.kju

All in Arma (AiA) - TKOH/OA/A2/A1 merge with A3

Really awesome work, thank you .Kju!

Got this error and the game doesn't start:

"No entry 'config.bin.tooltipDelay'.

"Shaders not valid (mismatch of exe and data)"

Any help?

I had the same problem, in steam parameter line there must be nothing, because the mod line is too long. I recommend you to add the line into Play withSIX like here.

thanks q! There are heavy bugs in both soldier classes, the arma2 models have wrong gun position and the arma3 models are fragged like alien :-P Can someone confirm?

Really awesome work, thank you .Kju!

I had the same problem, in steam parameter line there must be nothing, because the mod line is too long. I recommend you to add the line into Play withSIX like here.

Have same problem. I do not use SIX. IS there another way to fix it? I've spent all day and night, but nothing. lol except extreme hairloss. Thanks KJU! for the hard work by the way, :) Just wish some of us were not completely illiterate when it comes to certain things. lol

Please provide rpt and exact repro steps as mentioned. Thanks

If you start arma3.exe directly (e.g through shortcut), Steam cuts off the startup parameters after x amount.

Have same problem. I do not use SIX. IS there another way to fix it? I've spent all day and night, but nothing. lol except extreme hairloss. Thanks KJU! for the hard work by the way, :) Just wish some of us were not completely illiterate when it comes to certain things. lol
Perfect opportunity for SIX then, but w.e., you can probably workaround the problem by adding the parameters directly into Steam Launch parameters for ARMA 3.

Or by manually using the -par startup parameter format, like Play withSIX does.

Edited by Sickboy

If you start arma3.exe directly (e.g through shortcut), Steam cuts off the startup parameters after x amount.

Perfect opportunity for SIX then, but w.e., you can probably workaround the problem by adding the parameters directly into Steam Launch parameters for ARMA 3.

Or by manually using the -par startup parameter format, like Play withSIX does.

Hi sickboy.... Ive used SIX in the past, but use other launchers one is with spirit machine. They are a bit more simple. ;) I'm no expert. lol that being said I have used yours with Arma 2 to help sort things out for me. and keep a few mods up to day I44 specifically. lol Thanks for your hard work. Example of not being an expet what is an rpt lol ? AND my steps well... I had Arma 2 on a different drive and ran out of room for arma 3 so I had to use my other drive to install it.... SO I reintalled arma 2 to arma 3 drive. Now this is my perimiter at the moment.
"-mod=@cba_a3;@allinarma;k:\arma3\steamapps\common\arma 2;k:\arma3\steamapps\common\arma 2\expansion" -nosplash -window -noPause -world=empty -noFilePatching 

NOW I did try

"-mod=@cba_a3;k:\arma3\steamapps\common\arma 2;k:\arma3\steamapps\common\arma 2\expansion;@allinarma" -nosplash -window -noPause -world=empty -noFilePatching 

Same results.

AHHH taking a look at your new launcher now.... IT looks really good six. :) Not hard to understand. idk why I didnt try just downloading your new one. lol See I can be doofy sometimes. Trying that now....

Thanks very much for your help. :)

Edited by Mikey74
Found new Six launcher.

Fixed with Play withSIX! Thank you guys! And thank you Kju for your hard work! ;)

Is the fix for clouds and lighting planned? (original maps still clearly use original values and thus light sources look way too powerful and colored, tree shadows on the other hand seem to use the lowest LOD - at least on Takistan)

Kinda like what Sakura showed us. Removing ArmA2 2D skies will be a good idea too.

wow this looks awesome.

Plays real nice as well. thanks again for this man.

one question, the handling of the weapons from arma2 is way less advanced than the arma3. in fact it seems to have 'flattened out' to such a extent that even the pkm at full auto while standing has very little recoil - seems a lot less than it was in arma2. is there a way to apply the base recoil/handling to the arma2 weapons and then scale it down according to calibre? so 5.56 is less than grendel which is a little less than 7.62. might not be perfect but then all weaponry can start to feel based on same world rules. right now there's a big diff.

again thanks for great initiative. So good to be back playing in cherno but with arma3 awesome lighting and movements, etc.

AHHH taking a look at your new launcher now.... IT looks really good six. :) Not hard to understand. idk why I didnt try just downloading your new one. lol See I can be doofy sometimes. Trying that now....

Thanks very much for your help. :)

NP Man, glad you enjoy! ;-)

---------- Post added at 16:19 ---------- Previous post was at 16:18 ----------

Fixed with Play withSIX! Thank you guys! And thank you Kju for your hard work! ;)

Awesome!

NP Man, glad you enjoy! ;-)

---------- Post added at 16:19 ---------- Previous post was at 16:18 ----------

Awesome!

Thanks for the help. I am missing something. Still get same error. lol Rather than bug you guys I'll wait a little while and try again. lol My wife will not like me balled. lol Thanks for trying. lol

Thanks for the help. I am missing something. Still get same error. lol Rather than bug you guys I'll wait a little while and try again. lol My wife will not like me balled. lol Thanks for trying. lol

You forgot to load arma3 itself after a2/oa it seems and before allinarma

Got this error and the game doesn't start:

"No entry 'config.bin.tooltipDelay'.

