excess3

IDF ( Israeli defense forces ) units,complete

Nice work on the Tavor, nice and used :)

small update fixing sign keys , first page link updated

Any chance of the soldier models limbs being bulked up a bit? The legs in particular look like someone skipped leg day in a bad way

I love that new mtar! but I maybe have some improvements to recommend:

-animations for the slide (example:trg vanilla)

-faster loading when selecting in virtual arsenal

-ability to attach side attachments, surpressors and bipods

-some texture improvements for a more realistic look (not necessary, already looking better than most of the weapon mods out there)

New rifle is pretty cool! If I can make some suggestions for the future releases. I would focus on the vests. Adding more variants like Lite, and GL. And maybe the new dlc ones once the hidden sections are out. And maybe an Israel Flag on the chest rig would be nice to know which country there from. I was going to request adding them to the uniforms but after a quick Google search they seam to have just plain uniforms.

IDF soldiers don't wear the flag anywhere on any piece of equipment. White and light blue colors don't fit on things that are supposed to be used in combat.

Vest is just a re-skinned variant of default A3 vest that is most similar to a standard IDF vest. A new model of proper IDF vest is still WIP.

i simply love the mod ! :)

i waited for long time for the X-95 Mtar. the textures on it is so good that it feels so realistic ! and the way its looking like its not just got out of the factory ... awsome !

i saw galzohar wrote down a new vest is going to comout and my question is if any updated helmets gonna comout same for a new soldier model (they do look a bit like they skipped legs day and they got small size boots)

-some texture improvements for a more realistic look (not necessary, already looking better than most of the weapon mods out there)

TRG vannila charging handle animation is WRONG - the charging handle doesn't move while firing like the Ar15 one for example - also for reloading you don't need to use the charging handle at all

X95 can already attach a suppressor , it can't attach side attachment because it doesn't have any side rail and bipod might be added later

some texture improvements for a more realistic look
No comment ... Edited by RobertHammer

Untitled.png

Very liked the X95.

TRG vannila charging handle animation is WRONG - the charging handle doesn't move while firing like the Ar15 one for example - also for reloading you don't need to use the charging handle at all

X95 can already attach a suppressor , it can't attach side attachment because it doesn't have any side rail and bipod might be added later

There will not be added bipods, simply because x95 had stock bipods that goes out from the grip:

2575110_02_iwi_tavor_640.jpg

Edited by HydroBull3T

There will not be added bipods, simply because x95 had stock bipods that goes out from the grip

You are half right - X95 got the grip pod but there is also a marksman variant that uses the Harris bipod

see that third guy with the Acog > http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/78/Brother%27s_Keeper_Operation_in_Judea_%26_Samaria_%2814248086727%29.jpg/1920px-Brother%27s_Keeper_Operation_in_Judea_%26_Samaria_%2814248086727%29.jpg

http://s21.postimg.org/aturwl9on/Untitled.png

Very liked the X95.

There will not be added bipods, simply because x95 had stock bipods that goes out from the grip:

http://cdn2.armslist.com/sites/armslist/uploads/posts/2014/01/17/2575110_02_iwi_tavor_640.jpg

Redownload mod , looks like you missing pbo , anyhow x95 can have any bipod you want since the grip attaches to bottom rail , it is not implemented yet but the grip is used as bipod and its functional

Ok, And one more issue I have noticed:

The AR class does not have any ammo when he is spawning.

Redownload mod , looks like you missing pbo , anyhow x95 can have any bipod you want since the grip attaches to bottom rail , it is not implemented yet but the grip is used as bipod and its functional

Nope, v1.54 has some typo error on configs, I´ve downloaded from both armaholic.com and mediafire, and I get the same dependancy error (V1.5 is working thou)

You guys must be playing with -nologs launch parameter on, or else you´d get the same startup error... dependacy errors are a pain cus they botch SP/campaign saves =P

Nice work on the MicroTavor, hope to see some good old Galil or Mini-Uzi or even Full sized old Uzi SMG

cheers!

You must be doing something wrong since i did clean install from six and it works no error

You must be doing something wrong since i did clean install from six and it works no error

Did diagnose, reinstalled the mod, reinstalled PWS and the mod = Same Issue.

You did install from six and run game from six and it doesnt works?

cos that would happen if you have not latest version of mod without IDF_Uniform_para.pbo check if its in your mods folder

You did install from six and run game from six and it doesnt works?

cos that would happen if you have not latest version of mod without IDF_Uniform_para.pbo check if its in your mods folder

Strange, the file exist, but when I launch the error message still there.