.kju

All in Arma (AiA) - TKOH/OA/A2/A1 merge with A3

Just getting Shader errors after I uninstalled AIA. Haven't been able to play for a few months..

Just getting Shader errors after I uninstalled AIA. Haven't been able to play for a few months..

Delete your A3 profile

I was wondering, when playing SaOk's mission ZUB on Chernarus, all the grass looks like it's been freshly mowed. Is it supposed to be like that? Similar to that addon "gdtmod_grass_arma2", which btw, I am not using.

Does no one know what my issue is? My friend who is also using Dev branch loaded it up fine but when I start A3 with AiA from PlayWithSix nothing A2 is loaded with it or available. Ive used it before without any problems but now I cant.

If no one knows what the deal is then does anyone know how to use ONLY A2 maps and not load any other A2 content?

Does no one know what my issue is? My friend who is also using Dev branch loaded it up fine but when I start A3 with AiA from PlayWithSix nothing A2 is loaded with it or available. Ive used it before without any problems but now I cant.

If no one knows what the deal is then does anyone know how to use ONLY A2 maps and not load any other A2 content?

Are you using PWS to use AiA?

There are threads scattered about on just importing the maps and are findable googlewise.

Rgds

LoK

Are you using PWS to use AiA?

There are threads scattered about on just importing the maps and are findable googlewise.

Rgds

LoK

I searched for just map importing before with no real info on how to do it. And yes Im using PWS. I never had a problem before but now I am. But my friend is using PWS and his works fine.

Hello there

I assume you've checked the AiA wiki etc.

Try manually deleting the @Aia install, restart PWS and reinstall through PWS. Then create a new custom profile with AIA selected in PWS.

Rgds

LoK

Hello there

I assume you've checked the AiA wiki etc.

Try manually deleting the @Aia install, restart PWS and reinstall through PWS. Then create a new custom profile with AIA selected in PWS.

Rgds

LoK

Already done all of this including uninstalling A3 and PWS and deleting all their regestry entries. No effect.

sorry for not having read all the pages, but does tkoh:hinds work with this?

Already done all of this including uninstalling A3 and PWS and deleting all their regestry entries. No effect.

Hello there

How odd! Now, you say your chum's setup works fine. Is he a virtual or physical chum? Can he pop round to take a peek? Perhaps there's just one silly thing you're missing out or somesuch?

@Viper TKoH etc does work but with limited functionality, check the wiki and the OP

Rgds

LoK

@ Kommiekat

Post a screenshot please.

@ FLv*VeNoM*

DLCs don't work until BI adds support to A3.

See Known-issues

@ Echo_94

Please check: HowTo-post-issues

In short you must post the rpt log file to be able to help you.

The A3 groups (F2) are missing, can this be fixed?

Dirty Haz

New version available: https://dev-heaven.net/projects/all-in-arma/files

Changes:

• Added: A1 unit mapping to A2 classes.
  • Added: Make drivers to use their hands to turn the steering wheel in A2/OA vehicles.

• Changed: Improve OA only compatibility.
  • Changed: Disable infinite terrain for the time being to stop most terrains to crash.
  • Changed: Add FirstAidKit and Medikit to vehicle cargo and certain buildings.

Full details: https://dev-heaven.net/versions/1485

---

Notes:

• Delete the former @AllInArma modfolder first.
  • The modline has changed. Adjust yours accordingly. See wiki for sample modline.
  • The batch files have been updated:
    • DBE1/Queen's Gambit (A1 DLC) was faulty in modline.
    • Added @AllInArma\A1A2ObjectMerge for the following A1+A2 compatibility fix.

[*]If you want to play A1 terrains without missing objects, you need to merge the misc.pbo and buildings.pbo from A1 and A2 yourself and put it into @AllInArma\A1A2ObjectMerge\addons. (Extract the A1 first, then copy and overwrite the data from the A2 version and repack)

[*]If you want to play A1 missions, you need to load A2 and OA along as well. Queen's Gambit missions are not yet supported.

[*]Please read the known-issues section, the FAQ and howTo-post-issues.

Important notes:

Please vote in the A3 Feedback Tracker (FT) for AiA related tickets.

See links in the Known issues section.

Contribute:

We are looking for a nice banner, promo screenshots and promo trailers for our new AllInArma info page.

If you want to help out with your skills, please contact me. :)

Enjoy :bounce3:

Edited by .kju [PvPscene]

Awesome !

I'm failling to find the the addon to disable A2/OA content, neither in the archives or on the wiki (could my eye tired)....

Edited by L etranger

Awesome update, thanks! :) Takistan works again (at least so far without crashing).

Thank you for your continuous work and efforts .kju :)

Is it me or is every blufor unit are A2's Woodland USMC?? Even custom units coming in as USMC =\. Oh and replacements packs for A2 unit and weapons no longer works.

Edited by Keptsecrets

When shoot at my soldiers from my addon game everytime crash.

Its always nappend, with AiA_DisableA3Content and without AiA_DisableA3Content.

Any way to solve that?

Is it me or is every blufor unit are A2's Woodland USMC?? Even custom units coming in as USMC =\. Oh and replacements packs for A2 unit and weapons no longer works.

I've noticed this too, all the infantry are either USMC or Russian. Not sure why as this wasn't the case before.

same problem as everyone above. Kju care to share some light on the situation?

@ L etranger

The build script failed.. will be in the next release.

@ Keptsecrets, SaOk, GossamerSolid, weedman

Thanks - found the problem. Please vote this ticket to make BI fix the engine problem.

Probably will release a hotfix/a quick update tomorrow.

@ mladjaSRB

Do you use custom weapon models?

@ mladjaSRB

just to give a quick update on this i used the australian SOTG and while the unit models where default i found that the custom weapon models where still there and fully functional, if that helps kju

;2416429']@ L etranger

The build script failed.. will be in the next release.

@ Keptsecrets' date=' SaOk, GossamerSolid, weedman

Thanks - found the problem. Please vote this ticket to make BI fix the engine problem.

Probably will release a hotfix/a quick update tomorrow.

@ mladjaSRB

I use own weapons and own units. Its happend even if i shoot from A3 weapons to my soldier.