The errors everyone is getting is because of all of the classname changes. Kju has stated he is working on getting us a patch this weekend fixing this.

Hey Kju, I added two bugs (for each vehicle still available) on the AiA wiki with A3 content enabled & A2CO content disabled. Cheer.

Haven't had the time to try this out yet but will now when we entered beta and just wanted to say thanks to you and the team (?) for making and sharing! I'm pretty sure this will become a classic just like some of your previous OFP/ArmA addons...

/KC

Hello there

ditto. For many this is an essential little mod. Take your time. (just don't sleep/eat/rest or do anything else).

With the game moving into Beta, will this stop or lessen the incidents of updates breaking AIA or will it inherently always be vulnerable to issues?

Rgds

LoK

This will inherently stop issue's as we near close to beta and launch, class-names will be finalized and will stop the errors everyone is encountering. Right now i feel kju is reaching into his box of tricks and again going to bring us another masterpiece to add to his repository. :)

Hey guys!

Does someone have also long loading times in AiA?

It always happen if some "human" characters are placed. If I place a chicken as a player and NO other "human" unit in the editor, then it goes faster.

When its done with loading I can play AiA normal, no problems. Even when Im loading a other map after that, it goes faster then before. But when I close the game completly and restart, then I have to wait again... maybe 2 mins.

In Arma 1, 2 or 3 I never had a experience like that. Loading times doesn't go to long. Not like in AiA.

I want to fix that problem because I realy want to play with AiA and build some missions but its not realy cool to wait always so long in the first time.

New version available: https://dev-heaven.net/projects/all-in-arma/files

Changes:

• Added: Make an infantry ejecting a flying air unit get an non steerable parachute.

• Changed: Make AiA compatible to the A3 beta.
  • Changed: Make only CBA A3 required.

• Fixed: Faulty uniform assigned to US_Delta_Force_Undercover_Takistani_Base_EP1 and subclasses.
  • Fixed: Faulty uniform assigned to special Eagle Wing units.
  • Fixed: Missing textureHL definition for TKOH infantry.

Full details: https://dev-heaven.net/versions/1487

---

Notes:

• A3 BETA required.
  • CBA A3 beta 4 required (and no other CBA version).
  • Delete the former @AllInArma modfolder first.
  • The modline has changed. Adjust yours accordingly. See wiki for sample modline.
  • If you want to play A1 terrains without missing objects, you need to merge the misc.pbo and buildings.pbo from A1 and A2 yourself and put it into @AllInArma\A1A2ObjectMerge\addons. (Extract the A1 first, then copy and overwrite the data from the A2 version and repack)
  • If you want to play A1 missions, you need to load A2 and OA along as well. Queen's Gambit missions are not yet supported.
  • Please read the known-issues section, the FAQ and howTo-post-issues.

Important notes:

Please vote in the A3 Feedback Tracker (FT) for AiA related tickets.

See links in the Known issues section.

Contribute:

We are looking for a nice banner, promo screenshots and promo trailers for our new AllInArma info page.

If you want to help out with your skills, please contact me. :)

Enjoy :bounce3:

Edited by .kju [PvPscene]

I'm getting an error message. It says ""Addon "AiA_Eventhandlers" requires "cba_main_a3"".

CBA_A3 is updatet via Sixupdater. The long loading times are still present.

Is anyone here with the same experience or even with a fix?

EDIT:

When I'm disableing the A2 and OA path in the bat, then it goes faster.

But this is not a solution for a addon like AiA.

Edited by Scheintot887

I hope this isn't some known issue that I know nothing about, but it seems that on Arma 2 maps there's this color overlay which looks ugly and drops my fps down by 10. It doesn't show in the options screen and I couldn't find any option that helped with the problem.

Comparison pictures.

Has anybody encountered something like this?

Also I'm glad you devoted your time to make this, I really appreciate this mod.

