granQ

Swedish Forces Pack: 0.7.4 (Updated 27th of May)

I love the armored vehicle in this pack, though I'd really love to see a version without the long whip antennas.

Might do so its possible to hide that and the spare wheel, so you can make them look bit different (except for textures of course).

Just wanted to post and let you guys know we still working, with the new arma3 tools we been working on fixing proper physx support aswell adding some new vehicles.

With the soon to be released arma2 content we plan to take some models such as the c130 and add to SFP. The chernarus obects will also help us building our Swedish island, but don't expect to see the "Fall trees", want this to be more a summer:ish island.

We aim for next release for christmas.

Yay! great news GranQ, hope to see the Gripen soon, thanks to the released BIS Tools, so with Saul´s SU35, we can reproduce that infamous marketing film of the SAAB lol

BTW, please, could you integrate your weapons to ASDG system? thanks in advance! =)

No Christmas release yet :( any idea of release? Cant get enough of Swedish army :)

Hahaha they haven't announced any release for Christmas.

Anyway God Jul to everyone!

No Christmas release yet :( any idea of release? Cant get enough of Swedish army :)

I would expect they meant 2014 christmas

Hey GranQ, Brazil has just signed a deal for 24 GrippenNG fighters! Really anxious to fly your Grippens ingame and hope you can let the Brazilian Military Forces guys reskin you model, once it is released!

Cheers!

;2586405']Hey GranQ' date=' Brazil has just signed a deal for 24 GrippenNG fighters! Really anxious to fly your Grippens ingame and hope you can let the Brazilian Military Forces guys reskin you model, once it is released!

Cheers![/quote']

Yeah, that deal is on the Svenska Dagbladet website frontpage almost every day!

It'd be indeed, a really nice addition to Armaverse.

I find your Stridsvagn 122 in Arma2 to be the best Leopard2 model in that game, but it could use camo and such. Is there a plan to include Strv 122 and 122B in SFP for A3 (if not already)?

;2586405']Hey GranQ' date=' Brazil has just signed a deal for 24 GrippenNG fighters! Really anxious to fly your Grippens ingame and hope you can let the Brazilian Military Forces guys reskin you model, once it is released!

Cheers![/quote']

of course :) and I personally hope that Brazil decides for a future sea gripen for carriers. That would be really cool in ArmA3 :)

sorry for the delay, but many things came up and changes of schedules for the holidays. Had my parents here for 3 days when I was supposed to do editing.

So far we added the Su 25, mi24, zsu shilka, btr60 and UAZ. Hope that will be enough for invanding Sweden..

More info soon :p

of course :) and I personally hope that Brazil decides for a future sea gripen for carriers. That would be really cool in ArmA3 :)

sorry for the delay, but many things came up and changes of schedules for the holidays. Had my parents here for 3 days when I was supposed to do editing.

So far we added the Su 25, mi24, zsu shilka, btr60 and UAZ. Hope that will be enough for invanding Sweden..

More info soon :p

Niiiice granQ! Me too, with the PreSal oil reserves, we need better carrier based fighters to protect our resources (Embraer is modernizing the A-4M, but seriously... A-4s???? Maybe with a good experience with the NG, they´ll consider the carrier version)

Are you going to make your weapons compactible with ASDG attachments? I´d love to put RH ACOG on your Ak-5C =)

cheers!

Are you going to make your weapons compactible with ASDG attachments? I´d love to put RH ACOG on your Ak-5C =)

Hm, haven't been planned but guess that could be possible. Need to look into the classnames and stuff, don't use it.

Predator, the hawk and sa2 is easy, just place in the editor and put a plane in the air. Nothing extra, not like the RBS 15 on the Norrköping.

So we decided to make some russians, from A2 but with arma3 features (like moving stick for the pilots, picture in picture when needed).

The soldiers got new textures, we are going for the early 90's period with the russians.

Just a short clip..

Predator, the hawk and sa2 is easy, just place in the editor and put a plane in the air. Nothing extra, not like the RBS 15 on the Norrköping.
Similar to the Arma 3 vanilla launchers?

Early 90's Russians means the Soviets? Looking forward to that. :)

Perhaps release it as a separate package too.

Russians released!

su25.jpg

btr60.jpg

Dear all,

We hoped we would be done faster with more but editing takes time, something which we never seems to learn.

In this release our focus have been on Russia. So we put in some Ak 74s,PKM, a remake of the arma2 russian soldier (choosed a different type of camo).

Also included in this release are some vehicles, the Mi24 Hind, Su25, Btr 60 and the ZSU 23 Shilka.

Since before we also got the S-75 anti air launcher or as it is known in the west, the Sa-2.

So personally I think we got a very strong Russian faction but we will of course work to add tanks, more transports and helicopters as we go.

While we have added some arma3 features like moving stick in the cockpit, there are still some issues with not all cockpit gauges working correctly.

Also we haven't had time to fix the PSO sight on the svd, so its better to let the AI be the sniper for now.

To try these new russians we included a 12 people coop, however I am looking forward to see custom missions made by you guys.

Anyway, from us a little bit delayed christmas presents.

The SFP Team.

http://hosted.anrop.se/sfp/@sfp_028.zip

Nice!

S/R-FP (Swedish/russian forces pack) :)

That Su-25 looks really good in that screenshot.

Jättebra! Tack så mycket! ( Great! Thanks so much! )

As always, awesome work :)

Nice job guys :)

Two things, when firing from the BTR-60 and the ZSU 23 Shilka there is an echo sound repeating the shots sounds. With an external view there is no problem while firing from the vehicles.

Nice job guys :)

Two things, when firing from the BTR-60 and the ZSU 23 Shilka there is an echo sound repeating the shots sounds. With an external view there is no problem while firing from the vehicles.

yeah I noticed that aswell.. no clue whats causing it at all. Been trying for a few days but can't see anything different from other models/bis configs.

After a Little bit of testing, I would like to submit a proposal

I think that it would be better to use Arma 3 Soldiers for the Vehicles and Helicopters.

Maybe the Russians of "Sudden".

In addition, Pilots and Crew should be used.

The "old" Arma 2 soldiers simply do not fit.

Please dont get me wrong.

That's just my personal opinion.

Best Regards

(ST6)Predator

May I suggest the addition of a UAZ for the russians, it could also be used by the militias.