Sign in to follow this  
terox

zeu_ServerSkill (Serverside AI skill setting addon with userconfig configuration)

In SP by changing the mod values is it global for all AI, ie making your teammates horrible as well? Or are there different values for friendly and enemy?

Well i can confirm that while i can still see a difference in the ai skill when changing the values it seems like this mod has broken ragdoll. When u shoot an enemy they just go to the ground without the ragdol physics. I have been playing around with the default server ai skill values and they are working. so i gues this mod is old news. any word on the new config?

Hi Terox! We´re anxiously waiting for the next installment of you AI fixing addon... you´re waiting for A3 release, so you can see if it breaks something or the new system is more complicated than expected? ( I mean, more research/time consuming)

TPW´s and WW AI tweaking mods may have interfered with your mod, I´m using very low accuracy settings (0.15) and still the bots can hit me from above 200 meters with a few rounds missed... or was it the last updates that BIS did on the overall AI settings?

cheers

Hi, since yesterday the mod seems to not working anymore on our dedi.

I run your test mission and everything is set up (skill setting on server side are the one I put in the config file) but once I run one of our mission the AI are deadly as hell.

Are other user experiencing the same trouble?

;2500942']I´ve disabled FFIS and TPW_AI_LOS and the AI are manageble now =)

We don't use these but I figure out why it wasn't working. I just re-install the mod (we didn't have the last version of it) and it works again :)

Edit: Don't work anymore.

Edited by Papanowel

;2501991']does the addon actually work ? cuz we have still an super ai on the server

@zeu already installed on the server and i choosed 1' date='3 in the userconfig[/quote']

Don't think it works, at least not for us.

how to I remove this addon from a server ? I have deleted the files userconfig\zeu\zeu_A3serverBriefing.hpp and zeu_serverbriefing.pbo. But when i try and run the server as vanilla it stalls and I get this error...Warning Message: Addon 'zeu_ServerSkills' requires addon 'CBA_main'

To get the server running again I have to use the CBA mod.

Any hints ?

Thanks

Edited by gonk

how to I remove this addon from a server ? I have deleted the files userconfig\zeu\zeu_A3serverBriefing.hpp and zeu_serverbriefing.pbo. But when i try and run the server as vanilla it stalls and I get this error...Warning Message: Addon 'zeu_ServerSkills' requires addon 'CBA_main'

To get the server running again I have to use the CBA mod.

Any hints ?

Thanks

check ur startup parameter

did u removed @Zeus ?

yep... sure did.. As it says I am trying for vanilla...so all -mods gone

Just make sure "zeu_ServerSkills.pbo" isnt sitting in your other addons folders somewhere.....

yep... sure did.. As it says I am trying for vanilla...so all -mods gone

zeu_ServerSkills is a different addon to zeu_A3serverBriefing

check your root addon folder for zeu_ServerSkills.pbo

zeu_ServerSkills is a different addon to zeu_A3serverBriefing

check your root addon folder for zeu_ServerSkills.pbo

yes.. searched and removed all zeu stuff.. but stuck with that bug. had to re-install to fix. got me...

I'm getting a "warning" possible spyware / virus warning when DL from link - Is that just my virus protection being over protected, can others confirm all is clean still with link? thanks.

Does this allow one to just effect the Opfor units but not Blufor (or better yet, give different values to both Opfor units and BluFor units).

I wake up this morning and the Ai have super human skill all of the sudden. Any known clashes or crashes with certain bikeys?

seems like not working with Dedicated server zeus spawned ai :(

Hello, I've recently installed this mod and was wishing to try this out but whenever I try to launch a mission in a listen server, I get a message saying "userconfig/zeu/zeu_serverskills.hpp was not found.". However, the file is absolutely 100% there. I have no idea how to solve this problem. I thought it had something to do with addons' collision, so I disabled everything except @CBA_A3 and this mod but it makes no difference. What should I do?

Edited by sjs8415@gmail.com

Hello. New here. I can't get this mod to work. where do the sub folders go (like the one with the .hpp file)? I tried to drop it all in the add-on folder as per the instructions and that didn't work. Tried it as a mod and that didn't work. The values stay the same in the test mission .I'd really appreciate simple instructions if you didn't mind. Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, 0nomadoftime0 said:

Hello. New here. I can't get this mod to work. where do the sub folders go (like the one with the .hpp file)? I tried to drop it all in the add-on folder as per the instructions and that didn't work. Tried it as a mod and that didn't work. The values stay the same in the test mission .I'd really appreciate simple instructions if you didn't mind. Thanks in advance.

I can see your new to the forums, the thread was last updated 4 years ago in 2017. So it maybe that this will not work. Please consider to PM the author that reiving a dead thread.

10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion.