granQ

Swedish Forces Pack: 0.7.4 (Updated 27th of May)

Having a blast with this mod, but I noticed on Wamako I can't seem to open any doors. It appears that the AI can, but the icon to open objects does not appear on the screen or in the action menu.

Oh, i Will check that for next release which I don't think is that far away.

Where can I download a release version of this? The download link in the original post is dead and when I try to download the latest version from your website the file is locked with a password.

could you please investigate the following problem , when your mod is loaded the Flashbang from 1rev http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21139 wont work and as this is probably the best flashbang out there it would be nice to see it work again with your mod installed (with your mod installed i can't select them when switching grenade type)

For some how can't attache any sight in to swedish weapons :(

I saw

'sfp_attachments.pbo'

Is this the problem? D:

Never mind just FHQ Accessories :(

could you please investigate the following problem , when your mod is loaded the Flashbang from 1rev http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21139 wont work and as this is probably the best flashbang out there it would be nice to see it work again with your mod installed (with your mod installed i can't select them when switching grenade type)

yeah thats sadly a problem.. we got our own flashbangs and you just simply can't have both. We are working on ours to make sure they are really cool and all.

this addmagazine "sfp_flashbang";

Latest time I checked they had a "hint" that our developer "head" forgot to take out (again!).. but it will be fixed in next version.

Also.. we are saving up some for the next release. I already showed the helicopter but the ucav is new :)

we haven't quite decided yet if we want to release the helicopter/drone update or if we should start "saving" up and do a more proper release later when we got even more content...

but if we decide to release with this two new vehicles, it will most likely be next weekend, we see..

Have you guys done any more work on the map? Wamako so far has been an excellent addition.

sadly not really due to the fact it was more a test bed for our Swedish island. So now everyone is busy with making new stuff for that island.

But we also like Wamako so I will try to push out some more interesting areas and also give the "mask" (the different groundtextures) an overview for more variation, I am also expecting Zero to soon release an update or his 3deditor so we can use the altis objects.

If you want, make some stuff in the 3d editor and send to me and I will include on Wamako, if everyone made a village, base or something it would go really fast to get a cool island :)

Also made a guide for how to get started with the 3d editor:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1dP6XPXij8ZLRUQ8C6l6uysRqW9397qet9r5uWcQ0ybM/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000

Edited by granQ

So it happens we made a new release, with some new stuff to Wamako actually.. but also new bugs like "floating" houses. Its tough working without the proper tools.

Anyway, this release highlights:

* Bo-105 helicopter (Known in Sweden as the Hkp 9)

* A "stealth flying wing" drone, based on neuron called Ucav 23.

* A wheelchair, special thanks to Sealife for the help.

* A moped, however due to limited documentation/tools its basicly a "car" with two wheels and not a proper bike.

Also included is some new military police, many corrections to weapons muzzle velocity and description texts and other fixes.

Would also like to say big thank you to the SFP team, without them this there would be nothing and its so cool with are getting help not only from Swedes but also from other countries all over the world. Thanks for giving your free time to help our project forward.

Download link in first post as usually.

So it happens we made a new release, with some new stuff to Wamako actually.. but also new bugs like "floating" houses. Its tough working without the proper tools.

Great news :) Tack!

BTW interesting additions, being a motorcycle enthusiast I was missing something with two wheels in A3.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (granQ) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Edited by Guest

Well, I'm sure full documentation will come in good time. Right?

What are you missing? Something more than classnames?

edit. I hope you seen the pdf inside the @sfp folder.

Edited by granQ

granQ, if I may give some feedback, I'd temporally add one of the vanilla vest to the units until you have finished the swedish one ( one like the V_TacVest_khk' ), IMHO the actual one breaks a bit the climax.

On the other hand and I guess that as a WIP, but the textures need a bit of love, starting for the uniforms that IMO they look too clean and flat. Maybe you are trying cover too much.

But I must say that I really like your work. Jättebra!

I mean't what with not knowing how to make proper motorcycles in Arma 3, and how you have it configured as a car because of this.

granQ, if I may give some feedback, I'd temporally add one of the vanilla vest to the units until you have finished the swedish one ( one like the V_TacVest_khk' ), IMHO the actual one breaks a bit the climax.

On the other hand and I guess that as a WIP, but the textures need a bit of love, starting for the uniforms that IMO they look too clean and flat. Maybe you are trying cover too much.

But I must say that I really like your work. Jättebra!

Not sure which vest, uniform you refering to..

soldiers.jpg

and we will keep our work on, even if some vests have clipping, and another one miss some pockets, we like it in the team.

Kilroy, ok :) thought you were missing our documentation.. we see what happens with bis tools. We assume we will never get them and do our best without them.

I've noticed that I get some weird camera shake whilst piloting the UCAV in third person mode, which I was doing to admire it. Not sure what's causing it but SFP was the only addon I was running besides CBA, so thought you'd want to be aware of it.

Great work, otherwise!

I've noticed that I get some weird camera shake whilst piloting the UCAV in third person mode, which I was doing to admire it. Not sure what's causing it but SFP was the only addon I was running besides CBA, so thought you'd want to be aware of it.

Great work, otherwise!

Copy, will look into it.. what I noticed most is that the turret isn't so stabilized even if I enabled that in the code, think its the same with the normal BIS drone. I will investigate the camera shake and see if can find something.

varje gång jag laddar ner moden och den precis blivit 100% kommer detta pop up fönster upp

C:\Users\david\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary internet files\Content.IE5\10DE2JR\sfp_027.zip

det går inte att hitta programmet

vad är det för fel???

For swedish, please visit www.anrop.se

It seems you have uninstalled a program or changed path, so it can no longer find the program (like winrar or something), go to the folder or save the file directly to your desktop and you will be able to open it with the default windows programs.

There is the possibility to disable the camera's missile Norrkoping?