granQ

Swedish Forces Pack: 0.7.4 (Updated 27th of May)

Thanks for the bug reports, they've been added to our internal bug tracker!

Hi!

Congrulations for the release!! Really nice models and textures on most of the equipment and weapons! However let me give you some feedback to enhance and localize some issues ..

- When you get out (not from the vehicle, I mean outside by opening the hatch) from the driver position on the Leopard 2, you will appear near to ground without any model loaded in that cargo position.

- There should be a different model beetween LOD on the RBS 69 (Redeye), the shadow volume is different the visual one because on the final of the launcher there is a grille (?), here is a screenshot.

- I don't know if Im doing something wrong but the Strf 90 C can't accelerate (it randomly stops for a ultra-short period) and can't turn at low speed (I mean at 10 km/h) so in close firing support like cities or urban warfare it couldn't have a good performance..

- Its kind of a configuration and a minor issue, but in the virtual arsenal there is no model visually loaded when you select the M90G uniform.

- I have laughed a lot when I saw the Wheelchair jaja

Greetings!

the m90g was actually an "experiment" that we don't use it but I forgot it was still visible in the arsenal.

but I will make sure we at least try fix all of the above issues (as ZiP said, he have added them on our list) and many more.

Sadly the physx on tracked vehicles is extremely "complicated" for me so we kinda need one more person into the team that can work with "only" that. This is making the leopard, the cv90 behave very buggy :(

The RG-32/TgB-16 M2 RWS Seams to not work too well, well to put it frank at all. In 3rd person the cross hair will not move with the gun, in full screen PiP it is frozen to the 1st person inside the vehicle looking at the weapon station. The 1st person in the seat view works but arma 3 pip is not that great. Let me know if you have this issue too, I would like to know if its conflicting with other mods or not. And for the cv-90 maybe use the physx from the AAF Mora? It is smaller but behaves not buggy? I don't know, I am know to knowledgeable in modding :P

---------- Post added at 03:25 ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 ----------

And the CV-90 3rd person KSP Machine gun Crosshair dose not move. But I believe the MBT-Kuma for the AAF has the same problem in ArmA 3. First person is good which is all that really matters :). I would like to keep on reporting bugs that have not been brought up please let me know if this is, annoying. And the KSP has 99 rounds instead of 100. But 99 is better the 0 :P

And the KSP has 99 rounds instead of 100. But 99 is better the 0 :P

That is intentional, and realistic behaviour. One ammunition belt for the KSP58 is 50 rounds but for the weapon to be able to grab the belt and feed properly, the first link has to be empty when you load the weapon. 50 rounds then become 49 rounds, 100 rounds become 99 and 250 rounds becomes 249 etc...

But I´m still puzzled why you guys don´t use the KUMA crosshair (which is closer to Leo´s real deal) and instead use that ugly brownish large default arma3 tank crosshair on the Leopard 2A6 tank (I mean...the Strv 122 tank lol) ... =(

On the other side, the revamped rifles are waaaaay better now! Hope to see the aimpoint with X3 amplifier soon (or other long range swedish scope)

cheers!

Uhm, euh, I've just turn left... And my tank... Physics... Uhm, watch the picture :

2003522015071000001.jpg

I love STRV 122, new textures are really awesome.

But I think the Strv 90 need a retexture. You do a really great work ! :)

Edited by Drakedaeron

;2963822']But I´m still puzzled why you guys don´t use the KUMA crosshair (which is closer to Leo´s real deal) and instead use that ugly brownish large default arma3 tank crosshair on the Leopard 2A6 tank (I mean...the Strv 122 tank lol) ... =(

On the other side' date=' the revamped rifles are waaaaay better now! Hope to see the aimpoint with X3 amplifier soon (or other long range swedish scope)

cheers![/quote']

shortest answer: I edit too much to have time to try things.. didn't knew about this. For real. Will change in next patch (unless we do something of our own).

