Sign in to follow this  
Th3HoneyBadger

IR pointer

How do I turn on the IR pointer? The assigned key binding does not seem to activate it and I cannot see it with NVG's on. Is this not modeled yet?

L as it is by default works for me and i see it just fine. either my own and those from others on servers.

What is your assigned keybinding, Th3HoneyBadger? I had the same situation as Chompster -- L was default for me and worked just fine for me with NVGs activated.

I have had this problem. Maybe look down and click L? It worked for me when I did that.

I have had this problem. Maybe look down and click L? It worked for me when I did that.

had that problem since A2, I have to look at ground to and press L to turn on laser.

Isn't there some sort of tutorial that shows how to use the IR Pointer. the "L" is not working for me at all. I am on a mission called "Radio Silence" and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the IR pointer to activate so I can complete my first objective. What the Foxtrot!?

L is default key for lights, so find the key for the lights and if its L then it should already be set, if not then assign it a key that will work for you.

L aka Lights, thats why L is used as its for the car lights, flashlight, laser pointer ect,.

Stupid question... you have an IR pointer attached to the rifle, correct?

yeah I was kind of wondering the same thing... pressing L works for me and always has..

Stupid question... you have an IR pointer attached to the rifle, correct?

LOL...yes I do. ;)