Sign in to follow this  
Scarlet_Pimp

finished mission but don't know how to complete.

Hello, just finished making my first mission, quite proud of it.

the mission is just to kill the enemy base I have squads attacking the enemy on the ground the players are in gunships.

Anyway I want to be able to play my mission on a LAN but I don't know how to get the mission from the editor to the multiplayer scenario menu.

Can someone please explain what I'm missing?

Hey, You should find the folder your looking for in your documents.

You should have "ArmA 3 alpha" or "ArmA 3 alpha-other profiles" folder in there, there should be a folder inside called missions.

That Is where your editor missions will be saved. They should have their own named folders in there, and inside you can edit the mission.sqm to add scripts and such.

Hope this information helped, bye.

Edited by leathery420

Hi, I know the location of the mission files but do I need to create a pbo file or something and then move that somewhere else? If so how do I create the pbo?

At the moment my mission is only available to play if I go to the editor and preview it.

I would like to host the mission on a LAN game and have other players be able to choose from the playable units in the mission.

Hope this makes sense.

In order to make your mission playable, you need to save it as a .pbo file.

Here's how you can do that:

Open the editor

Load the mission you want to convert

Click "Save As" and for the Save As option select "Export to multiplayer missions"

This will create a .pbo file in your MPMissions directory (located in Steam/steamapps/common/Arma 3/MPMissions)

After that you can host it on the LAN or share it with others.

Hope this helps! :)

In order to make your mission playable, you need to save it as a .pbo file.

Here's how you can do that:

Open the editor

Load the mission you want to convert

Click "Save As" and for the Save As option select "Export to multiplayer missions"

This will create a .pbo file in your MPMissions directory (located in Steam/steamapps/common/Arma 3/MPMissions)

After that you can host it on the LAN or share it with others.

Hope this helps! :)

Thank you very much :)