New aimpoint is kinda in the works, Echo (the guy that made the tank) decided to do an AG 90 (Barret M82) in between.

As you have noticed tank is acting real strange, but guess part of this release was to see if someone out there wanted to try their own config values and perhaps find a solution. I will continue to try, but I dont really get it.

agree with the Strf90 texture..

Yeah, I should have warned about the tank crosshair on earlier releases... better later than never eh... about the tumbling tanks, that´s the new ArmA3 physics.. RHS Abrams tumble a lot too, not really your fault =)

Anxious for the Ag90 (Barrets are always welcome) and more shots or videos of the Gripen (NG right??? or both C and NG?)

Cheers!

The RG-32/TgB-16 M2 RWS Seams to not work too well, well to put it frank at all. In 3rd person the cross hair will not move with the gun, in full screen PiP it is frozen to the 1st person inside the vehicle looking at the weapon station. The 1st person in the seat view works but arma 3 pip is not that great. Let me know if you have this issue too, I would like to know if its conflicting with other mods or not. And for the cv-90 maybe use the physx from the AAF Mora? It is smaller but behaves not buggy? I don't know, I am know to knowledgeable in modding :P

---------- Post added at 03:25 ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 ----------

And the CV-90 3rd person KSP Machine gun Crosshair dose not move. But I believe the MBT-Kuma for the AAF has the same problem in ArmA 3. First person is good which is all that really matters :). I would like to keep on reporting bugs that have not been brought up please let me know if this is, annoying. And the KSP has 99 rounds instead of 100. But 99 is better the 0 :P

I can't recreate the first bug, it works perfect for me. Both in 3rd person, 1st person and using the fullscreen. Are you using other (which) addons at same time?

Anyone else?

I can't recreate the first bug, it works perfect for me. Both in 3rd person, 1st person and using the fullscreen. Are you using other (which) addons at same time?

Anyone else?

Too many mods, I will narrow it down myself to save you the trouble and let you know which one causes the issue if you wish to pursue it more, thanks for getting back to me :)

Hi!

Congrulations for the release!! Really nice models and textures on most of the equipment and weapons! However let me give you some feedback to enhance and localize some issues ..

- When you get out (not from the vehicle, I mean outside by opening the hatch) from the driver position on the Leopard 2, you will appear near to ground without any model loaded in that cargo position.

- There should be a different model beetween LOD on the RBS 69 (Redeye), the shadow volume is different the visual one because on the final of the launcher there is a grille (?), here is a screenshot.

- I don't know if Im doing something wrong but the Strf 90 C can't accelerate (it randomly stops for a ultra-short period) and can't turn at low speed (I mean at 10 km/h) so in close firing support like cities or urban warfare it couldn't have a good performance..

- Its kind of a configuration and a minor issue, but in the virtual arsenal there is no model visually loaded when you select the M90G uniform.

- I have laughed a lot when I saw the Wheelchair jaja

Greetings!

just a status update, all these are now corrected for the next patch :)

Uhm, euh, I've just turn left... And my tank... Physics... Uhm, watch the picture :

2003522015071000001.jpg

I love STRV 122, new textures are really awesome.

But I think the Strv 90 need a retexture. You do a really great work ! :)

that happened to mee too

it also happened when i put some toh assets with no physx lod in arma 3, tracked vehicles tend to act like they are filled with air, so i can think the physx lod in the p3d or the model.cfg here are not correctly configured

Hey granQ,

I did some research and the mod that is causing the problems with the RG-32 that I am finding is DG British Armed Forces. Here is a link, if you would like to peruse it further its up to you. Let me know if you find the same problem. Thanks :)

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/176686-dg-british-armed-forces/

Just a Quick update... we been crushing bugs like crazy but also brushing up minor quality things like icons in the virtual "garage" (so they match the style as most things have in arma3), map markers and inventory pictures.

