Hi

thank you so much for this great project

i try every method but not working i have just ammo of Arma2

1:with the launcher

2:with steam parameter

3:with the .bat

4:with the play6

all be same thing

my data is in (only ammo of a2 ;no map ;no vehicule..)

arma2:C:\Programmes\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2

arma2oa:C:\Programmes\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 (same folder arma2co)

arma3:C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3

if somebody make it working with a2;a2oa no steam could help me

thanks

sorry for my bad english

see you

Edited by moraa

@moraa

I have the same set up as you. This .bat file, that I made,worked fine for me. Try making a .bat file with the following in it:

echo off

start "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe" -noSplash -nopause -skipintro "-mod=C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2;C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2;C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\Expansion;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3;@AllInArma"

pause

thank Chief

i try your .BAt but still the same

i see only stratis map and when i put unit and empty staff i can add ammo from a2 and usmc russia ;insurgency only statics things

no more cars ;no armored and aircraft

i have in option\expansions

arma 3 alpha

arma 2

expansion

arma 3

@allinarma

this is normal ?

by the way Chief i just change C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 to C:\Programmes\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 from your file because i have 64 bit windows 7

any idea is welcome

thanks

First update available - see first post for changelog and download link.

Delete the old version first and you have to adjust the modline again. Read the wiki for details.

Play with SIX should support auto detection tomorrow, and will have the latest version available for download too.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

@ moraa

Please post your rpt log file to see whats wrong.

@ SaOk

You are welcome. Glad it helps with your excellent work. :bounce3:

@ Marioshata

They work as far as I can tell. But I didnt test much yet.

;2368152']Basic TKOH support is available' date=' yet not recommended to run CO and TKOH at the same time yet. Read about the issues and limitations in the Known issues section.

I'm installing TKOH for the first time right now because of this. I already happened to own it but I'm sure this project will bring new life and ongoing commercial value to BI's back-catalogue. Hopefully they will see the sense (and profit) in directing a few resources in support of this project (model fix-ups, DLC access, flight model et cetera).

http://i.imgur.com/OLwTdGr.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/dbCWb67.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/DW1tJF3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OyQHA08.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/qCyKvBy.jpg

Although ~10-14 o'clock, no clouds lighting needs to be toned down a bit. It makes the world look too bright compared to the sky. Kinda surreal.

Edited by metalcraze

;2369895']First update available - see first post for changelog and download link.

Delete the old version first and you have to adjust the modline again. Read the wiki for details.

Play with SIX should support auto detection tomorrow' date=' and will have the latest version available for download too.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

@ moraa

Please post your rpt log file to see whats wrong.

Kju

I just got this new version up and its doing this to the unit/weapon animation, also the units feet sometimes disappear into the ground slightly, when moving forward, plus gets stuck in forward or backward movement, go prone to stop the unit moving. Some empty boxes popping up too, nothing in them so just close, but these are all new things happening since new version.

I had just been running your first version just prior to coming on here, so its certainly since I put this in..

Not sure if you see what’s happening here, I can see it but no idea why its happening.

Great job though, I expect all the problems until you have it sorted a little, thats why I run the dev version, nice to chip in now and again..:)

My god this is amazing. Makes me wonder if other mods can just be config'd to run in Arma3. (I44 / ACE2 :))

My game also keeps asking me to run @CBA_OA and @CBA_A2, but my Play withSIX doesn't list them as a dependency. Is this actually a requirement?

Tested and the A-10, Su-25 and Su-34 don't seem to work. Something strange going on with the new Arma 3 ground and old jet models. Try for yourself:

-In editor add yourself

-Add empty plane from the above (F-35b works kinda)

-Preview

Result: Plane is "glued" to ground and won't budge. However, works great in flying formation with the "player moveInDriver" init line, but not very practical for missions :(.

If u can fix that your god man!

Kju

I just got this new version up and its doing this to the unit/weapon animation, also the units feet sometimes disappear into the ground slightly, when moving forward, plus gets stuck in forward or backward movement, go prone to stop the unit moving. Some empty boxes popping up too, nothing in them so just close, but these are all new things happening since new version.

I had just been running your first version just prior to coming on here, so its certainly since I put this in..

Not sure if you see what’s happening here, I can see it but no idea why its happening.

Great job though, I expect all the problems until you have it sorted a little, thats why I run the dev version, nice to chip in now and again..:)

Also getting this. Maybe it has something to do with the new devlopment branch version (I guess it is 55. something), since it changed several animations.

@ Slendermang

The log shows you have -mod twice and the modline is cut off. Remove the second definition as the first looks correct (for the first release).

@ bhaz

CBA is no requirement.

@ Marioshata

Will look into it today. Could be PhysX related.

@ ChrisB and PMartin

Please post your rpt/modline. From the looks of it you have a problem there.

hi

kju here the link for my rpt files http://dl.free.fr/uCHvq05Ge

im impatient to test the mod

somebody could tell me if the mssion from a2 can play in a3 with this mod ?

thanks

hmm. tkoh basic support. does that mean it's flight model into. arma3. because that would be huge. thanks for amazing work.

@ moraa

Are you sure this path is correct: C:\Programmes\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2?

It doesnt seem to find the pbos there. Can you make a screenshot of the folder where it shows the path please.

@ twisted

From the wiki:

No RTD FM or related SQF commands available (TKOH merge)

BI first needs to port/activate the FM in the A3 engine.

For now the TKOH choppers use the standard Arma FM (it seems to me at least).

However there are some problems with taking off from the ground with planes and choppers.

If set already flying, they do work here.

hi

KJU when i make screenshot of my folder i get some idea

i check with cmd command line and i think i find what wrong

let me check that

Hi kju

In the spoiler is my .bat file I am using to launch the game (k is my external HDD used for mods).

Thanks

echo off

start "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe" -showScriptErrors -noSplash -world=empty "-mod=C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion; C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3;@AllInArma;k:\arma21tb\a3\@dfs3rdperson;k:\arma21tb\a3\@gntcessna"

pause

@ ChrisB

This would be the correct modline for the new version:

"-mod=k:\arma21tb\a3\@dfs3rdperson;k:\arma2 1tb\a3\@gntcessna;@AllInArma\ProductDummies;C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2;C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion; C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3;@AllInArma\Core;@AllInArma\PostA3"

A great update! Now we have the sky and lighting of A3 in A2 maps. Thank you so much! I love the shadows that objects now cast inside buildings. :)

hi

KJU is working !!!! thank you

amazing mod weapon ;vehicules,map missions ... GREAT JOB

my probleme was the path of ARMA 2 is not Programmes but Program Files (but in my directory is Programmes)

this is windows 64 bit (sh*****t)

but now i can play WOWWWW COOL

thank again

"Long life of CHENARUS"

Happy to hear. :bounce3:

---

You can also find the All in Arma.bat in the files section now to launch AiA.

You only need to update your local game path and parameters with a text editor inside the bat file.

thanks very much for the new release. Is it possible to unlock the lighting sliders in the editor?