granQ

Swedish Forces Pack: 0.7.4 (Updated 27th of May)

What version has a usable SK-60?  Is it out yet? Where to find it ? 

Hello are @ASDG_JR and @sfp_asdg no longer needed for SFP to function? As I understand it ASDG is now just integrated into CBA. If this is all true, can you remove dependencies from WithSix?

Can you add Turn Signlas to it ,too?  So we know where we are going....I mean the Polis car.

John, we will see about the Giraffe.. maybe :p

Police, should come soon.. i finally managed to get nice sirens working. 

But we released a short update to unstuck the Gripen (also it has got some updates to the model, inside cockpit and an afterburner thanks to alex), a fix with task force radio aswell as a fix with  CBA extended. 

So minor fix, but police update within days, maybe a week.

Ohhh boy... it wasn´t still this time... the afterburner doesn´t give any extra boost (notiably) but the worst part is that the PshyX is xtremely unbalanced: the plane bleeds all its speed while manouvering! I was at 700 km/h and after 1/4 of bank turn, I was already stalling at 70 km/h =P

PlaneX is kinda bugged for Arma3, better use conventional plane config, GranQ

The model, on the other hand, improved a lot!

cheers!

The SK60, for example, is flying superbly, indeed it is behaving like the Grippen should (it doesn´t have a huge acceleration nor top speed, but I can turn and dogfight as a fighter with the SK-60  =P

Maybe switch the config values between Sk60 and Jas-39? lol

cheers!

Two things.. hmm three things.. 

1. thanks for sfp!

2. The AT-4 have a odd behavour for me.. (vanilla arma3 + cba+ sfp)

https://youtu.be/C5weBU7xNB4

Basicaly.. the fired at4 turns into a loaded NLAW, that when fires dissapears.. my setup or a general problem?!?

3. Auto adding the RA180 is kinda silly.. Its a 10 kg beast.. We have one on a platoon at best.. soldiers usaly have the RA1032.. 

squadleader/dep squadleader have an additional RA1570..  the RA1570 is a RF-7800S-TR that is modeled in TFR

1) ups, easy fix, will do it right away 

2) well, its either using an american/default radio or a Swedish one. It's task force radio that adds it to every "squadleader", not SFP script we just made the radio, can be disabled by the mission maker.

How would you prefer it? Is it better with how it works for NATO soldiers?

it "accidentally" made it out, we got very nice scripts that automates and pack everything, I "selected" the sk60 which wasn't really ready.

So removed it in a release later and hoped nobody noticed :p

But aim to release it for christmas, and together with our new Strf90..

http://i.imgur.com/bswaXMg.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Its time for our Christmas release. Including fixes and new models.

But first let me thank our team for a great year, SFP is a team effort with people making models, textures, testing, fixing configs and working on our islands.

Everyone do it in their own pace and free time but the result is, in my humble opinion, a great addon to ArmA3.

Here is a changelog:

New exterior model of the Strf 90 (Combat Vehicle 90) with possibility for cargo to shoot out from the back.

Added the Sk 60, jet trainer aircraft.

Added a Swedish police faction. Three types of uniforms, reskinned cars from ArmA3 and added a Bell Helicopter (Credits USMC Rocket)

The Strv 122 (Leopard 2) now have a fix related to shadow lod and also corrected thermal textures.

Our terrain car series (Tgb 11, 13, 20) now have fixed tires that reach the ground.

Same fix for the Tp84 (c130)

Our old flashlight now makes a much brighter light so its actually useful.

The Pistol 88 (Glock 17) now have three shining dots at night like it should.

strf90.jpg

strf90_variants.jpg

• Like 5

1) ups, easy fix, will do it right away 

Great! 

2) well, its either using an american/default radio or a Swedish one. It's task force radio that adds it to every "squadleader", not SFP script we just made the radio, can be disabled by the mission maker.

How would you prefer it? Is it better with how it works for NATO soldiers?

Don't get me wrong.. It is cool to get a swedish radio instead, my problem with it is that the RA180 isn't a group radio.. and that it weight 10 kg.. and you loose the backpack.. so basicaly it just sucks to have one IRL.. 

The RA1032 Is the same as ACREs AN/PRC-343.. giving team/squadleaders a RF-7800S-TR but call it a RA1570 would be as close to how it is today.. 

Still.. Love SFP.. God Jul GranQ

Hey GranQ, nice Xmas update! Have you guys managed to fix the Grippen handling? Or should I keep the 0.54 version?

cheers and Merry xmas! =D

Well it shouldnt be stucked on ground, but handling is still kinda bad. You not in the mood to start editing ? ;)

We could really need someone that can tweak air handling so I can put energy on other things.

Well it shouldnt be stucked on ground, but handling is still kinda bad. You not in the mood to start editing ? ;)

We could really need someone that can tweak air handling so I can put energy on other things.

Believe me, If I could, I´d love to colaborate... but I can barely use init codes and the simpliest scripts on missions! Indeed, hte 0.58 Gripen stills stalls like a brick, but hey, 0.54 version was OK, I´ve reverted to it and it flies nicely, doesn´t have the afterburner, but I can dogfight nicely... probably something you´ve added between 0.56-0.57 (0.56 had the stuck problem, 0.57 bleeds velocity uncontrabilly) caused those recent bugs, can´t you guys isolate those new codelines?

Have you tried to contact Firewill (he´s a genius on combat jet configs), Sabre-Dust (he ported a lotta jets to A3), Chairborne (from CUP), FullerPJ (from USAF mod) or Spartan&John from Hornet mod? The first 3 seems to be quite reachable, FullerPJ is quite busy and John&Spartan are a little awol lately... on the last case scenario, see if they permit you to reverse engeneer their configs (F-16C handling is awesome, maybe you could clone it...)

I bet someone of those may help you out.. meanwhile I´m entertaining myself with Grippen 0.54 lol (it´s the Grippen from 22/September release.. 0.54 right? If you don´t have a legacy file, I can sent ya this one back...)

[Edit] Yeah, so far the Grippen 0.54 was the most stable... its only flaw was a weak thrust (it takes minutes to reach 700 km/h, and even a small Angle of Attack make it desacelerate, but it doesn´t bleeeds horribly speed on tight turns, it really just needs a better thrust to simulate the power of GE F414G turbine =D

cheers! 

hm, thank you. I wil try find time to look into it the weekend after new year.

• Like 1

Hey GranQ, Sabra_Dust released his source files for the Su-34 duck face flanker... you could take a look at his configs (he released as a form to help other similar projects)

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/177412-sukhoi-su-34-fullback/page-7#entry2953823

source files - https://www.dropbox.com/s/zqbo1m35cyg5nyp/Source%20sab_Su34%20v100.zip?dl=0

Hope it could help you out!

Merry Xmas =)

Well, new year, new release, new content right? :)

SFP 0.5.9

uav03_shadow.jpg

strf90_mounted.jpg

New release 0.5.9

Added UAV 03 (Shadow 200)

Fixed error with the CV 90 lod's that didn't have textures.

Tweaks to turn out for the infantry in cargo (is this the first APC/IFV which let players fire from vehicle?)

Tweaks to the JAS 39, finally it should be flyable! ;)

Tweaks to the Tp 84 (c130) to shorten the take of distance needed.

Minor tweaks for mirrors on cars and gunner that got wounded when getting out of the car.

Link

http://sfp.granq.se/files/@sfp_059.zip

• Like 6