granQ

Swedish Forces Pack: 0.7.4 (Updated 27th of May)

Hi guys, new patch, new job and other things been keeping me busy.

We are looking into a patch very soon with changes (Splitting our russians/african soldiers into a separate download for instance, adding sling loading and firing from vehicles of course).. but I will make sure we also fix this issue with grenades.

Thanks for the heads up :)

Hi guys, new patch, new job and other things been keeping me busy.

We are looking into a patch very soon with changes (Splitting our russians/african soldiers into a separate download for instance, adding sling loading and firing from vehicles of course).. but I will make sure we also fix this issue with grenades.

Thanks for the heads up :)

:dancehead:

Hi there :)

Could you change how grenades are configured

instead using this

Lots of config

Hey there!, i configed these a while ago, will be sure to getting it making sure it gets fixed, Thanks.

(There was no += when i wrote the flashbangs for SFP)

EDIT:

I just saw that i had staged this change a few days ago but forgot to commit, done that now so it be there for the next update.

and now time for the release..

Here is a changelog for the new version of SFP (0.4.0).

Biggest change is that we decided to split the Swedish and OPFOR units into two downloads. This a decision for several reasons and we might look into letting our OPFOR be dependent on some 3rd party addons like RHS and only focus on new units.

We also fixed an issue with handgrenades as requested in this thread. Also we finally added support for insignia, includes a module to easy choice a insignia for your soldiers.

We have of course added support for slingloading on the Blackhawk and while it takes a while to config you may fire from our Hkp 9 cargo doors, we plan to add this functionality to more vehicles.

Thats it for now.

Don't forget to check out our aggressors! :)

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (granQ) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Still no Grippen? Snif snif... BTW, does the ASDG JR support is officially implemented or we have to use Brisse´s old file or wait for an update?

Cheers!

;2821755']Still no Grippen? Snif snif... BTW' date=' does the [b']ASDG JR support[/b] is officially implemented or we have to use Brisse´s old file or wait for an update?

Cheers!

hm, I guess perhaps it would be possible with a similar setup like the flashbangs to make it work with ASDG JR. I will put that on our list for next patch, to be honest I don't personally use it so haven't been a concern for me.

Yeah, no Gripen.. however, one was released on the make arma not war, of course with some love still needed for the interior.

Would be great with a Gripen with a big screen like Brazil want it, and of course the two seater version. You don't know any good modeller in Brazil?? ;)

hm, I guess perhaps it would be possible with a similar setup like the flashbangs to make it work with ASDG JR. I will put that on our list for next patch, to be honest I don't personally use it so haven't been a concern for me.

Yeah, no Gripen.. however, one was released on the make arma not war, of course with some love still needed for the interior.

Would be great with a Gripen with a big screen like Brazil want it, and of course the two seater version. You don't know any good modeller in Brazil?? ;)

Brisse did a ASDG JR plugin for SFP weapons 2 pages back, if there wasn´t great changes on config level of the weapons, this should still work but it would be nice to become official package =) (dl the update but couldn´t play with them yesterday, I´ll fire it up later tonight)

Yeah eRazieri did it (JAS39G), has nice ideas, just need some texture love, but his model disappeared from steamworkshop, guess he´s been fed up with childish criticism there? I´ve suggested to post it here but no avail...

I don´t have direct contact, but Metalhead did a awesome work with F22 for Falcon4 BMS community, and there´s a couple of brazilians on Strike Fighters community but they don´t play Arma =/

cheers!

Been a bit busy with my career lately so I have been out of the loop regarding SFP, but as long as the class names of the weapons are the same, the old ASDG JR plugin will work.

Yep, it is working... Bad news GranQ eRazeri just gave up on his Grippen (JAS39G MANW mod), damn it was promissing =(

What happened with SFP´s Grippen? Is the Grippen doomed to never be properly ported/release? (RKSL Rock, prove me wrong, pleeeeeease!)

... (RKSL Rock' date=' prove me wrong, pleeeeeease!)[/quote']

Send a nice letter to Santa and if you are a good boy...;)

Send a nice letter to Santa and if you are a good boy...;)

I´ve been a good boy, so RKSL-SantaKlaus is texturing and configing the Grippen? I´ll spamm his PM box ASAP (just kidding!) ;)

minor update, there was a error that caused the machinegun on the Ikv 91 "light tank" not to function but also to generate an annoying popup error.

But since we updated we fixed a few other things, here is the changelog:

Fixed: Machinegun (Ksp 39) didn't work on the Ikv 91

New: Signalpistol 50 (A very simple old style flare gun)

New: Swedish handgrenades, beaware they got only 3 seconds fuse (5 seconds default in arma).

New: Swedish styled AT-mines.

Fixed: Old Dakota motorcycle had a wrong definition for faction.

Fixed: Weapon floating on the Dakota and the wheelchair.

Fixed: Wheels was visible on the C130 when retracted.

Fixed: Collision box on top of the Tgb 16 RWS.

minor update, there was a error that caused the machinegun on the Ikv 91 "light tank" not to function but also to generate an annoying popup error.

But since we updated we fixed a few other things, here is the changelog:

Fixed: Machinegun (Ksp 39) didn't work on the Ikv 91

New: Signalpistol 50 (A very simple old style flare gun)

New: Swedish handgrenades, beaware they got only 3 seconds fuse (5 seconds default in arma).

New: Swedish styled AT-mines.

Fixed: Old Dakota motorcycle had a wrong definition for faction.

Fixed: Weapon floating on the Dakota and the wheelchair.

Fixed: Wheels was visible on the C130 when retracted.

Fixed: Collision box on top of the Tgb 16 RWS.

Bug fixes are always the best fixes ;) Keep up the great work man!

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

SFP have been updated to 0.4.2.

Changes:

* New vehicle; old mercedes

* New anti submarine module with hydrophone and depthcharges

* Support for Ruthbergs Advanced Ballistics

* Fixes to attachments for some weapons.

* Added a tent that can be packed and deployed for respawn.

As well as some normal bugfixes :)

mercedes.jpg

Anti Submarine Warfare module

as always, download link in the first post.

speaking of the missile boat that is shown in that video on submarine warfare: i heard in another ship thread that you guys use hidden proxy for the antiship missiles, like in the a1-2-3 helicopters/planes and a3 mlrs and rockets pods, so that you dont need scripts anymore and that you could move your camera/head freely depending on another viewpoint(like an heli optics turret).

i wonder if its possible to code vls that way(putting proxyes vertically and in angle(harpoon tubes) in each a2 frigate vls tubes and launch missiles vertically from another viewpoint somewhere on the mast(like the heli turret that is not in the same place as the gun barrel) acting as the targetting camera? im asking this because i heard 2 theories on how vls and angled fixed launchers might work: proxyes(maverikweapon) or memory points (placed in angle or vertically).

thanks for your help.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

Depth Charges with Hydrophone, is AWESOME!

Way to go!!! Exactly the direction we need. ;)

I just downloaded the pack but cannot seem to locate the An-14. Is it in a separate download?

Edited by N_Icomach
grammer