We also added a new weapon, the AG 90 or as its known outside of Sweden, "Barrett m82". Included with the next release is also a 4 player coop mission featuring the new sniper rifle and the the 3x aimpoint for the spotters. The mission is also avaiable in singelplayer.

Also some things have happend on the vehicle side, but more information will come with the next release post (1-3 days away.. )

Is it normal that the RBS-97 doesn't fire at targets hovering in front of it?

I can hear it's definitely locked on, but it doesn't shoot.

epicsplit.jpg

Can a normal patch be epic?

We believe so :)

Swedish Forces Pack 0.5.2 Changelog (first, let me say I think we found and fixed all bugs reported in this thread including the last one with the Rbs 97 no locking and firing)

Weapons

• New Weapon: AG90, the swedish version of the Barrett M82A1, is now available in SFP.

• AK5 C
• New inventory icons.
• Switched the plastic magazine to a metal one (The plastic might come back later).

• AK4B
• New inventory icon.

• AT-4 (m\86 Pansarskott)
• You can now, once again, use the ironsight with this weapon.
• Updated shaders and tweaked textures.

• Pistol 88 (Glock 17)
• The lightbeam from the TLR-2 attachable flashlight is now actually pointing forward.
• The slide won't go back twice as long as it should when fired or when the gun is out of bullets.

• RBS69
• The weapon now casts the right shadow.

Vehicles

• Stridsvagn 122 (Leopard 2)
• Various graphical fixes and tweaks.
• The driver now has the camera correctly positioned when turned out.
• The tower will not be able to rotate once the driver is turned out. No beheadings here.
• Now borrows the gunner sight from the BIS Kuma Tank instead of the default tank sight.
• Tweaks to the PhysX settings. It should now be stable to drive, and won't flip over from overspeeding.

• Hkp 9, new version added with benches.
• Tgb 1111 added, older vehicle with a recoilless rifle. 

• Several new vehicles got new icons.

Equipment

• New scope: Kikarsikte90 (Hensholdt 10x) is now available in SFP. It goes great with the new AG90.

• New sight: The Aimpoint 3x is now available in SFP. It is mounted behind an Aimpoint CS.

• Updated red-dot sight: The Aimpoint CS now has a new 3D model complete with new textures.

• Pistols no longer float between the legs of soldiers with SFP vests instead of being attached to their actual vests.

• All insignia's are now grouped under SFP to be easier to find.

• Various new inventory icons for different objects.

Other

• New mission: Blue Convoy, a 4 person coop with the new sniper rifle. Can also be played in Singelplayer.

• Many, many tweaks & other fixes to SFP

ag90.jpg

ak4_aimpoint.jpg

Download this epic patch here:
  • Like 3

where do i find the AN-14 in game? its not appearing under air for any of the swedish forces

where do i find the AN-14 in game? its not appearing under air for any of the swedish forces

It has apparently been moved to the SFP: Agressors. So you'll have to look in that modpack for the AN-14.

// Echo

TIme for a new update 0.5.3, one new helicopter added among other things.

Changelog

Added the Hkp 4, (Ch 46 Sea Knight), a very iconic helicopter in Sweden.

Added the UAV 01, the first UAV Sweden had. It was bought 1999 from France. Launches from a ramp.

Added "random vest" for some of the modern soldier.

Added AK 5 alternative with the new plastic transparent mags.

Desert and woodland units are now in two different factions to better support Alive.

Fixed several vehicles that had "wood" instead of metal as armor.

Hkp 9 can now switch textures in the virtual arsenal.

Blue Convoy mission fixed, broken before due to classname changes.

Desert helmet no longer have an woodland icon.

Its now possible to place Swedish anti tank mines in the editor.

Fixed incorrect classname on the Desert machinegunner.

And a few more technical fixes and improvements.

hkp4.jpg

ugglan.jpg

• Like 4

Awesome Update! I wonder how´s the Grippen development going... any screenies? (cockpit perhaps)

I´d hope to see some official missions on Sturko island to use it more (Wamako already has many user made missions lol)

cheers!