.kju

All in Arma (AiA) - TKOH/OA/A2/A1 merge with A3

@ .kju [PvPscene]

--> thank you very much for this incredible Mod!! :yay:

:bounce3:

Hmm Strange, but same happen when run only A3. My soldier use default nato soldier model and default nato uniform only retextured, no new soldier models. Vest is from sample model, maybe is problem in vest model.cfg.

hi everybody,

Do you know if is possible to start AIA only for one files ?

because on gameserver i can't launch a .bat and i need AIA only for one addon .

is AiA it working in MP yet ?

Yes it's working.

Does anyone know why some people have this feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=8973 bug when attempting to play using All in Arma while others have no such problems?.

My friends all have All in Arma working perfectly whereas the game crashes for me like the bug reports?

I saw the cool videos on YT with users playing with this mod.

I was wondering would this mod also support "Carrier Mission : Gaea" or at least the map from that game? Or the ARMA Rearmed or CWR2 mods?

If I can fix my crashing problems with ARMA 3 Lite (not related to this mod), I would purchase the beta right away just to play with AiA!

New version available: https://dev-heaven.net/projects/all-in-arma/files

Changes:

• Added: optional addon to disable A2/OA content (found in core\addons\#optional).
  • Added: dummy classes for private A1 soldier classes.

• Fixed: OA units now use A2 models.
  • Fixed: Unable to launch most A1/A2/OA missions on a dedicated server.

Full details: https://dev-heaven.net/versions/1486

---

Notes:

• Delete the former @AllInArma modfolder first.
  • The modline has changed. Adjust yours accordingly. See wiki for sample modline.
  • If you want to play A1 terrains without missing objects, you need to merge the misc.pbo and buildings.pbo from A1 and A2 yourself and put it into @AllInArma\A1A2ObjectMerge\addons. (Extract the A1 first, then copy and overwrite the data from the A2 version and repack)
  • If you want to play A1 missions, you need to load A2 and OA along as well. Queen's Gambit missions are not yet supported.
  • Please read the known-issues section, the FAQ and howTo-post-issues.

Important notes:

Please vote in the A3 Feedback Tracker (FT) for AiA related tickets.

See links in the Known issues section.

Contribute:

We are looking for a nice banner, promo screenshots and promo trailers for our new AllInArma info page.

If you want to help out with your skills, please contact me. :)

Enjoy :bounce3:

The A3 groups (F2) are missing, can this be fixed?

Dirty Haz

Here's a dumb question. What is A1 and A2 models? And what does that mean for playing ALPHA without disabling A3 content?

Thanks for not killing me.

And PLEASE, include a readme. You have all instructions here. Not everyone can always go online. And it's nice to have instructions come with the actual addons so that I can set it up whenever I have time not whenever i'm online.. Well at least a read me that we don't have to unpbo something to find. Thanks. I really appreciate the work.

Edited by victim913

Meaning using the soldiers from A1 and A2, as in USMC, US Army, etc. If you use them then A3 units will stop working correctly, therefore you should play with either A3 units OR with A2 units, not both.

How do I use A3 units instead of A2 units without disabling the other stuff?

Dirty Haz

Edit/Update: Never mind...

Dirty Haz

Edited by Dirty Haz
Edit/Update

@ kakarot

Can you please explain in more words what you are trying to achieve.

@ griffz

We have a public server called: "All in Arma Test Server < AiA > www.pvpscene.org"

Although so far there are just PvP missions from A1/A2/OA on there.

Feel free to make suggestions what you want to see there (with links).

@ sebianoti

Make sure everyone is using the latest release.

Play withSix was updated yesterday - it didnt have the version prior with the terrain crashes fix.

@ Valken

Carrier Mission is a different engine altogther. Not possible to combine unfortunately.

What do you mean with "ARMA Rearmed" - TKOH Rearmed by chance?

CWR2 is not supported as they dont want to see it in A3 sadly.

Did you submit your crash logs to the BI feedback tracer yet?

@ Dirty Haz

Can you please explain in more words what you mean.

;2419261']

@ Valken

Carrier Mission is a different engine altogther. Not possible to combine unfortunately.

Noted.

What do you mean with "ARMA Rearmed" - TKOH Rearmed by chance?

I meant the ARMA 1 remake mod for A2 CO actually. It is still a work in progress but already playable. Would be awesome with the updated A3 engine just for visual quality and engine fixes.

CWR2 is not supported as they dont want to see it in A3 sadly.

Would it be possible to just load the maps from CRW2 via AIA and unofficially remake the missions in A3 to use AIA/CRW2 hybrid to play the campaigns?

Did you submit your crash logs to the BI feedback tracer yet?

I did not but will do. I hope they can fix it for the beta. Thanks for the advice.

Anyone found any problems with the lastest beta and AiA ? I am at work so cannot check it myself.

When I remove "AiA_DisableA3Content.pbo" the game does not go to the main menu screen, it just goes all black after the final rsc screen... :confused:

Dirty Haz

@ Valken

Try it. Just leave CAA1 out.

However the high number of addons used may cause problems.

Be sure to share your results here.

The CWR part is technically possible - just give it a try.

However you are probably best to contact the CWR team on that.

@ Dirty Haz

Please read and follow this: https://dev-heaven.net/projects/all-in-arma/wiki#HowTo-post-issues

Anyone found any problems with the lastest beta and AiA ? I am at work so cannot check it myself.

can´t load soldier in editor. Message: no entry `config.bin/cfgWeapons/V_PlateCarrier....

newest AiA, dev beta.

can´t load soldier in editor. Message: no entry `config.bin/cfgWeapons/V_PlateCarrier....

newest AiA, dev beta.

Same here, also start up error saying ( addon "LoadAfterA3Data_C_PVPscene" requires addon "A3_Air_f_Ka60" ).

How do I use A3 units instead of A2 units without disabling the other stuff?

Dirty Haz

you can/should start from a white sheet , and use only A3 infantry , with A2 EMPTY vehicle.

you can fill instantly every vehicle with a command started from infantry group leader initialization field .

{_x MoveinCargo $vehicle_name} Foreach units group this.

{_x MoveinDriver $vehicle_name}

{_x MoveingGunner $vehicle_name}

of course you need to name each vehicles

I was briefly able to run some mod/mission tests and noticed some issues. It appears A2/CO missions with ingame cutscenes won't work.

Mods such as CRW2, ARMA REARMED or even Namalsk Crisis either won't show the missions or just crash on load. But I can load CRW2, ARMA Reloaded and NAMALSK maps into the editor if I remove the mission pbos. I checked in A2/CO and there are beginning cutscenes at mission start.

I can run DayZ singleplayer mod on Namalsk (no cutscenes) for instance so it is not a map issue.

Also found the Enemy Unknown (X-com type) mission for Isla Duabla map with Alienz mod and it won't run in AIA, but it works in A2CO. This mission does require acex to load into AIA, but won't run the mission. It would hang and crash out nearly loading all assets. I can tell since my mouse pointer would show up near the end of the loading sequence.

There is a short in-game cutscene at the beginning where your team is transported via helicopter to LZ before game starts.

However, The Mother Ship mission (using either Isla Duabla map or Alienz mod) works fine in AIA with Proving Grounds map. In fact, it looks way better than in A2/CO. There is no cutscene. It just drops into the game.

A2/CO Mission "Senkaku_Diayutai_Conflict.mb_manaisland.pbo" using mb_manaisland map with @MB_ROCKS,@mb_veg_adv, and@VME_PLA, @JSDFmod works . Again no cutscenes.

I still get crashes in A3 Alpha but it may really be heat related on my OC'ed cpu with a high ambient temperature where I am.