Sign in to follow this  
kuss

Help GFX bug or?

Hey need help with this cant work out why my AA is messed up

Blue squares is the AA (2x - 8x) but if i turn AA off no blue squares

and sometimes i get missing textures as you can see in SS1 the distant land is black and the the house

SS1

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=136988048

SS2

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/885230356412212240/475641B1E591D08FAEC24622BB63E452D6AA4E52/

Post spec's

Update video driver maybe with clean install or try Driver Sweeper it does not look that much difference i find with AA and its a big hit on performance.

always use sweeper ;) drivers updated used official and betas

i5@4.6

8g ram

always use sweeper ;) drivers updated used official and betas

i5@4.6

8g ram

You OC video card ?

That issue is caused by forcing AA above 12x. (At least that's the only way I'm able to replicate it on my 6950 crossfire set up.)

If you go into your CCC change AA to use application settings. Everything should work now. If you still get issues, try going through CCC and change everything to application settings.

Also I wouldn't suggest using Driver Sweeper. Not with AMD's official uninstaller that works better.

http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/Pages/catalyst-uninstall-utility.aspx

all settings are set on (use application settings)

sorry should of said yea i use AMDUninstaller first then sweeper just to be %100 all is gone lol

yea tryed it on stock and OC`d temps are fine

wired thing is i (think lol) it was all fine when i first had the game installed from day 1 i havent changed anything for this to start happening

all settings are set on (use application settings)

sorry should of said yea i use AMDUninstaller first then sweeper just to be %100 all is gone lol

yea tryed it on stock and OC`d temps are fine

wired thing is i (think lol) it was all fine when i first had the game installed from day 1 i havent changed anything for this to start happening

Then its a driver change if it worked from day one ? Try run updates on Dev build or Alpha build see if you get it.

hi,

Try this: "antialiasing method \ multisampling \ ... also try to remove the mod ((the adaptive multisampling is behaving strangely))

is an attempt...

just got up fired up the game and guess what all is fine lol? i didn't change anything as for setting but i did reinstall (RP)RadeonPro so im guessing it was a profile glitch RP