Sign in to follow this  
Bowbox

ARMA 3 Alpha Resolution Troubles

I am having trouble with the fullscreen resolution of the game. When selecting fullscreen mode and restarting the game, the game seems to have forgotten the resolution i want and has reset the screen to be off the center or focal point. Such as the game is not centered on my screen but instead existing past the screen leaving all the buttons off screen. The game seems to want to both run at the standard 800x600 (my view) as well as the higher resolution (the view I want) I chose before restarting the game. I am currently having no issues in fullscreen windowed mode, but I am worried im loosing resources by going this route.

Please Help

Thanks, Bow.

Note: Also on an external monitor I am having the same issues making the resolution of my laptop not the problem.

SPECS:

Retina Macbook Pro 15inch.

CPU: i7 2.6Ghz

GPU: GT 650M 1Gb

Mem: 8Gb

Requirement: Maturity, I dont want to hear your opinions about Apple (best I put this in after viewing another topic about playing on a Mac.)

Deleting my .cfg file seemed to get me into a centered fullscreen mode, however I cannot use my mouse in the title screen. I am forced into using my direction keys to navigate the menus. Anyone also have a similar problem to this?

I am finding that the game and my monitor are not matched up. Like I mentioned above, my monitor is playing the game at one resolution and the game is trying to play at another resolution. Perhaps this is a larger issue that cannot be solved with some tweaking of the in-game menu but I definitely want this to be known.

Go into the NVIDA Control Panel and try these 3 settings and make sure scaling on the GPU and override is selected to see if it helps.

JNFUi1O.png

Edited by SIMJEDI

Thanks, I will check that out.

I found my problem! I had everything scaled to its lowest setting (im not sure why) and setting it back to default fixed the problem!

Hey im having same problem, can u tell me exactly how you fixed?

im running a mac machine too. but the 16 gb of ram one.

thanks in advance