"Shaders not valid (mismatch of exe and data)"

Any help?

same problem with shortcut parameter method. Targetline in shortcut: "F:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe" "-mod=f:\arma 2;f:\arma 2\Expansion;f:\arma 3;@AllInArma -nosplash"

my gamefolders have empty space in the name: arma 2 and arma 3 instead of arma2 and arma3. Maybe this is the problem? Don´t know..

You are not loading ArmA3 itself. Check your path - your A3 isn't installed in F root.

It should be F:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\ not f:\arma 3

You are not loading ArmA3 itself. Check your path - your A3 isn't installed in F root.

It should be F:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\ not f:\arma 3

Not necessarily. The best way it's to use play withSIX! I fixed the problem in this way ;)

Can someone please explain how to get this shit working with some steps? Been trying for an hour, the "helpful installation wiki" literally didn't say anything helpful at all. Shame on the mod creator for not doing a proper installation guide what good is it if people can't use it? Not just me having problems.

Edit: Finally got it working after 1.5 hours (I'm sure there are other ways than my way, but this is how I did it)

1. Follow the Installation Guide, Step 1 to 6 https://dev-heaven.net/projects/all-in-arma/wiki

2. Download and Install PlaywithSIX

3. In PlaywithSIX select ARMA 3 Alpha and press settings

4. In the Startup Parameters field put (everything after : that includes the "): "-mod=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3;@allinarma" "-world=empty" -nosplash

5. Start the Game by pressing Launch in PlaywithSIX

Modify the Startup Parameters if you desire other games or have a different installation path

Took me like 2min to write that..

Edited by zhrooms

"-mod=f:\arma 2;f:\arma 2\Expansion;f:\arma 3;@AllInArma -nosplash"
should be

"-mod=f:\arma 2;f:\arma 2\Expansion;f:\arma 3;@AllInArma" -nosplash

Edited by Sickboy

Thank you for this .kju, works great for me!

I couldn't get it to work with either Steam launch parameters or shortcut because the character limit cut off the end of the startup parameters. So I created a .bat file to bypass the character limit:

echo off

start "" "YourFullArma3PathHere\arma3.exe" "-mod=YourFullArma2PathHere;YourFullArma2OAPathHere;YourFullArma2OAPathHere\Expansion;YourFullArma3PathHere;@AllInArma"

pause

Just copy the text in the quote box above to Notepad, replace the paths of Arma with your own Arma paths and save it as yourfilenamehere.bat . (Note: You need the quotation marks around the arma3.exe and -mod= lines if you have any spaces in your Arma paths, e.g. in folder names.) You can now launch your Arma without the annoying startup parameter character limits by clicking the .bat file.

If you want to add custom startup parameters like many do, put them between the Arma3.exe and -mod= lines:

echo off

start "" "YourFullArma3PathHere\arma3.exe" -showScriptErrors -noSplash -nopause -world=Stratis "-mod=YourFullArma2PathHere;YourFullArma2OAPathHere;YourFullArma2OAPathHere\Expansion;YourFullArma3PathHere;@AllInArma"

pause

Hope others having the same issue find this useful!

Thanks for this Kju! Appreciate all the time and effort you put into your projects. :)

Followed the instructions and had it all working as intended within a couple of minutes.

so SIX is supposed to work this out automatically? I have correctly set arma2/oa and arma3 install locations in SIX. I launch the AiA mod with SIX, but none of the arma2 assets show up.

I can launch arma2/OA/arma3 through SIX and they work fine. just not this mod.

this is my rpt:

http://pastebin.com/bDMRfxKS

the arma2oa.txt where the rpt references contains only this:

-noSplash
-noFilePatching
-mod=@AllInArma
-command=7dd6ca8f31301541200b2d57b3f54c35PlaywithSIX

so SIX is supposed to work this out automatically?
No, not yet.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?152706-All-in-Arma-(AiA)-TKOH-OA-A2-A1-merge-with-A3&p=2368168&viewfull=1#post2368168

You need to add the -mod= for the a2/oa/toh/arma3 game into the startup params; http://www.armaseries.cz/images/news-pics/63_1365500822.png

Edited by Sickboy

should be

"-mod=f:\arma 2;f:\arma 2\Expansion;f:\arma 3;@AllInArma" -nosplash

many thanks...now it works perfect with both classes of soldiers "blue" and "USMC"

Edited by JumpingHubert

@ metalcraze

I will add defaults for the new parameters and clouds, yet no extensive tweaking by me.

Sakura Chan's will be far better anything I can do anyway. :o

@ twisted

The recoils are currently broken. Will be fixed with tomorrows update. Thanks!

@ zhrooms and Ezcoo

Thanks both of you for the setup guides. Can I add them to the wiki please?

Nice, thanks for the heads up.

Thank you for this .kju, works great for me!

I couldn't get it to work with either Steam launch parameters or shortcut because the character limit cut off the end of the startup parameters. So I created a .bat file to bypass the character limit:

Just copy the text in the quote box above to Notepad, replace the paths of Arma with your own Arma paths and save it as yourfilenamehere.bat . (Note: You need the quotation marks around the arma3.exe and -mod= lines if you have any spaces in your Arma paths, e.g. in folder names.) You can now launch your Arma without the annoying startup parameter character limits by clicking the .bat file.

If you want to add custom startup parameters like many do, put them between the Arma3.exe and -mod= lines:

Hope others having the same issue find this useful!