.kju

All in Arma (AiA) - TKOH/OA/A2/A1 merge with A3

KJU

i just download the new version :yay:

i try with the .bat file now

;2370221']@ ChrisB

This would be the correct modline for the new version:

Many thanks kju, its working well now..:)

Infact I may now buy TOH to benefit from the full scope of what your achieving with this mod..

Edited by ChrisB

"-mod=@AllInArma\ProductDummies;C:\Arquivos de programas\ArmA 2;C:\Arquivos de programas\ArmA 2\Expansion;D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Arma 3;@AllInArma\Core;@AllInArma\PostA3;@CBA_A3;@CAF;@HMM_StanceIndicator;@sthud;@mcc_sandbox;@mycontrolmenu;" -nosplash -high

This is my modline, tried it also without any other mods.

ok i should read more diligently. thanks for a great release anyway. friggin awesome really.

recoils still feel a lot less than before but at least they are there. must be how the arma3 engine interprets them or something.

however images for PKM and rpk and some other weapons are not showing up in inventory or ammo box.

also in inventory i get double image - aka double pkm and mag boxes.

m249 however has better recoil. m240 as well - feels right aka sorta hard to control full auto when standing but much better prone.. its all quite muddled but i hope time will fix em.

@ PMartin

Try this:

"-mod=@CAF;@ HMM_StanceIndicator;@sthud;@mcc_sandbox;@mycontrol menu;@CBA_A3;@AllInArma\ProductDummies;C:\Arquivos de programas\ArmA 2;C:\Arquivos de programas\ArmA 2\Expansion;D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Arma 3;@AllInArma\Core;@AllInArma\PostA3"

However you may have the same problem as moraa. Like you need to use "Program Files" instead of the "Arquivos de programas". Check post #98.

@ twisted

The recoils are just back to A3 and OA values. I have to evaluate more in detail what BI changed there and adjust the A2/OA weapons accordingly.

Similar with the weapon pictures - probably the picture is missing is wrongly defined in some way.

@ Chip0_ITA

Yes it should. However infantry are problematic. Either they need be replaced with A3 models or the model entry in the config deleted.

Tested and the A-10, Su-25 and Su-34 don't seem to work. Something strange going on with the new Arma 3 ground and old jet models. Try for yourself:

-In editor add yourself

-Add empty plane from the above (F-35b works kinda)

-Preview

Result: Plane is "glued" to ground and won't budge. However, works great in flying formation with the "player moveInDriver" init line, but not very practical for missions :(.

If u can fix that your god man!

Planes don't work 100% in A3 Alpha yet.

The BEST you can hope for is to spawn them in the editor with "FLYING" as their condition. You can use the keyboard keys to control them as the joystick input doesn't seem to work (yet).

Are Arma 2/OA jets playable, please someone tell?

Yes. A3 has great vapour trails from hi-speed maneuvers.

Is the jet fighting AI in A3 or imported with A2? because they're doing a pretty good job.

@kju

Is it possible to unlock the lighting sliders in the editor or change the lighting conditions manually?

Hello there

Jets are a bit hit and miss. Some I have placed and have had no problems with whilst others of the exact same type suddenly become glued. AI pilots do not like taxi-ing past the hangers.

US marine helo's also seem to have their center of mass to the rear and either wobble or just tip onto their tail. Lots of sounds missing on vehicles and weapons etc.

Static weapons seem to be non useable.

I've ported a few missions from A3 over to Chernarus and they all seem to be working well. On the whole I can live with the existing errors.

Still, a neat way to merge the content without having to physically copy loads of info over.

I look forward to newer versions.

Rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok
spelling

@Trent

The vapour trails code is in the pbo of the mod/plane you use, which on the other hand uses the default Arma 2 vapour trails in ca.pbo that haven't been used for some reason.

@orlok

Lets hope kju can do something about this. I don't know... is theres a way to disable PhysX of ground or something? Really want the land and take off ability. :(

The RKSL Studios RAF Eurofighter Typhoon FGR4 doesn't seem to have those problems whatsoever!

Edited by Marioshata

Can't change the difficulty level.

If this would get supported by BIS... damn :)

There is still lots to do. Don't worry I will try to get these issues sorted as best as I can.

I only started work on this project last Saturday. So this is just the beginning. :)

KJU you make ARMA 3ALPHA to high level thanks you

i just see some little probleme not to bad

-HE smoke is make very litte smoke

-satchel working like mine

-some ia blufor Ia has glasses to stick on the foot as shadow

i think some old script a2/oa make crash the game but not sure

well i keep playing with this great mod

thanks KYU

see you

Kju a question - I take it's possible to change Time of Day settings a la Crysis - and on an island by island basis? Does it mean it will be possible to externalize/make lighting config for every island depending on their position on Earth?

(since Greek settings obviously don't fit Chernarus or Takistan well)

Congrats for the idea...

unfortunatly i can't get it to work...

used the .bat file

echo off

"E:\Giochi2\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe" "-mod=@AllInArma\ProductDummies;E:\Giochi2\Arma2;E:\Giochi2\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe;@AllInArma\Core;@AllInArma\PostA3"

pause

but i got a message error:

"Shaders not valid: mismatch of exe and data"

someone could kindly help me?

Eymerch

read this

You can also find the All in Arma.bat in the files section now to launch AiA.

You only need to update your local game path and parameters with a text editor inside the bat file

Hmmm, whats wrong with my targetline?

I can't add any more quotation marks either as Im outta space :o

Edit: Nevermind got it working by dumping all Arma2/addons and OA Common into OA/Expansions thereby allowing me to shorten the target line

For anyone else that has this problem, you could also shorten the target line by creating a symbolic link to your steamapps/common folder and dropping it straight onto C:. Then your modline could be just -mod=C:/common/arma2; etc.

Eymerch

read this

You can also find the All in Arma.bat in the files section now to launch AiA.

You only need to update your local game path and parameters with a text editor inside the bat file

Thanks worked like a charm!!

@ metalcraze

Island specific lighting is possible. But configuring is quite complex.

@ Eymerich

E:\ Giochi2\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe => E:\ Giochi2\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3

Full support for the latest AllInArma release was added to Play withSIX beta, now including Take on Helicopters support.