.kju

All in Arma (AiA) - TKOH/OA/A2/A1 merge with A3

Use this:

"-mod=@E3_Units;@mcc_sandbox_a3;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@RH;@CBA_CO;@CBA_A3;@AllInArma\ProductDummies;H:\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2;H:\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\Expansion;H:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3;@AllInArma\Core;@AllInArma\PostA3"

Delete the later faulty and duplicate -mod element.

oh oki sorry for that ! my bad

Edit : hum i look on the bat files and for me that's good, i use this one : https://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/20471/Launch%20All%20in%20Arma.bat so i just set my extra mod on the place where it normaly go

rem

rem Adjust the path with your local path

rem

set ARMA3_PATH=H:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3

set ARMA2_PATH=H:\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2

set ARMA2OA_PATH=H:\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\Expansion

set TKOH_PATH=H:\Take On Helicopters

rem Define your additional modfolders

set CUSTOM_MODS=@RH;@CBA_A3;@CBA_CO;@e3_units;@aus_us_helmets;@compassfix;@DMA;@fhq_m4_a3;@sthud_a3;@unlock_mod;@mcc

rem Adjust your parameters

set DEFAULT_PARAMETERS=-nosplash -skipintro -world=empty -noFilePatching

set DEVELOPMENT_PARAMTERS=-window -showScriptErrors

set PROFILE_PARAMETERS="-profiles=%ARMA3_PATH%" "-name=UserName"

rem

rem DONT MODIFY ANYTHING BELOW

rem

cd /D "%ARMA3_PATH%"

arma3.exe %DEFAULT_PARAMETERS% %DEVELOPMENT_PARAMTERS% %PROFILE_PARAMETERS% "-mod=%CUSTOM_MODS%;@AllInArma\ProductDummies;%TKOH_PATH%;%ARMA2_PATH%;%ARMA2OA_PATH%;%ARMA2OA_PATH%\Expansion;%ARMA3_PATH%;@AllInArma\Core;@AllInArma\PostA3"

exit

@John_Spartan:

I am sorry, i used your addon against your will. I won't post anymore screenshots of it and will try to pay more attention to the addons EULAs.

@kju:

i noticed some bugs/issues when using AiA with Co or A2 Free:

-Especially tanks tend to almost tilt, when breaking out of high speed

-Javelin/Metis sights seem to aim backwards

-Can lock/unlock vehicles (for example in warfare)

-Task/Personal marker "missing string" errors on distances over 1km

-Any way to set jet controls?

-Chernarus too colorful

-Problems with equipping At launchers (for examples in warfare through buy menus)

Found a bug:

A2/A2OA mortars flip when shot, like with A3 mortars before the first alpha patch

Not sure how far the support for having Arma content in arma3 is coming along for AIA yet, I can see arma2 content coming along well.

Anyway I took some files out of the arma addons and left just these, I have put a number of community made islands with the official BIS islands of Sahrani, Porto etc, into a mod folder pointed PWS towards it and they seem to work fine with this setup, however.

Its just a temp thing, until the support gets stronger for the arma islands. The lighting from A3 re-news these beautiful islands, especially sunsets, early mornings, also the clouds make a big difference.

IMPORTANT:

If you use the batch, you either need to adjust the profile definition with your player/username (and copy your profile folder into the arma folder)

> set PROFILE_PARAMETERS="-profiles=%ARMA3_PATH%" "-name=UserName"

Or remove anything after the equal sign.

---

@ NeuroFunker

The modline from this rpt does not indicate you using the bat. It shows a very outdated setup.

> "C:\Games\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe" "-mod=C:\Games\Arma 2;C:\Games\Arma 2;C:\Games\Arma 2\Expansion;C:\Games\SteamApps\common\Arma 3;@AllInArma"

The batch puts the profile folder inside your arma3 folder. So if you are using the batch, you need to fetch the rpt from there.

@ M1n1d0u

Same goes for you. Check the arma3 folder for the rpt.

@kyu

Thanks for the fix a few pages back, worked perfectly!

I'd been trying to do the installation manually, then used 6, but forgot to remove the line from the Steam setup.

Hello there

The Russian HO (lav?) has a rendered cockpit but the viewport only show "glare", plus many teackked vehicles have very odd centers of gravity/physx. eg the M1A1. Drive forward at full speed and then go into reverse and the physx go mental.

Still having great fun playing my fave A2 missions.

Rgds

LoK

;2374445']IMPORTANT:

If you use the batch' date=' you either need to adjust the profile definition with your player/username (and copy your profile folder into the arma folder)

> set PROFILE_PARAMETERS="-profiles=%ARMA3_PATH%" "-name=UserName"

Or remove anything after the equal sign.

---

@ NeuroFunker

The modline from this rpt does not indicate you using the bat. It shows a very outdated setup.

