Sign in to follow this  
Sneakson

Anyone got a txt for spawning all items in one crate?

Basically what the title says. A txt to put in the init line in the editor of a supply box to spawn one or many of every item (clothes, equipment, weapons...) in the game into one crate.

Making a list like that for your own takes forever and I'm guessing someone already has one or something close to it for playing around some with.

I recommend using the Virtual Ammo System. I'm not sure how TAW_Tonic's script differs (dynamic from config, or static/pre-defined) from the one used in the quoted Dynamic War Sandbox mission but according to SavageCDN there is a performance decrease. It's definitely worth checking out.

If your MP mission uses an ammo crate fill script remove it now and use this instead.

Dynamic War Sandbox mission using fill scripts on ammo box = avg 15-20 server FPS

Dynamic War Sandbox mission using VAS on ammo box = avg 40-45 server FPS

I recommend using the Virtual Ammo System. I'm not sure how TAW_Tonic's script differs (dynamic from config, or static/pre-defined) from the one used in the quoted Dynamic War Sandbox mission but according to SavageCDN there is a performance decrease. It's definitely worth checking out.

Resource VAS_Diag not found... works like not at all.

Resource VAS_Diag not found... works like not at all.

Then you set it up wrong mate, as it deff works fine :) A lot of people are using it hehe.

So how do you set it up correctly?

I just got the same problem

Read the first post, which explains everything. If you're still having issues, use the example mission. :)

So how do you set it up correctly?

I just got the same problem

I did it twice for some reason I can't remember and for the second time I just forgot to add that stuff to the description file.