Sign in to follow this  
byrgesen

Trigger: Lose Issues

Hey guys.

Im working hard on a convoy mission and its really comming together :)

Got units and vehicles placed and triggers in place for a succesful mission ending, but whats up with the "Lose" trigger?

Every time i set it to "Lose" and give it the correct condition, it still pops up with "Mission Complete" screen.

My conditions are 1 person and 1 vehicle that must not die, but when i kill them it says the above insted of "Mission Failed".

The wierd part is, if i kill theese it pops up with "Objective Failed" but no "Mission Failed" -_-

Heres my conditions for Lose trigger:

!alive tech_player AND !alive truck_true;

Is the trigger "Lose" not working properly?

Is it a redundant system and do i have to use something else?

Did the new score screen fuck with it somehow?

Ive used THQ Tasktracker for all my tasks and breifing and it works like a charm, just cant get it to pop up with a final screen saying "Mission Failed" if the correct conditions are met.

Ive been trying to figure this out for some days now, but to no avail.

So can someone help me? :)

Hi,

you're right, the "Lose" end in trigger is indeed wrong. Thanks for letting us now, we're looking into it now.

Meanwhile, I suggest to use the new debriefing structure which also includes a fancy closing shot ;)

Hi,

you're right, the "Lose" end in trigger is indeed wrong. Thanks for letting us now, we're looking into it now.

Meanwhile, I suggest to use the new debriefing structure which also includes a fancy closing shot ;)

Thx mate, will look into that ;)

Was afraid i was going crazy lol

Fixed in the latest dev build, "MISSION FAILED" text should be now displayed correctly.

Hi,

I can't seem to get a "backgroundPicutre" to show up when using this debriefing method. So far I've tried a 2:1 jpg, and a paa.

The "picture" image worked for me, but so far I haven't gotten backgroundPicuture to show up in any way. Is it me? Has anyone else got this working? (I'm using stable, non-dev alpha)