Sign in to follow this  
terox

zeu_ServerSkill (Serverside AI skill setting addon with userconfig configuration)

CBA is broken again...................

I'm sure it wont be long before their devs fix it... they are normally on the ball

I tried with the new cba and we still have super ai :(

Edit: CBA seems to work correctly, acre is working fine on our dedi server.

Edited by Papanowel

Have you run the test mission that comes with the addon?

Yes. And the settings are displaying properly, the problem is that the AI seem to be absolutely unaffected.

Edited by SpectreRSG

what mission?

I can confirm the addon is working on our server correctly using CBA beta 4.

So It has to be something localised to you. most likely the mission your are running is overwriting the values ?

Checked out your test mission in the DL you provided in the MP missions folder. The mission we're not noticing any difference in the AI post updating to Beta is Invade & Annex. Prior to Beta your mod worked fine in the same mission. I&A doesnt alter AI skill whatsoever.

Edited by SpectreRSG

what mission?

I can confirm the addon is working on our server correctly using CBA beta 4.

So It has to be something localised to you. most likely the mission your are running is overwriting the values ?

It works again, I just copy everything we had in our serveurs.Arma3AlphaProfile and past it into the new one (serveurs.Arma3Profile) (still using steam for our server game) .

It works like a charm now. Thanks a lot for this addon Terox.

Edited by Papanowel

I tried that Papa, and still nothing. I know for a fact that I&A doesnt alter AI skill...

I tried that Papa, and still nothing. I know for a fact that I&A doesnt alter AI skill...

Strange, I hope you'll figure it out.

are you seeing the addon as being loaded in the .rpt file. (also check your user config options is 10,5)

Also check that your new ****.ArmA3profile is defining UltraAI=0;

(This is a new file created when you first run the beta build.)

The old alpha file was ****.ArmA3Alphaprofile

Edited by Terox

Add on is being loaded, and the config option is set to 10,5 yes. UltraAI set to 0

Edited by SpectreRSG

Maybe a stupid question, but is this also working if you host a game from the ingame multiplayer lobby? And if so, does it need any specific setup or obly to load the addon as the host?

as per the readme, server runs userconfig and addon. If you are a player hosting then you are the server

Seem to be havin issues with this (go fig) for first time using it. Installed on server, installed CBA_A3b4, ran test mission on the server an test didn't seem to run as like it did when I first ran the test(clientside) for testing. Is the settings in user cfg auto st or do I need to un-coment something in the cfg to force a setting? Thanx. Not a wiz when it comes to readin code other than basic stuff so didn't want to fiddle with it/break it. Which line in cfg manages the difficulty?

Are there any Domination v2.99 servers that run Zeus? I can't see any game servers that use it.

Are there any Domination v2.99 servers that run Zeus? I can't see any game servers that use it.

I do but havin issues with it atm or it just isn't setup correctly.

There was an issue with the code, you should find everything back in order now

LATEST VERSION : v1.04 28th June 2013

NB>> Delete both the userconfig file and the addon before installing this new version

Recommended Skill Matrix June 28th 2013

(Use the default setting _option=[3,3];)

Changelog v1.04

1. Fixed: Code error causing the addon not to run correctly

So was I not going crazy? Lol

Can you confirm its working for you now m8

Thanks for informing us about the update :cool:

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

It seems to be working now; thanks!

Edit: server RPT shows up this error as well, just and FYI: Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_ZEUSINTERFACE

It seems to be working now; thanks!

Edit: server RPT shows up this error as well, just and FYI: Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_ZEUSINTERFACE

That is nothing to do with me.........

There is a gamelogic in gamelogics\misc called zeus, have no idea what that is, maybe it's related... It hasn't got anything to do with us

@Scott, maybe the localisation of the respawning unit was different between the two of you

Edited by Terox

its Scoggs :(

Also not sure how he is doing something wrong if he is joining my personal server... Maybe I missed something in the readme...

Does this mod overwrite the AI difficulty that is set in the mission by the mission maker. For instance, I am running this mod and playing Soak's mission "A Whole of Stratis" in singleplayer, and he has set the difficulty within the mission himself.

So, if I lower difficulty using Zeus AI Skills Mod will it work properly ?

Thanks...