---------- Post added at 22:29 ---------- Previous post was at 22:29 ----------

It wouldn't let me post links without having posted a post first, so I hope it's alright I put it in a second reply.

http://i.imgur.com/IclNduS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/gz1THf9.jpg

V-E-R-Y nice update, now we got a lot of decent beta assets and ALL the islands! :yay::yay::yay:

hope more people host that stuff so i dont have to spend all my time alone in the editor LOL :rolleyes:

look at this beauty (which just allmost fried my CPU)

ED99D62597FAA4B2FD9944985FD6B1C3B0AD789F

804A09587862F0993350F8827189ED723C4188D8

Edited by Fabio_Chavez

CBA_A3 error fixed.

Used wrong CBA_A3 version.

But now its completly mixed with the Arma AO Interface in the main menu and when I try to start a preview in the editor its taking a lot of time and then its crashing if I switch to desktop. Why I switch to desktop? Because it doesn't stop to load....

I'm starting the game with the BAT data... I see that the modline has changed.. so? What is that meaning for the BAT users?

Pls, don't forget to explain that for the BAT users nexttime.

I don't know, should I change something in the Bat or not?

And im sure, the long loading times doesn't disappered with the new version and it's not my PC.

It is not the best one but defently not the slowest one... and like I said before, its just with AiA. Never had any problems like that in any arma games or arma mods before.

And PLS.... IF you read this and IF you use AiA, then take a goddamn fucking minute to respond and give me some of your experience: Do I am the only one with long loading times?

Updated the batch files with now just loading @CBA_A3 (removed CBA_A2, CBA_OA, CBA_TOH) and the new location for @A1A2ObjectMerge.

As said to have it fully working the new CBA A3 version must be used - it should become available in a few hours.

@ Valken

Please post the problems in the issue tracker. One ticket per issue and add as much details as possible - most important attach the rpt log file of that session.

@ orlok

You have to ask BI that. ;-)

@ KeyCat

As always aside from a few supportitive contributers its just me.. the workload and complexity is beyond what one can do as hobby modder.

@ Tinter

What mission did you try? You need to provide more details to allow anyone to help you.

@ Scheintot887

Please read: HowTo-post-issues

The long loading times should be mostly due to: https://dev-heaven.net/issues/71625 - only BI can fix that.

Also keep in mind that loading more pbos, aka way more data from your HDDs, means longer game loading - at least at game start-up.

Edited by .kju [PvPscene]

@ KJU Great Job and noted.

Where is the RPT file located? I fixed the other two errors by fixing the bat files. I had AIA pointing to ARMA 3 LITE, instead of the ALPHA - which was updated to 0.71. Changed the directory names and it fixed the last two issues.

Now some missions with cutscenes work such as Enemy Unknown C08 but there are still scripting errors mostly from ACE dependencies.

I will try to detail the issues with campaigns and other missions as I go through it on the bug tracker.

Now all we really need is a campaign/mission converter from ARMA 2 to ARMA 3!

Firstly, thank you so much for continuing support!

Secondly, I still have to replace the aia.characters with the pbo from the very first release if I want the following setup: A3 characters vehicles and gear; CO maps; CO gear, vehicles, etc. manned by A3 characters. Would it be possible to include the aia.characters that allows this configuration in the optional folder?

Regardless, great job! Finally I dont get cba errors, which is good news. :)

@.kju

I've found out that the overlay used differs from mission to mission and doesn't show anything when I just preview in the editor. The mission I showed was the Zargabad Life showcase. I also tries PMC Showcase which was even worse since I couldn't even see anything when flying a helicopter, but I'll just steer away from these missions. If there's anything you do want to know, then ask me and I'll be happy to provide.

;2422847']

@ KeyCat

As always aside from a few supportitive contributers its just me.. the workload and complexity is beyond what one can do as hobby modder.

I dont have any real skills yet but I do have money(not a lot) :D . Where the hell do I donate to?

CLA Clafghan seems to be the only map where AiA does not remove the old sky, anybody has an idea why that is and what can be done about it to remove it?

B55BE5851AB72B82E8617DDAFC62A711ACA753D0

A19D7C8C591B20B221099D627B44CF73A7A2343D

6D54EFC18EF6216FD24621D28676C1ACB93EDA96

another bug, wich i also encountered on chernarus, some trees will not be affected by fog.

B996A980B9FD1550524A275D2C0C0221748CF0D3

Edited by Fabio_Chavez