Sign in to follow this  
Ranwer135

Destroyed Command Center Won't Rebuild In Stragety Game?

Hello All. Im having trouble rebuilding the bases in the stragety mode. I put the PROD-CAPSULE on a walrus with a grenade launcher (just in case), to rebuild the Lingard Command Center.

But when I arrived at the destroyed Command Center, there was no icon to rebuild it. I kept going around the building a lot of times to find the icon and was no use. :391:

It would be great if someone could help me on this difficult problem.

Ranwer

Are all the islands having the same problem? You are sure it's a prod capsule and not a hack capsule? Are you going very close to the destroyed command centre? If you go too close, the icon won't appear, you need to be a bit back from it. Have you tried warping to another island and back to see if it fixes?

Thank you so much bro. I just found what the problem is with the help of your advice. To rebuild a command center you need to use the facility-capsule (which is yellow), and not the PROD-CAPSULE (which is red), and the PROD-CAPSULE is only for use if the command center is already built. I'm such a noob. :803:

Anyway thank you so much for your help. Later this morning i managed to stumble on the enemy carrier in time warp, so i blew it with everything i got. :fighting:

Cheers.

Ranwer

Edited by Ranwer

Something strange going on there, the PROD capsule should work just fine on a destroyed CC, it's the HACK capsule that's only for fully built enemy CCs.