granQ

Swedish Forces Pack: 0.7.4 (Updated 27th of May)

yes, since a few versions ago we started to split the "aggressors", swedish and the islands.. will update the first post with more information.

freesets, possible but can't really help. I know its annoying but haven't thought much of it as I don't generally play with the Norrköping (despite it being awesome.. but need to find a good target/mission for it)

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?185717-SFP-Aggressors

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?175121-SFP-Islands

Where is the Swedish weapon crate? I cant find it anywhere in Editor.

Edited by ChronoZX

Was wondering how goes the Strb 90 H fast assault craft? IIRC there was pics of it ingame a while ago but so far no mention of it since.

Was wondering how goes the Strb 90 H fast assault craft? IIRC there was pics of it ingame a while ago but so far no mention of it since.

New version is almost complet, exterior is done but the interior needs more work. Hopefully not too far away. There is a reason why we created the ASW module ;)

Anyway. SFP 0.4.3 Released.

Changelog.

Added: A new more detailed Antitank mine added (Stridsvagnsmina 5)

Added: AGM_BulletMass = X; in our ammo configs

Fixed: Pskott disposable in AGM

Fixed: Pskott68_used no longer visible in Arsenal

Tweaked: Strf90, Strv122 and Ikv91 Turret traverse and elevation rate adjusted to real specifications

Tweaked: Engine, gearbox and handling characteristics of Strf90, Strv122 and Ikv91

Tweaked: G-boat engine torque curve is now based on the real engine

Workaround: Moved center of gravity of G-boat to the port side to prevent it from leaning starboard when it should be at equilibrium.

As always, newest version is in the first post but here is 0.4.3

http://hosted.anrop.se/sfp/@sfp_043.zip Around 700 mb

Edited by granQ

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (granQ) on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (granQ) on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

what, you guys are faster than me :p

I will update the first post and here is a short changelog:

Added: Bipod functionality for weapons (marksman support)

Added: Ejection of empty belt links KSP90

Fixed: The IFV (strf 90C) didn't leave any tracks when driving.

Fixed: Aim was too low on the same IFV.

Fixed: Several fixes for weapon sounds.

Fixed: Error on patch for the right arm of the soldiers

New version released!

bv206.jpg

gloves_small.jpg

strv122.jpg

weapons_small.jpg

Changelog:

New vehicle, Bv 206, the Swedish all tracked vehicle which is a very unique type of vehicle.

Completely new model of the Stridsvagn 122 (Leopard 2 main battle tank) by Echo, and also a new model of the Pistol 88 (Glock 17) with attachable light.

New model of the AK 5C by Ulfen.

Three types of gloves that can be removed/put on, included also on the bluefor units.

New jumping handgrenade, a swedish patented type of handgrenade that launches ~1 meter in the air before exploding.

Added a small Swedish demo charge. (Sprängdeg 46)

Fixes and tweaks

ACE 3 compatibility.

Ak 4 reloading and animation

Ksp 58 and Ksp 90 holding animation

Animation and zeroing on m203 grenadelauncher.

Improved damage model on the tracked vehicles.

Tweaked lethality on the 40 mm auto cannon

As always, link in the first post (to make sure you get the latest)..

Oh yeah ! Very cool, Sweden in action !

When we can see the aviation in your mod? In particular the JAS 39 Gripen?

Updated mod v0.5.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Swedish Forces Mod Team , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Oh yeah ! Very cool, Sweden in action !

When we can see the aviation in your mod? In particular the JAS 39 Gripen?

probably september, we just got the targeting pod working (note this isn't a user turret but a camera that locks on when you get a target)

GREAT!!! Awesome to see you guys still working on the Grippen!!! Dling your update right now, SFP fan diehard here!

cheers!

Can we look forward to any improvements to Norrköping or Gotland, perhaps even the return (from Arma 2) of Visby?

Can we look forward to any improvements to Norrköping or Gotland, perhaps even the return (from Arma 2) of Visby?

Right now the main problem is handling, we do our best but kinda guess work. One improvement we have added is torpedoes on the norrkoping, will be added to the subs too

You can look to cervantes' WWII warship mod in regards to configuring the torpedoes.

Now the new helicopters and vehicles I see in zeus are all of those WIP? Some say test like one of the CV-90's but others do not. The HKP-4 is great so far but it would be cool to have a ffv seat where the window is (Right side I Think)and maybe at the back ramp?

Now the new helicopters and vehicles I see in zeus are all of those WIP? Some say test like one of the CV-90's but others do not. The HKP-4 is great so far but it would be cool to have a ffv seat where the window is (Right side I Think)and maybe at the back ramp?

yeah thats actually not supposed to be there, Mostly due to wrong version of the main rifle and the vests (that gives an annoying error) but also due to those things.

Cv 90 i am so annoyed why it even show up to be honest, its hidden in the editor so it isn't supposed to be seen, that is.. as it states, for testing ;)

EDIT. We have released an quick fix, 0.5.1. Its what 0.5.0 should had been but due to some server cache and transfers wrong file we uploaded at the last moment.

http://hosted.anrop.se/sfp/@sfp_051.zip

Edited by granQ

Hi,

great mod. one thing i want to mention. the tracks of the Bv 206 turning false way round.

Hi!

Congrulations for the release!! Really nice models and textures on most of the equipment and weapons! However let me give you some feedback to enhance and localize some issues ..

- When you get out (not from the vehicle, I mean outside by opening the hatch) from the driver position on the Leopard 2, you will appear near to ground without any model loaded in that cargo position.

- There should be a different model beetween LOD on the RBS 69 (Redeye), the shadow volume is different the visual one because on the final of the launcher there is a grille (?), here is a screenshot.

- I don't know if Im doing something wrong but the Strf 90 C can't accelerate (it randomly stops for a ultra-short period) and can't turn at low speed (I mean at 10 km/h) so in close firing support like cities or urban warfare it couldn't have a good performance..

- Its kind of a configuration and a minor issue, but in the virtual arsenal there is no model visually loaded when you select the M90G uniform.

- I have laughed a lot when I saw the Wheelchair jaja

Greetings!