granQ

Swedish Forces Pack: 0.7.4 (Updated 27th of May)

Whoa! This went from 200mb download to an epic 1.4GB files. What happened?

Just from some bug fixes? Or is that from the huge City? Running low on space...

-fixed problem

Edited by brad7

biggest change was update to wamako textures.. it now uses a higher resolution and works better (visible when you zoomed out in the map and it got all weird.. ) however, I am aware of Wamako not being so awesome so doesn't really justify that type of size. I will make sure to "downgrade" it to like 400 mb instead of 800 mb. Nobody will be able to tell, its just bad use of diskspace/memory.. sorry, didn't keep track on the size just noticed I fixed the problem with the map.. (didn't see at which cost).

Anyway, SFP will take a break now to let everyone enjoy Altis and drones.. no need for fresh content right now, but we will continue to work hard as always. Just not releasing for a while.

So, enjoy Altis and when we return we will bring you the Bo105 helicopter. Known in Sweden as Hkp 9 (Helicopter 9).

hkp9.jpg

The gotland is crashing my program when I place it on altis (in the sea obviously)

Dev Build

We are aware but not really sure how to code the sub so it will work :/

Just tried the mod finally, awesome stuff, but I have a question. Why are there American pilots in Swedish helicopters?

Havent had time to do our custom models yet, but we are working on that.

Speaking of helikopters....

Misty, doubt we do that one.. But drones will come for sure. Perhaps the skeldar (small helicopter drone) and some sort if armed stealth jet (like neuron)

"Tillse att barnen sitter ordentligt" ;) A good one :) So children can ride the heli in war time? Well I guess it's 2035 everything is possible hehe

Nice job BTW

Work is slowly going forward with Roso Island ;)

Ros%C3%B6.jpg

Hmmm my wameko (or what ever it's called) has removed itself from my in game map list?? is this due to a BIS update??

Dev Build

haven't had time to check, but noticed many things (floating trees) occured in the last release. So wamako is a bit unplayable in the current release.

Planning a release "soon", with the hkp9 and some wamako updates.. so sorry, guess its out of order but it will be back and improved.

Hold up, disregard my last post. For some reason steam has wiped clean my launch parameters form all my games.

SFP Updated to 0.2.3

This is a "boring" update, but something went wrong with the last package and Wamako so this release aims to fix that.

Before SFP was 1.6 gb and now its 1 gb. There was also a lot of floating trees which have been corrected.

The update also include some fixes but we aim for a release sometimes after the full release to put out more vehicles (choppers, tanks and such).

Hopefully we will also get proper tools but if not, we will still release new vehicles ;)

Link is in the first post.

Will the map be available to download without having to download the entire SFP mod? :D Being cheeky I know ;)

Will the map be available to download without having to download the entire SFP mod? :D Being cheeky I know ;)

answer is no, it uses custom objects and for it we made custom units that use our weapons and so on.. thats what a mod is :)

However we aim to add more non-swedish stuff too, so to really make it worth the download.

thanks for the headsup.. i forgot I changed host and just changed the name in the post. Its been fixed now, its also 50% of the download size so much better than last release.

thanks for the headsup.. i forgot I changed host and just changed the name in the post. Its been fixed now, its also 50% of the download size so much better than last release.

Awesome, I'm already downloading it. Tack så mycket!

Its a very nice mod :)

But whats up with the "future" soldier in urban camo ??, dont we scandinaviens have tree's forest and grass in the future ?? :D

it looks cool, but i dont wanna use them because of the camo, if you make a "wooland" camo then i will :)

looking very much forward for some more great stuff :)

best regard

Viking (DK)

Its a very nice mod :)

But whats up with the "future" soldier in urban camo ??, dont we scandinaviens have tree's forest and grass in the future ?? :D

it looks cool, but i dont wanna use them because of the camo, if you make a "wooland" camo then i will :)

looking very much forward for some more great stuff :)

best regard

Viking (DK)

it inspired by the Hägglunds way of paiting their "future" vehicles.. So we will try add some vehicles like that, or it can be used at winter missions ;)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a1/BaE_sep.jpg

also, as a update we got permission from sxp2high to include the wirecutters, and from bad benson we got a weapon resting script.

Together with our backblast, flashbangs and more stuff that is in the pipeline I am hoping that SFP soon will be a "ace light" contender ;)