.kju

All in Arma (AiA) - TKOH/OA/A2/A1 merge with A3

Hello there

If its not in the bug tracker, perhaps add it?

Rgds

LoK

Hello!

I was wondering if I could help out with this addon. I would love to help tweaking sky/fog/horizon colors/shader for islands.

@ Pellejones

Get in touch with Fabio_Chavez and check his threads about lighting tweaking.

In addition we all need to bug BI to release documentation on it and add ways to reduce the effort for the tweaking.

A feedback tracker ticket to lay out these two and get people to vote it, would be a good start there.

Edited by .kju [PvPscene]

Kju as I take it AiA does not use current lighting settings since on Chernarus lights are either too dim (can only be seen in NVGs) or invisible.

It seems that BIS is done with tweaking lighting for now so any plans to update AiA to current lighting?

Kju as I take it AiA does not use current lighting settings since on Chernarus lights are either too dim (can only be seen in NVGs) or invisible.

It seems that BIS is done with tweaking lighting for now so any plans to update AiA to current lighting?

I suggest KJU works to the stable release, otherwise the fast-changing nature of the dev release will simply be making more work, and possibly re-work.

Is there a simple way to get my A1 maps over rather than me reinstalling the game ? No real biggy just wondering.

Play withSIX support for loading from and downloading/updating mods to the respective mod installation paths for each loaded game (A2/OA/TOH/A3),

is ready to deploy on the next BETA channel update: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?147465-Play-withSIX-Launcher-Downloader-ServerBrowser-FULL-ARMA3-Alpha-Support-more!&p=2396014&viewfull=1#post2396014

hello !

when i play a mission of arma 2 or arma 2 OA , and When I'm hurt and I want to take care of me or that I want to treat someone I can not ?!

Hello let me start off by I love this mod but I have BAF and PMC but the game only show the low rez ones not the real expansion pack im wondering if this is something on my end or is it the mod.

Hello let me start off by I love this mod but I have BAF and PMC but the game only show the low rez ones not the real expansion pack im wondering if this is something on my end or is it the mod.
From the Known Issues list for AiA on devheaven: "OA/TKOH DLC cannot be loaded - BI must add engine support for them in A3"

When in sights/camera/optics (whatever you call it :)) mode for Javelin, vertical mouse control gets inverted (i.e down is up and vice versa)

I'd like to update this, it's not only inverted - you're actually aiming/viewing out of the exhaust end of the launcher!!

I'd like to update this, it's not only inverted - you're actually aiming/viewing out of the exhaust end of the launcher!!

Backblast optics, great for those "get off direct chat" moments!

Every time I try to reverse the helicopter controls for collective up and down with mouse up/down, the client freezes and I have to ctrl-alt-delete to close it. I was able to remap other controls to keys/mouse buttons, so it seems like it only freezes when I have to drag and drop the control. Any ideas for a fix?

Every time I try to reverse the helicopter controls for collective up and down with mouse up/down, the client freezes and I have to ctrl-alt-delete to close it. I was able to remap other controls to keys/mouse buttons, so it seems like it only freezes when I have to drag and drop the control. Any ideas for a fix?

I had a similar problem with mapping right/left mouse axes. You should be able to map it without AiA, save it, exit, and then fire up the game with aia.

I launch the normal game with Steam and AiA with a bat file. Not sure if that is making the difference? In A3, my controls are correctly set the way I made them, but not in AiA.

I used play withsix to launch with AiA, so that may not matter. You might double check that (if you created a separate profile that you use besides the default profile) your preferred profile is the active one, and not the default one. I'm not positive, but I do have a vague memory of having to re-select my preferred profile the first time I launched it, as it defaulted back to the o.g. one.

I installed AiA from SixUpdater and I have version with A2 units, don't have any A3 units. I think that A2 infantry causes my AiA to crash constantly.

I've been experimenting with AiA, JSRS 1.5 and Blastcore, JSRS is missing AK-107 firstperson gunshot sounds. Using Blastcore leads to a wierd effect of "chimney of dust" just right to the proper particle effect. I would try to capture a screenshot but it just keeps crashing argh . . . :)

Edited by fragmachine

Hello there

Killing an enemy armed with an SVD caused a CTD AFAIK.

Hi LoK

I tried it with a home-brewed DZSP FP:Stratis mission file and fortunately, there were no Crash To Desktop. I observed 3 instances of killing enemies (zeds) with SVD in that game session: first

, another
and lastly

I'm pretty sure they were using SVD based on the following screenshots

http://s11.postimg.org/64p4jq7tf/arma3_2013_05_22_08_23_39_59_19_58_56.jpg

http://s14.postimg.org/s7za10uj5/arma3_2013_05_22_08_23_39_59_19_59_50.jpg

http://s14.postimg.org/9r4va7ekx/arma3_2013_05_22_08_23_39_59_20_00_43.jpg

w_svd_ca.paa.png

I will closely observe on Chedaki snipers. :confused:

@galzohar

Technically the recoil values are the same, but I need to use a hack to get there.

So probably something only BI can sort out..

@Nikiforos

Latest version contains GDTMODTracked by HeinBloed. It stops vehicle flipping for the most part.

Overall BI needs to fix it - vote here: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=7537

@DMarkwick

Report crashes in the FT please.

A1 terrain support (official and community made) will be in the next update.

As for unit mapping that largely depends on community interest and possibility of replacement models to use.

@maluslaus

A better replacement for women is possible but low on the prio list - unless someone wants to help out there.

As for the voices - as always need more specific report with repro steps / simple demo mission.

@orlok, MacScottie

Thanks! Will try to sort the SVD crash or replace the weapon for now.

@SlavicHavoc

You can combine either A1, A2, A2F, OA, CO or TKOH or any combination with A3 via AiA.

@Chortles

As said before - better not post when you have no clue.. The M16A4 release is just fine.

@Eymerich

Please provide more details to your report.

Unfortuantely I can't do much with such basic reports.

Plus crashes are always to be reported in the FT.

@asuseroako

I am contact with the DayZ mod team. AiA makes a DayZ port to A3 quite easy - biggest problem so far is lack of permission from Rocket..

@amaze07

Try http://arma3.swec.se/server/list. However it will probably still take a few more updates for AiA to be stable/playable enough.

@ACE1434 , Denco

Thanks. Will look into it.

Although more specific reports with repro steps / simple demo mission would help a lot.

@metalcraze

Stable only - dev branch is meaningless to use..

@Cianyde

Best make a report at the FT.

Updated my A3, updated AiA using PlayWithSix, I can load the maps in the editor such as Takistan, Zargabad, etc, but every time I try to load with the game I CTD.

Really sick of this shit, at this point I'm just going back to Arma 2 because that actually runs.

Is there anyone here willing and able to help me setup a dedicated [DEV] build running AiA and 404Wasteland missions? I would love to host this combination, A2 wasteland on the A3 engine would be great but I need help, any takers?