Sign in to follow this  
zerofill

COOP 04 Operation Zap

aAQGoQl.jpg

Operation Zap

by

zero-fill

Description:

Your mission is to eliminate an enemy Lieutenant from a heavily defended complex in Agios Cephas then exfiltrate the island by boat. You may choose to assault the complex or take the target out from distance. The friendly locals on the island have provided us with valuable intel as well as vehicle support. This information is included in the mission briefing.

Installation:

Extract the .pbo file to your Steam/steamapps/common/Arma 3/MPMissions folder for multiplayer/coop.

Extract the .pbo file to your Steam/steamapps/common/Arma 3/Missions folder for singleplayer.

Included files:

Co-04_Operation_Zap_v2.3.Stratis.pbo

Notes:

• HINT: Reading the Briefing may make the mission easier

Change log:

v2.3:

• Updated for compatibility with Arma 3 v1.06
  • Added Rangefinder to Team Leader
  • Minor adjustments to enemy camp

v2.2:

• Updated for Arma 3 version 1.02

v2.1:

• Changed Marksman class to Sniper class
  • Updated for Arma 3 version 1.00

v2.0:

• Updated for Arma 3 Beta version 0.76

v1.3:

• Updated for Arma 3 Alpha version 0.56

v1.2:

• Updated mission to work in single-player
  • Made task completion more noticeable

v1.1:

• Updated for Arma 3 Alpha version 0.54
  • Made Exfiltration objective more clear
  • Repositioned ATVs near start location

Download:

Steam Workshop

Armaholic

Edited by zerofill

Just played it also. SP doesn't work as you haven't set one of the playable characters as player. If you make this minor change the mission should be playable as SP and MP.

I played the mission in MP mode with AI.

I had a good time and enjoyed it. The resistance force was the right strength, however I completed the main objective and wasn't prompted to say that it had been completed. So I kept approaching the OPFOR positions and eventually died and only on my death screen did I see the tick on the task.

If I had known this I would have exfiltrated. The way to make tasks pop up is to use the task modules which are fairly easy. There are tutorials on YouTube.

Otherwise a good mission - look forward to re-playing it once you've made some tweaks.

Thanks for the feedback. As this is my first mission, I expected it to be a little rough around the edges and detailed feedback like this is very helpful! I had a hint pop up after completing the task, but I agree, that can be hard to see at times, so I will add a proper "task completed" pop up. I will fix these issues and get a new version up soon. Thanks again!

I just played it in sp and it's a very good simple mission , all work fine . Keep going !

Thanks! This worked great as a single-player mission. I especially enjoyed avoiding the patrolling vehicle. I even made it off the island (though two of my men weren't so lucky). :)

Nice mission. As a beginner i like it simple and enjoyable like that. :)

Went in alone, managed to identify the Team Leader undetected and killed him. But the task wasn't finished and the extraction didn't happen.

The Team Leader was the mission goal, right?

Apart from that I enjoyed the mission very much. The enemies gave a good fight, some cut off my way to the extraction point but I even managed to get past them.