granQ

Swedish Forces Pack: 0.7.4 (Updated 27th of May)

Yes,yes,yes!  Viggen.Hopefully with more of the cockpit from Jas...

Some tips what I honestly want in this mod;Would like 100rnd Tracer in every gunpod for Sk-60.

RB-17 put on CB-90.+10 mag re-load.Places to stand on deck on CB-90.Foldig walkway for it to run ashore.

Swedish Police helicopter,no doors.FFV.Spotlight.

Modern Volvo-760 Police car.Lightbar.Strobelights on cars.

Raven camera put into SH-37 Viggen.Video sent to recipient via Ctab MMS System.Hide camera by putting a helmet camera in the various posittions behind the camera port glass in the nose.Shift the between the cameras with Numpad....Record button,send to someone.

3-4 times brighter Ilumination rounds droppable by all planes .-80`s Old-style parachutes.Incresed number of smoke-shells for pbv`s.(veak gun).

Laser-range finder/Self-lase abillity for Viggen.Arming-menu for all aircraft....

Some stuff I would like to see.

If you want to do it

RB-17 put on CB-90

This is something that never ever happened.. except in a game called wargame.

I liked the streaming of video from an airplane but now idea what Ctab MMS system is.

If you would like, we do have a postion open for someone to work with configs and fix arming menu and such ;)

New version out, consider hot fix. Just make sure the JAS 39 Gripen actually can fly with ACE3 enabled.

Also a few minor things, so small not worth mentioning. 

• Like 2

I have been told that I ask a lot, but here me out. I have one request for this mod so far. Could you add the Swedish Flag (and maybe the coat of arms) to both sides of the soldiers uniform. It just seams odd to only have it on one shoulder. I don't know if its realistic but ya, that just my opinion.

New version out, consider hot fix. Just make sure the JAS 39 Gripen actually can fly with ACE3 enabled.

Also a few minor things, so small not worth mentioning. 

GranQ, the JAS-39C are "stuck to the ground".. and I mean glued! It won´t take off, and when you start a mission airborne, when you land, it desaccelerate just like a tailhook caught it and stopped it immediately =( I´m testing a little more (with less mods on) but it has happened before (the LCS boat by Mankyle, whenever it was on, the arma3 airplanes with PshyX activated where stuck, onlynoPshyX airplane would takeoff... must be some conflict with PshyX), all other palnes are fine, tested the old swedish CAS plane, it flew alright, just the JAS-39C is "grounded" for now =/

[Edit] tested with and without ACE and the JAS-39C is grounded nonetheless... Sk-60, the swedish C-130, all other planes take off nicely... just the JAS-39C can´t move an inch on soil =/ Tried even on VR to see if it was a terrain interaction... nothing changed =/

Tested with only CBA+SFP and nothing changed, so it is indeed a bug, not a mod compactibility issue... if I revert to 0.54 Grippen (the first public release) it flies alright!

BTW, I´ve noticed that the 0.55 Grippen doesn´t have smoketrails whenever turning =(  (as I´ve reverted back to 0.54 I´ve noticed it back as it is a beautiful sight lol)

Tested also on Sturko island and no avail (homecountry didn´t inspired it to take off) and when on air (spawning already flying), it stills bleed a lot of speed on turning and the engine is weak on recovering the airspeed, it realllyyyy needs the afterburner script, GranQ!!!!

cheers!

when I try to use the sfp I get the error message "Include file sfp_task_force_radio\define.hpp not found". Is this a known issue?

when I try to use the sfp I get the error message "Include file sfp_task_force_radio\define.hpp not found". Is this a known issue?

If you don´t use Task Force Radio, just delete this file, it crashes arma... or else, dl and enable task-force-radio mod =) (it should be on an optional folder, GranQ, I guess many ppl will complain about this lol)

cheers!

If you don´t use Task Force Radio, just delete this file, it crashes arma... or else, dl and enable task-force-radio mod =) (it should be on an optional folder, GranQ, I guess many ppl will complain about this lol)

cheers!

sorry I was lazy and bit drunk.. it should work, no matter if you use task force or not.

Have uploaded a new version, sorry for this weekends fudge ups.

sorry I was lazy and bit drunk.. it should work, no matter if you use task force or not.

Have uploaded a new version, sorry for this weekends fudge ups.

Does it includes a fix for the "grounded" gripen bug?

It is weekend, better drunk now than during the week/working lol ;)

cheers! 

Any chance of that hitting PW6 soon?

**edit**

I'm an idiot. I'm downloading the new version now and I'll drop it in my play list with PW6. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks for responding so quickly. I'm in the middle of a SP campaign in Mogadishu with the Swedes playing the UN peace keepers!

20:20 EST

Works like a charm! Thanks for the quick response

• Like 1

Does it includes a fix for the "grounded" gripen bug?

It is weekend, better drunk now than during the week/working lol ;)

cheers! 

Hey GranQ, the Grippen is still GROUNDED (glued to earth), haven´t you check up on its PshyX code? Reverting to 0.54 makes it work again.... just a headsup!

cheers!

yeah, appartently. don't know how that happend.

Anyway, I decided I got too many things to work on so I sent the Gripen to Another person and asked him to return it with a working flight model and more.

• Like 1

yeah, appartently. don't know how that happend.

Anyway, I decided I got too many things to work on so I sent the Gripen to Another person and asked him to return it with a working flight model and more.

Great, hope this person can add the afterburner script... and as I´ve said, the 0.54 version (the first public version), takes off alright, so the answer to the 0.55 bug is within the code you´ve added between versions =)

Cheers!

Could you add C-magazines to the AK`s ? Thanks :) :) .

Any ETA on any new up-dates?

C-mags? you mean these:

https://www.impactguns.com/Data/Default/Images/uploads/beta/beta_550_clear.jpg

no ETA, will wait until we got the new Combat Vehicle 90 and a fixed flightmodel of Gripen. Both are things I am aint working with.. but perhaps 1 month.

EDIT. If you mean the plast Magazines, they already exists. Check virtual arsenal.

Can you add a Sk-60 wreck model?  Like a regular one ,but intact,where you could open the canopy? With wheels up,belly landed? Thanks.

Can you add a Sk-60 wreck model?  Like a regular one ,but intact,where you could open the canopy? With wheels up,belly landed? Thanks.

maybe :p

I need the lights on the policecar to work for a mission I`ve been thinking of....If you add a Swedish Ambulance Suburban too,both as AF-mecanic-MP car and personel carrier,I will like you even more...If you can make a screenshot utillity that could send pix throug Ctab MMS,maybe throug some porthole in the nose of SH-37,I know some guys that will make it their no 1 recce aircraft....

Eger to see it in-game !