Sign in to follow this  
papy.rabbit.08

SP_Operation Hashpoint

mission was fun. Hope you get it fixed again to be updated with the patch so others can enjoy. I've been playing smaller missions b/c the ai doesn't crap out my hw utilization and i get good performance as a result. This one fits that mold.

We did run into the issue of the helis not showing up to extract us though. (this was within the last week before the most recent alpha patch to the game)

Okay, thank you guys for reporting!

It is very difficult to test things alone, especially when there is a massive update of the game, where the problems are for everyone and me being away from home and can not update the file :/

@Kommiekat: I stole ideas also... It is how I learned. I use the editor since OFP, so with the time, I learned a lot, but with others ideas or with the wiki. Only problem, sometimes I use french words for variables, etc.. ;)

@sproyd: For the first one: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Overview.html There's an example here.

2) using description.ext and using a command such as Bisfunction or something like that, I can't figure it out. As I said, I'm away from home.

3) With the same way... By using the End1,2,3... in the description.ext...

The best advice is: use unpbo (goggle)! Unpack and look in it!

@Mobile_Medic: I'm surprised! With mission 2.0? I though I had this problem fixed... I don't know what to do more... If I can't

reproduce, it will be difficult...

Edited by papy.rabbit.08

So everyone, I updated the mission for arma 3 0.54 update. As I said, all the problems were due to the game update. Everything is fine now!

I´m playing using the dev build 0.55.104268, and all the problems remains...

In initial load of the mission, when you see the map/task/team the objectives are correct, you only see "the destroy factory" selected, but after intial chopper sequence and unload all team in the island, you see the waypoint only to "clear the base", and the other taks are all complete(marked and green)....

Aaaarrrrgggg! I don't understand why! There is a problem between the versions! The problem is caused because they changed the id of the map objects. I corrected it! So now, i really don't understand why you still have a problem... Did you update Arma 3 to last version? Did you replace the file? Did you click restart instead of resume? If it doesn't work, I will maybe find an other way to do it... DO OTHERS PLAYER ALSO STILL FACE THE SAME PROBLEMS? Thank you for reporting.

calm down..i really did everething you wrote..the only chance is the file for download is not updated....i´m using the DEV VERSION and every time that i open steam the game was updated..current is 0.55.104268...so far your mission is the best around here...and i could played and finished..and have just to say many thanks for you!!!:D

I'm calm, don't worry ;) I just don't understand why it doesn't work. But if you have the dev version, maybe the statics objects do change again... Do you still get the message "static objects wrong, please reopen in the editor and save it again" (or something like that)?

EDIT: I just downloaded the file from the link I gave, and tested it again, and yes... it work as it should, so it must be with the dev. version... :S

Edited by papy.rabbit.08

Yes, i got the message every time i load the mission....maybe it is....the constant updates...

I haven't played the most recent version, but I played this earlier, and I just wanted to thank you. It was a lot of fun. As a newbie, I tend to get killed fairly quickly - sometimes very quickly - in other scenarios, but I made it to the island on this one. Maybe that was just luck, but I'll be playing it again. So,... thanks!

Bill

Very fun mission! Had tons of fun while doing it, even though im a newbie!

Thank you papy for the update all work fine now , i really enjoy this mission ! keep up the goodwork , cheers !

Thank you papy for the update all work fine now , i really enjoy this mission ! keep up the goodwork , cheers !

I just DL'd the most recent version of this mission, playing with todays Dev build and the 1st objectives still start out completed. Is anyone else still getting this problem? Maybe the most recent dev build messed it up again

I just DL'd the most recent version of this mission, playing with todays Dev build and the 1st objectives still start out completed. Is anyone else still getting this problem? Maybe the most recent dev build messed it up again

Most probably, if you are able to unpbo the mission you can repair it quite easily. Just re-group the three triggers with the underlying static objects.

There are three triggers you have to re-group, one over the building at the first objective and the other two over the towers at the second objective.

Most probably, if you are able to unpbo the mission you can repair it quite easily. Just re-group the three triggers with the underlying static objects.

There are three triggers you have to re-group, one over the building at the first objective and the other two over the towers at the second objective.

So it's the mission? I was gonna check it out this morning but I didnt have time. Thanks for the info I'll check it out later.

So it's the mission? I was gonna check it out this morning but I didnt have time. Thanks for the info I'll check it out later.

You 're using the Dev build of arma3 that's why you got prob with this mission , i have just finish to play it again today with no prob ; all the objectives works fine if you play it on the stable version of arma3 alpha .

In the latest dev build 0.55104588 the static links for the towers are broken again, and the Iranian Flag no longer exists. (Use flag_RC)

These cause errors on startup, and the destroy towers objective is completed.

Updated to version 0.56:

Change log:

v2.2

FIXED: Version 0.56 compatible

FIXED: Multiples bugs corrected

ADDED: New design for the objective dynamic

The mission is very immersive, I like it. :)

What exactly do I have to blow up at the Helo Factory? I destroyed both buildings + choppers and nothing happened?

Hello SeiFe, you have to blow up the main building only, strange nothing happend :/ Maybe a bug. I went through the whole mission the other day, and there was no problem with it! Otherwise, juste skipe it, and go to the next objective, the mission will be failed, but you will be able to play it through!

FYI, I just played this again. I blew up the two helicopters and the building, with no problem. The task was completed, and the new task showed up fine.

PS. The first time I played this, I checked out the building and my guys followed me inside. Then, I had a heck of a time getting them out of the building again. I had to lead them each individually, and I still couldn't remove a couple of them. So I just blew them up. :)

This time, I kept my guys well away from that building!