Sign in to follow this  
zooloo75

Hands up animation causes player's velocity to bug.

I am unable to sign up for the issue tracker due to not getting a verification email.

Hopefully someone else can report this on the tracker.

When doing something like

player playMove "AmovPercMstpSsurWnonDnon";

the player/unit's velocity will bug and end up causing the person to fly away. I was going to use this animation for surrendering, but couldn't due to this.

Edited by zooloo75

Just thought I'd bump this as it's still an issue. I've made a tracker very early during the alpha and the devs didn't know how to reproduce it (even though I gave them the script...)

I find unless you actually upload a mission however simple they tend to get ignored it.

I find unless you actually upload a mission however simple they tend to get ignored it.

So people would rather download a mission, unzip it, open explorer, navigate to the missions directory in my documents, place the mission into the folder, then load the mission in the editor?

People can just open the singleplayer editor and paste that line of code into the debugger. It's like people are beyond lazy...

The Mod said he couldn't reproduce it so it's hard to fix something you can't see.

It could be a corruption of the mission file caused by who knows what.

Attempting to re-pro this. Will write clearer steps.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=6895

Edited by zooloo75

You can easily reproduce with

player playActionNow 'Surrender';

That's not a bug, it's the ultimate escape maneuver! "Oh sure, Batman, I totally surrender... let me just put my hands uppppppppp SEEYASUCKER! whoooosh!"

That's not a bug, it's the ultimate escape maneuver! "Oh sure, Batman, I totally surrender... let me just put my hands uppppppppp SEEYASUCKER! whoooosh!"

:laugh:

that's not a bug, it's the ultimate escape maneuver! "oh sure, batman, i totally surrender... Let me just put my hands uppppppppp seeyasucker! Whoooosh!"

roflmao! "Live to fight another day"

Lol, can't stop laughing!