> "C:\Games\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe" "-mod=C:\Games\Arma 2;C:\Games\Arma 2;C:\Games\Arma 2\Expansion;C:\Games\SteamApps\common\Arma 3;@AllInArma"

The batch puts the profile folder inside your arma3 folder. So if you are using the batch, you need to fetch the rpt from there.

@ M1n1d0u

Same goes for you. Check the arma3 folder for the rpt.[/quote']

heyy, now its working with bat from before! Damn does takistan look with arma 3 lighting!

I see the Arma 2 Campaigns are available in the Campaigns menu (great news). However, I'm assuming these haven't been properly implemented yet as playing the main A2 campaign Operation Harvest Red the intro part of the first mission nothing seems to happen and can walk through walls, people, tanks and houses. Also none of the AI move apart from the jets doing strafe runs. If I remember correctly, I need to die and then the proper mission starts... Can't die though! The OA campaign is also glitched on the intro part. I'm just going to assume that these aren't implemented.

It would be great to see a Black Mesa effort on A2 > A3!

Edited by sproyd

Are arma 2 vehicle sound effects broken? I only hear idle noises for all vehicles except the dirtbike and tusk. This means someone could drive right up on you and you'll never hear them coming!

I see the Arma 2 Campaigns are available in the Campaigns menu (great news). However, I'm assuming these haven't been properly implemented yet as playing the main A2 campaign Operation Harvest Red the intro part of the first mission nothing seems to happen and can walk through walls, people, tanks and houses. Also none of the AI move apart from the jets doing strafe runs. If I remember correctly, I need to die and then the proper mission starts... Can't die though! The OA campaign is also glitched on the intro part. I'm just going to assume that these aren't implemented.

It would be great to see a Black Mesa effort on A2 > A3!

use the shift+keypad minus and endmission command to skip bugged missions/intro's

Rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok

I just try this mod and its completly crazy.:) Arma 2 maps are really too much beautiful with arma 3 engine and vehicles works fine for the few i tryed. its really great work .

Got it to run on my server but when i load a mission i get this error "Script missionTask.fsm not found" this happens on all missions.

Got it to run on my server but when i load a mission i get this error "Script missionTask.fsm not found" this happens on all missions.

I see this all the time. Don't know what it is...

But when I host it myself it loads and plays?

I see this all the time. Don't know what it is...

@ sproyd

BI campaigns/missions/tutorials are WIP.

If you want to see fixes, you need to report issues properly.

Please refer to the wiki section on How-to-post-issues

@ Tolem

Read the Known-issues section of the wiki please.

@ M1n1d0u

I believe you sent me the wrong rpt again - at least not the one for the batch.

In any case simply open the file with a text editor to double check your modline.

You can see easily that its wrong:

"-mod=@RH;@CBA_A3;@CBA_CO;@e3_units;@aus_us_helmets;@compassfix;@DMA;@fhq_m4_a3;@sthud_a3;@unlock_mod;@mcc;@AllInArma\ProductDummies;H:\Take On Helicopters;H:\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2;H:\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\Expansion;H:\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\Expansion\Expansion;H:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3;@AllInArma\Core;@AllInArma\PostA3" "-mod=H:\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2;H:\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\Expansion;H:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3;@AllInArma;@E3_Units;@CBA_A3;@mcc_sandbox_a3"

Probably you have the same problem as APC46 did. Check his post in #258.

@NeuroFunker

You need to post crashes in the feedback tracker.

Warning Message: No entry 'config.bin/CfgVehicles/MBG_Housebase.coefSpeedInside'.

Warning Message: No entry 'config.bin/CfgVehicles/MBG_Housebase.windSockExist'.

Warning Message: No entry 'config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_MBG_Shanty_BIG.coefSpeedInside'.

Warning Message: No entry 'config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_MBG_Shanty_BIG.windSockExist'.

Warning Message: No entry 'config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_MBG_Radiotelescope.coefSpeedInside'.

Warning Message: No entry 'config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_MBG_Radiotelescope.windSockExist'.

Did you use his A3 version or is that a different object pack?

@ antoineflemming, Mabe

As always.. upload the rpt and better yet describe repro steps.

See also the wiki: How-to-post-issues

How are you guys able to even try to start the campaigns? When I click on the campaign button, I can see all the A2 campaigns, but every one of them have the play button greyed out, and a few have the host button available to click, though it doesn't do anything at all.

You need to double click on them to open their mission list and select a mission to be able to launch it.

How are you guys able to even try to start the campaigns? When I click on the campaign button, I can see all the A2 campaigns, but every one of them have the play button greyed out, and a few have the host button available to click, though it doesn't do anything at all.

Its slightly different to A2 that they are expandable menus. So each Campaign will expand to the missions under it (double click or click on the plus or arrow - i forget) and then click the mish then play

HERE WE GO ! thanks Kju that's was the mod on steam i totaly forgot the steam line ! that's awesome thanks !