.kju

All in Arma (AiA) - TKOH/OA/A2/A1 merge with A3

and at 41...of course, I am nobody's child here.
...you and your bullshit mod.

Jesus, how fucking disrespectful is that ..... and yes, your original post, and now this one, was flaming

.... at this rate you are not long for these forums mate!

Now, I completely disagree with your attitude. It's rude and disrespectful. However, I do agree that the older version, the one that replaced Arma 2/OA units with Arma 3 units, was a better, more stable version that didn't cause the issues that the new version does. But, instead of ranting here, I mentioned the problem, and I just replaced the AiA_Characters pbo with the old version. No problems. Simple as that. No need to rant and complain. I also don't use Play with SIX (the program runs very slow on my computer for some reason), and the mod works fine.

yes very rude, but I do have to concur. In my opinion that was better than just putting the A2 and OA on.... there is a way to make them both work. I did it when I ported over A2 and OA, but I cannot recall what I did!!! :( OLD age setting in.... That being said keep doing what your doing this is your mod. :) But if you want my humble opinion.... Please pretty please could you put that part back. :D If not thanks all the same its still good. Just a few minor anounces with lack of flash from guns. lol picky picky I know :) But very Good mod indeed. :)

By the way he does have the older version on wiki page here ;) https://dev-heaven.net/projects/all-in-arma/files The trick is if you use six. You have to figure out how to tell it not to update that file.

Edited by Mikey74

I like having Arma 2 units in arma 3. For one it allows me to enjoy arma 2 in arma 3 engine fully and I'm looking forward to this mod evolving.

I am suppose I am the only one since I didn't notice anyone eporting this.

When I load Chernarus I have a lot - I mean: a Lot - of artificat, especially trees: they are showed like cube ...

Also, i have to wait 1\1,5 sec before the texture on the hoase are correctly applied...

Someone does know how I can solve this problem?

Great mod btw...

I have the same problem. But after a few seconds it's OK.

I have also the problem if I want to load a SP save game with A3 units only I first have to load Chernarus in the Editor then load the mission and then go back to scenarios to load the save game.

Otherwise it will ctd.

hey kju (think thats ya name lol) first off excellent mod installed it easily and used the bat file that comes with it to run the game my 1 and only question is with the arma 2 mods am i able to get them runnin on arma 3 with the whole pathing bit or is that just not possible yet read the dummy folder bit ya wrote out but not sure on what that meant

i`ve got massive problems and crashes with the latest version. can i downgrade it to the older one?? or where can i download it. it worked much better for me...

I like having Arma 2 units in arma 3. For one it allows me to enjoy arma 2 in arma 3 engine fully and I'm looking forward to this mod evolving.

I do to but not at the expense of losing my a3 units. ;)

petruo

i`ve got massive problems and crashes with the latest version. can i downgrade it to the older one?? or where can i download it. it worked much better for me...

https://dev-heaven.net/projects/all-in-arma/files

I did I think 3rd one from top.... Also some one said if you read the post :P I know I can be just a guilty not reading everything. but someone said they just replace Characters with the old pbo and it worked fine. I havent tested that yet. BUT most of the time what someone says works depending on what mods you have installed.

It would be more helpful if you could provide more info on "where" you are getting the crashes.

Just trying to downgrade or find more "suited" version doesn't help this complex mod to evolve ;)

I do to but not at the expense of losing my a3 units. ;)

https://dev-heaven.net/projects/all-in-arma/files

I did I think 3rd one from top.... Also some one said if you read the post :P I know I can be just a guilty not reading everything. but someone said they just replace Characters with the old pbo and it worked fine. I havent tested that yet. BUT most of the time what someone says works depending on what mods you have installed.

thx....how can i disable automatic updates from "play with six"? everytime i want ti start its trying to update to the latest version

Okay, when running all in arma I am now missing my A3 units from the Editor.

When I select BLUE all I get is Objects (Training) and an Invisible Target Soldier.

I know we can't mix A3 and A2 infantry yet but I wanted to equip an A3 soldier with an A2 OA weapon. Is this an intentional feature?

Okay and I just opened a prior mission I had created which had an A2 unit and equipped him with A3 Multicam. It was working fine (see screenshot) but is now completely messed up (see screenshot).

Edited by sproyd

@Scheintot887, thanks for confirming

@kju, takistani insurgents (independent) also crash the game, just like russian

If you want to use A3 units in the editor delete the aia_disablea3content.pbo file. PWS will not insist to restore it (at least I think it won't, until you click diagnose). But then, of course, you'll have to be careful not to mix. This method worked fine for me when I ported some new A3 missions to zargabad and takistan.

I have the same problem too...

But i guess it's due to the dev build.

(post referred to sproyd)

kju - first of all, thanks for fantastic job

there is an issue i am having; arma crashes every time there is a combat with russian soldiers. usmc vs afgan military is for example completely fine. i've reinstalled everything, tested ram, all seems fine. Any ideas?

@Scheintot887, thanks for confirming

@kju, takistani insurgents (independent) also crash the game, just like russian

Hey, do you know which units specifically cause the crash? I had a CTD every time I killed a unit holding the SVD or any of it's varaints, so maybe your problem won't occur if you replace any Russian/Takistani snipers/marksmen/etc using the SVD?

@sproyd & Eymerch, this was a feature kju included to help prevent people from mixing A3 and A2 units. Find your ArmA 3 folder, go into the @AllInArma subfolder, then into the Core, and then into the addons folder, find "AiA_DisableA3Content.pbo", and either delete it or move it out of that folder. This should disable the part of the mod that removes A3 units from being used, by default.

Thanks for informing, now I see that takistani (independent) sniper is crashing for me too. Could be the annoying crash I've been getting a lot. Some other soldiers with camo version of SVD seem to work good.

Hey, do you know which units specifically cause the crash? I had a CTD every time I killed a unit holding the SVD or any of it's varaints, so maybe your problem won't occur if you replace any Russian/Takistani snipers/marksmen/etc using the SVD?

@sproyd & Eymerch, this was a feature kju included to help prevent people from mixing A3 and A2 units. Find your ArmA 3 folder, go into the @AllInArma subfolder, then into the Core, and then into the addons folder, find "AiA_DisableA3Content.pbo", and either delete it or move it out of that folder. This should disable the part of the mod that removes A3 units from being used, by default.

Thanks...

Hello kju

Is it possible to hide ArmA2/OA Fractions in the Editor ?

So that i have only ArmA3 Content and ArmA2/OA Islands .

Rgs

(ST6)Predator

Yes, it is possible, via a mod that adds

scope = private;

to all those units, buildings, islands you don't want.

With AllInArma i can not put anything in my Inventory, it will disapear.

If i add something on the Init it will be in my Inventory, but after that, ingame i have no chance to pick something up. (Arma 2 Items/Weapons)

I noticed that on a Community Map and had no time to test it on a BIS Map.

On the evening i could do some more testing with Arma 3 Items/Weapons and on BIS Maps.

Is someone getting same Issues?

Hello there

I'm also having an issue picking up certain weapons. It if pick a "bugged" one up then that's it for the rest of the session, I wont be able to pick up another. Might be worth testing if reproducible on your system and raising a support ticket issue (see first post).

rgds

LoK

Hello there

I'm also having an issue picking up certain weapons. It if pick a "bugged" one up then that's it for the rest of the session, I wont be able to pick up another. Might be worth testing if reproducible on your system and raising a support ticket issue (see first post).

rgds

LoK

Are you sure this is an AIA bug? I've seen lots of inventory-related bugs without AIA