Sign in to follow this  
Calis

Medic Backpack

Using Alice_Backpack made by Kiory i created a backpack for Medic. Its good a medic can be saw from a far when doing a coop mission. I hope some of you will give it a try :)

Images removed!

DOWNLOAD: removed

classname: Medyk_Backpack

command to put it in on: when editing a mission, click 2x with LMB on a soldier and write in INITIALIZATION this addbackpack "Medyk_Backpack";

Hi Calis,

nice addon, but I'd take down the vibrancy and the saturation of the white and red mate- it'd stand out a lot less more and look more gritty too..!

Hi Calis,

nice addon, but I'd take down the vibrancy and the saturation of the white and red mate- it'd stand out a lot less more and look more gritty too..!

meaby u are right. I will make it less sharp when i get back. (And btw, when you run it ingame you will see its not an image, it's

textile like.)

Aye fair enough matey,

Btw, it looks cool and is a pretty good idea to boot. ;)

Here's a thought, you could also do a luminosity map for it, so it's slightly reflective at night? Like on the back tag of the helmets in ARMA2?

You replayed when i was editing my last post. I did not check it at night-very good point - i will remember about it next time.

[...]meaby u are right, i will make it less sharp. But i will make a fix when adding a custom backpack for a radio operator //with AN/PRC-119 man pack radio inside; since 117f is not working yet for Arma 3[...]

Nice pack.. but I don't think the BIG RED bullseye is tactical :butbut:

The geneva convention says knowingly shooting a signified medic is a warcrime.

Being armed strips you of the protection though.

It doesn't really matter much in current time scenarios because even USA doesn't respect the geneva convention, enemy fighters are labelled "illegal combatants" which renders them outside the geneva convention.

Copyright ! ! !

Hi, I've got a question for Autor of this Backpack addon. Why you reedit my (@PMA) Polish GROM units without ask "If you can do that" ?

Orginal Textures by Wiercik ->

Armaholic - /forums.php?m=posts&q=21255

BIStudio forum - /showthread.php?150730-Polish-Modern-Army-W-I-P

I'm angry ! :mad:

Edited by Wiercik

Hey man nice release :) look forward to chatting to you again on kiorys stream, -Craiguz

Copyright ! ! !

Hi, I've got a question for Autor of this Backpack addon. Why you reedit my (@PMA) Polish GROM units without ask "If you can do that" ?

Orginal Textures by Wiercik ->

Armaholic - /forums.php?m=posts&q=21255

BIStudio forum - /showthread.php?150730-Polish-Modern-Army-W-I-P

I'm angry ! :mad:

Hi Wiercik.

I know i have broken (very little bit) a copyright of your addon, but really, really it was just for personal use. I am not spreading it anywhere, either remodeling it further. Backpack you can see here was an open source from Kiory, sorry for using a remodeled version of your skins at the photo (i just added a polish flag on the arm) Like i said, it was for personal use.

Regards

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

@Craiguz

Haha. I wanted to add some "thanks" for you, but since i have closed the stream_tab i couldn't find your nickname. Be ready for Radio Backpack very next day.

§19) Posting addon/mod other content without permission

For many years this community has been known as the premium addon/mod creating community, people work tirelessly and in great detail to create fantastic addons/mods/missions/campaigns to release for free so that everyone benefits, including Bohemia Interactive. There are a few simple rules in place to provide the respect to these creative people/groups that they deserve:

The first and most fundamental rule is that you must seek permission to alter someone's work, to mirror it or use it in any way other than for personal use. No permission, no editing, no mirroring, no adding to your mod pack, no editing and sharing around your private squad, none of that is acceptable.

Obviously we cannot unfortunately control what people do outside of these forums, however on these forums you must follow this rule, if a person/team post a thread to share an addon/mod using content from someone else without permission and we receive a complaint then the mod thread will be closed until the issue is resolved and the forum member(s) risks being permanently banned from these forums for taking someone's work without permission.

This isn't just limited to re-using content in addons/mods/missions however, it's not acceptable to edit someone's work without permission and then to post screenshots of it on the forums (even if the edited addon/mod is purely for personal use), it's also not acceptable to edit someone's work, or use someone's work in any way that you don't have permission for and then to create videos which you post on these forums, doing any of the above without the permission of the original creators risks a permanent ban, for individuals, for whole mod teams or squads.

So, please do not post images which contain edited work from other people. What you do in private is your business but once you show the images in public you are breaking the rules!

I have removed the images, please provide new ones which contain only your or BI's work.

Ok personal used I accept but I do not want a situation where you say that you did it and sent out the textures on them

I have already said all my friend and "wiercik" subject is closed ... I've got punished so please stop being hysterical.

Most important thing is its a great idea for the backpack, and i'm sure Kiory is thrilled with his open source creations being put to good use, keep it up.

This is awesome, but I agree with some of the others, the cross is a little too bright.

I have no idea why the images were removed though... Why not just use the default units to share your work, that should avoid some unnecessary flack. ;)

Edited by Kiory