granQ

Swedish Forces Pack: 0.7.4 (Updated 27th of May)

I think we will have the Centurion in the upcoming patch. Minor texture job remaining but it runs smooth (doesn't have the bugs of the Ikv 91)

Nice!. Keep working on the IKV91 though I love that little tank! even with all its current flaws. Cant wait for your Tanoa Patch!

Played around with the FH77 and realised that the Artillery Computer and the towing with the TGB 40 does not work properly. Any fixes or updates on that coming?

The new patch is released! 

But first let me respond to the two above posts.

Played around with the FH77 and realised that the Artillery Computer and the towing with the TGB 40 does not work properly. Any fixes or updates on that coming?

I haven't realized that, will put focus on that on next patch. Also I hope to soon make the team push the Archer, 

Nice!. Keep working on the IKV91 though I love that little tank! even with all its current flaws. Cant wait for your Tanoa Patch!

Thank you, I been working not only the Strv 102 but also the Ikv 91 for you, sadly it is far from perfect but its updated and got new tracks and its performance works better.

Its the only amphibious vehicle in SFP and its not floating perfectly but it works so thats a big up.

Now for the patch, and we looking for your help.

I haven't taken any screenshots of our new things, please, take some and share in this thread ;)

0.6.3 Tanoa Patch

New:

Strb 90, a fast going combat boat. With manual turret and a version with a remote weapon station.

Strv 102, the Centurion tank, also added a version on the opfor side. 

Svävare 2000, a hover craft that can transport other vehicles over the waters of Tanoa. 

New uniform, a version with folded arms since Tanoa seems rather warm.

PSG 90 (Camo), the sniper rifle "artic warfare" with some camo netting.

Two new submarines, with partial functionality (one sinks, one you can drive around) but replaces the HMS Gotland submarine. Use as static object, but we are getting closer.

This means SFP now has a total of 17 uniforms, 30 weapons and 40 vehicles!

Here are the fixes:

Added vehicle in vehicle transport support for the Tp 84 (c130)

Tgb 1111 (Driver and gunner was misplaced in the distance, meaning lower detailed lods)

Gruppbåt, small boat was not having a correct physx. It now behaves more life like.

Strv 122 winter version had wrong effect when blown up.

Major fixes regarding "items" that gave pop up errors.

RBS 17 container didn't have any weight.

Download is 1.4 gb heavy and the link is http://sfp.granq.se/files/@sfp_063.zip

• Like 4

Strv 102, the Centurion tank

Yes! I absolutely love the old classic MBTs. Thanks for the release.

For your information,

There was a minor error that caused big problems on dedicated servers (not loading the missions) so we will release a "hot" new release probably tonight. The fix is there since a few days ago but since people will have to redownload my goal is to add something to make it more "valuable". It won't be much but atleast something coming tonight or tomorrow...

Sorry for the problems.

• Like 1

sorry I didn't manage to complete the vehicles, but we got some in our pipelines not to far away.

But this patch is needed, so 0.6.4 is out.

Changes are few but important:

sfp_ui.units caused error on dedicated servers, refusing to load missions
Two minor tweaks to arsenal (lvkv 90 is now showing, and no more duplicate G36)

http://sfp.granq.se/files/@sfp_064.zip

Just wanted to let you know we have "launched" a facebook page.

It makes it much easier to upload and promote our things (bi forums isn't great with 100 kb limit, need to upload and link back..)

So please, like our page and get notifications and updates.

https://www.facebook.com/SwedishForcesPack/

Christmas is finally here and so is our patch 0.6.5. New additions to our mod includes:

* Santa's hat (temporary, enjoy it while it last!)

* New marksman rifle (AK 4D)

* New Ksp 58 Model (M240)

* New uniform (Modern crew uniform)

* Prision hood, now we want to see hostage missions!

* Swedish Ice cream truck!

* Extended support for Alive

* Strv 122 with IR Camo netting (Leopard 2A6)

* GBU-39, small diameter bomb, JAS 39 with MS 20 upgrade

We have also spent months on fixing bugs to improve the quality and thanks to mistergoodson's object dumper we have gathered reports files and went from thousands of lines to a few lines of warning. It is our hope that more communities will give SFP a try now.

Lastly I want to mention that work for our next update have already begun. For that our aim and ambition is to bring three new vehicles (Focus on different armored person carriers) and a major over hull of the included missions as many were made back in the ArmA Alpha days.

For the latest and greatest, don't forget to like our facebook page. It also encourages us :)
https://www.facebook.com/SwedishForcesPack/

Download the patch:

Armaholic

withSix

http://sfp.granq.se/files/@sfp_065.zip

christmas_release.jpg

• Like 9

Any chance you can go through the unit configs and fix some of the units? allot of the configs are messed up when it comes to damage they do and damage they take as well as their physx and drive-ability. The Dual hull tracked snow machine takes far too many rockets to think of one off the top of my head.

