granQ

Swedish Forces Pack: 0.7.4 (Updated 27th of May)

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (granQ) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

I'm probably looking in the wrong place but I don't get an option to get in STR122 as driver? Gunner, commander works fine.

If I set player as driver in editor then I can drive it but if I jump out I can't get back in.

Empty tank, no option to get in as driver either :(

Love your work dude. Keep it up.

I especially like the assault rifle and the Optics.

I'm probably looking in the wrong place but I don't get an option to get in STR122 as driver? Gunner, commander works fine.

Yes, this bug was discovered early morning and will be fixed in next version. During our late night release party we sadly missed that one :(

Wamako ain't available anymore? Can't find it neither in the main pack nor in the islands seperate pack.

There are two reasons that Wamko isn't in ether of the releases.

1. The SFP team is not totally happy with the island.

2. In strong Nordic traditions parts of the team was a bit :yay: on a Saturday evening and during the packaging of the MOD and might have forgotten to move the island over to the island pack...

We will try to remember to include it in the next release for those that wants to use it. But don't expect to much to happen to the island in new content.

Yeah, fixing Wamako is on our todo and will be part of SFP Islands pack later on once we feel that it looks ok again with no floating houses. My current focus is fixing some of the objects that need a bit more love on Sturkö such as our windmill and police station. We've fixed most of our problems with Zeus such as Russians and Wamako units not being placeable which will be released shortly hopefully.

EUST6uIl.jpg

Edited by ZiP

Thanks for the details guys, keep up the good work.

New version uploaded 0.3.2, with a new trailer made by tomten.

Changelog

New:

Groups added.

Zeus support for SFP "OPFOR".

Medical tent and medical container (SFP - Objects Military)

Fixes:

Makarov muzzle flash fixed and pistol animated.

Fixed error with russian machinegunner magazine.

TP84 (C130) had texture bugs in distance.

Several soldiers have fixed equipment and displaynames.

Strv 122 (Leopard 2) have fixed driver get in positions and path to lightning textures.

Police station and the windmill got new textures.

File have been uploaded to Six and download url for normal download is in the first post as usual.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

YAY! Good to see those fixes, now I can finally drive the Leo2... hope to see the Gripen and maybe the Viggen (for the 80´s forces) someday intercepting the Frogfoots with your addons ;)

GranQ, do you guys plan in adding ASDG Joint Rails support for your weapons? the Ak5 and 4 would look vicious with RH or FHQ scopes ;)

cheers!

I think you guys should take the story to a mainland African country, make a savannah-like map. Nobody has done that yet. It would be amazing! Also are you guys planning on eventually recording Swedish voices for the units? And maybe porting the Russian ones for the Russians and (maybe) Arabic for the African units would be cool!

Hey folks

you released a great mod with some really nice units, thank you for that. i love to fly with the bo105(Hkp 9), its really fun to chase over the ground with 300km/h in a few meters height with such a agile helo. one thing, i noticed that since the new patch the rotors of the Hkp 9(Bo105) didnt rotate anymore, the helo starts and you can fly with it but the rotors stand. can you guys please take a look at that. thank you.

regards

moerderhoschi

Ups, sounds like model.cfg went missing. Will look into it later today.

http://hosted.anrop.se/sfp/@sfp_033.zip 1.4 gb

Changelog:

New vehicles:

* Tgb 16 (RG 32M) with a remote weapon station.

* Patgb 203 (Patria 203)

* Blackhawk & T72 (From ArmA2 with extra functions like random ID numbers on the choppers)

* Main battle tank (Strv 123) (BIS reskin)

* Support trucks (BIS reskins)

* Swedish names for soldiers.

Fixes:

* Hkp 9 rotor blades wasn't rotating.

* Hkp 9 random number is working again.

* RPG 7 was "guided".

* Driver that is turned out on the Leopard 2 can now see.

* Driver now enter the Tgb 16 (RG 32) more properly.

* The Tgb 16 got transparent after a BIS patch, workaround implemented.

* Tgb 13, smoke from the machinegun came from behind the gunner.

* Tgb 11-20 now got functional lights.

* Minor adjustment to the weapons position on the Ucav 23.

* Tgb 1112 had missing textures on wheels in the distant.

* Several objects got updated textures/rvmat.

* Pilot now have NVG

* Inventory pictures fixed for the PKM and the textures for dropped PKM magazines.

* Binoculars wasn't visible in first person playing as a russian.

* Vehicles have been fitted with proper magazines in cargo. No more american futuristic weapons in Swedish vehicles.

Amazing! This mod probably has the biggest variety of vehicles right now. :)

Will you add the CV90?

If you will, do you have an ETA for it?

Will you add the CV90?

If you will, do you have an ETA for it?

We have an internal goal to release it on the Swedish national day (6th of june).. but thats a goal, not a promise :)

Damn, just noticed the Hkp 9 isn't rotating, we solved it (very easy problem) but seems somehow the old .pbo slipped into the release anyway.

Hopefully next release isn't that far away :)