Sign in to follow this  
Sneakson

Searching for players

Hey, basically there seems to be no thread for this.

I'm just searching for someone or someones to play pretty much anything with -- coop, deathmatches -- just so I won't have to jump through servers blindly and preferrably get a mild start with some goofing around.

I'm not searching for a whole "squad" really though perhaps I should go to that forum anyways?

I haven't got a mic right now except I could possibly plug in my Apple earpods and use for chatting though I have no idea if that'll work.

Anyone up for something?

I'm on UK time plus one and I'm usually up evenings and nights. I'm a bit tired so I'm gonna rest for a few hours but if anyone wants some past-midnight gaming I'm up for it.

I guess since there's no thread like this and if the mods will allow it anyone searching for non-squad people to play with could use this thread.

If someone has a map with gearboxes with all equipment that would be a great start because I haven't tried everything out yet and not bothered putting together my own gearbox.

:yay:

No single players that wanna play some without me having to get into a squad? Seems pretty tedious and most of them have silly rules.

You could join a lot of servers and become a regular player without joining their communities. Most are welcoming to public players and will let them join in on outside coms like TS etc.

www.arma3gamers.com is a new community hoping to cater what you ask for though from players just looking for a get together on one server to communities looking for new members.

I would always advise joining a community but it is hard to find the right one some times. You could always post in the Players looking for groups topic and list all the rules that you think are silly.

Tell people what it is you would want from a group of players to play with and if any communities think they are what you are looking for they will contact you and let you know how to check them out.

Hope you find some guys to game with soon because Arma is a whole different experience on your own.