Sign in to follow this  
axclaw

why are most servers red doted on the left, try connect says i have unsigned key

you know those green and red dots on the multiplayer server browser?

most of them are red,

i checked alot of the red ones vs green ones and i notice no difference

its still version 0.52 and their are no mods

when i try join it tells me the following, heres a screenshot

http://imageshack.us/f/827/arma3o.jpg/

also, there are still decent number of servers but alot more of them i cannot connect to,

they are neither passworded or full,

The red dot means that the server has signature checking enabled. You cannot connect to it because you're running an outdated version or something. Verify your game data in steam, and be sure that the servers you're trying to join are the same version as your client.

I bet you have addons running somewhere.

I bet you have addons running somewhere.

nope

i verified game cache and that cleared it up, k i know i got the support edition but i was playing all last night too much fun

If you and the server are running different versions of the game, eg DEV Build and stable build, then you will see a red icon. This indicates you will not be able to play on the server

Yellow icon defines a server or you are running different -mods, addons, and indicates you may not be able to play on the server. sets

Green = You are running the same as the server

But as per his screenshot he gets kicked got "structures_f.pbo" which i believe are a standard bi pbo.

Like Radioman says verify your game contents.

When ever i start up my game it says Addon 'lop_faction_aa' requires addon 'rhs_c_bmp' and most servers have red icons.Can someone help me?

Addon 'lop_faction_aa' requires addon 'rhs_c_bmp'

stop running addons for servers that dont allow them and if your going to run an addon make sure you run the additional addons that it requires.. for example

Addon 'lop_faction_aa' requires addon 'rhs_c_bmp'

That should have been self explanatory

Disable the additional mods that you are starting in your launcher

I would recommend only launching via desktop shortcuts and have a desktop folder containing these shortcuts, one for each server that uses addons that you play on., then you don't forget to turn on or off the required mod folders