6 hours ago, masterdebator said:

Any chance you can go through the unit configs and fix some of the units? allot of the configs are messed up when it comes to damage they do and damage they take as well as their physx and drive-ability. The Dual hull tracked snow machine takes far too many rockets to think of one off the top of my head.

personally i would say our stuff worked "fairly" well, however I recently noticed that with ACE some unexpected behavior was discovered.

In this release, at least two (perhaps 4) vehicles have been fixed, but I will ask my quality assurance team (Meaning Trubb) to do a complete investigation and we will see how many needs fixing.

For next patch I will try focus on missions, kill remaining bugs (including the damage) and adding three new apc's as well as a lot of personal equipment. 

• Like 2

Great mod. Love the different eras and the differing units too. Especially the Centurion.

I've found a few issues though:

-Nacken Submarine keeps rolling over. Maybe the PhysX model needs more weight being put to the bottom of the boat. The Neptun doesn't do this though.

-The 2 hovercraft turn on, but are seemingly unable to move (I've spawned them on land only though)

• Like 1

On 12/28/2016 at 11:39 PM, [evo] dan said:

Great mod. Love the different eras and the differing units too. Especially the Centurion.

I've found a few issues though:

-Nacken Submarine keeps rolling over. Maybe the PhysX model needs more weight being put to the bottom of the boat. The Neptun doesn't do this though.

-The 2 hovercraft turn on, but are seemingly unable to move (I've spawned them on land only though)

The hovercraft is meant to be a "boat" only, just simply too much work to even get it to work on water, even tougher on land.  Maybe one day we could define it as a car. 

Yes, submarines.. my dream is to make torpedos work perfectly, some sonar and all, but its tricky and we are no experts. I will try to fix the Nacken for next patch, but its mostly guess work.

Do you think you guys will ever make the Strv 2000? It'd be nice as a sort of "what if" vehicle.

2 hours ago, granQ said:

The hovercraft is meant to be a "boat" only, just simply too much work to even get it to work on water, even tougher on land.  Maybe one day we could define it as a car. 

Yes, submarines.. my dream is to make torpedos work perfectly, some sonar and all, but its tricky and we are no experts. I will try to fix the Nacken for next patch, but its mostly guess work.

Fair enough, I thought that might be the case. I guess BIS never brought a HovercraftX into the game. I think CUP is making the LCAC so maybe its worth talking to them for some advice?

Version 0.6.7 is released

A few weeks ago we decided to go for steam workshop and today we have over 5000 subscribers on steam which is better than we expected and we are very happy. 

With the release on steam there is a meta file that tells arma which add-ons are used on the server and I didn't knew about this a few weeks ago when we released. This is a useful feature with steam and therefore we decided to release a quick patch.

As noted by several people the Norrköping missile boat kept exploding when using the missiles, this have also been fixed so now you once again can fire missiles on strategic ground targets or naval ships.

Lastly we started with SFP for arma 3 we were among the first to release and we included a bunch of missions. Overtime changes to Arma, and to SFP have broken several of these and in this patch we fixed two ( air station Mike and Green hills).

This is a quick release and now we will head back and working on our next proper release which will focus on missions, personal equipment and as always one or two new vehicles.

Stay tuned and thanks for all the support

Download links is in the first post.

• Like 6

Another patch is released, 0.6.8.

New vehicle and many fixes to improve gameplay. We will now focus on our fighters and try have a new patch ready for the 16th of May.

For pictures and more, don't forget to like our Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/SwedishForcesPack

Download:

http://sfp.granq.se/files/@sfp_068.zip

Changelog

Added: Patgb 360 (XA-360) with UN and woodland textures.
Added: Custom pilot (Flight uniform Model 87)
Added: RBS 69 (AA missile) now have a custom hands animation.
Added: Simple OPFOR units. (Return of Wamako soldiers, but with Swedish/BIS guns)
Fixed: AG 90 sniper rifle now available in virtual arsenal.
Fixed: Added support for Task force radio on several vehicles.
Fixed: Added a basic HUD for the Gripen airplane.
Fixed: New shadow lod on the Patgb 203.
Fixed: Renabled fire from vehicle in strf90 camo which was disabled due to a BIS related bug.
Fixed: Strv 122 driver with IR camo netting had obscured vision. 
Fixed: Desert cap 
Fixed: Grey part on bodyarmor (Krsk 12)
Fixed: Soldier suffering from a "attached vest".
Fixed: Ikv 91, driver optics was misplaced on the wrong side of the vehicle.
Fixed: Grkpbv 120, hatches and turret.
Fixed: Mirrors on Patgb203 and Tgb 16 was mirroed incorrectly.
Tweaks: Improved VRAM usage after changing 300 rvmat files, after suggestion from TjockeJocke.
Tweaks: Increased damage from the 40 mm cannon on Strf 90 (IFV 90)
Tweaks: Weight on machine gunner mags (Ksp 58).

• Like 2

hello  I was surprised by the weapons sounds are horrible/poor