There's an issue in A3 which make it extremely in efficient. The size of the grass cutters are much smaller in A3 so you need to create many more which it time consuming for the CPU. If you want odd sizes just make sure you make the numbers larger. I also fixed another error that seems to have crept in.   To use the script  just place a trigger over the area you wish to flatten, it can be square or circular and for example set it's size to 50/50 in the trigger condition change this to true In the on act put null=[thistrigger,50,50] execvm "cutter.sqf" //null=[thistrigger,50,50] execvm "cutter.sqf" _trig = _this select 0; _xpos = _this select 1; _ypos = _this select 2; _start = getpos _trig;   waitUntil {not(isNil "BIS_fnc_init")}; // waits until functions are ready  for "_x" from -_xpos to  _xpos step 4 do     {         for "_i" from -_ypos to _ypos step 4 do             {                 _newpos = [(_start select 0) +_x,(_start select 1)+_i,0];                     if ( [_trig, _newpos] call BIS_fnc_inTrigger) then {                                 null = createVehicle ["Land_ClutterCutter_large_F",_newpos,[],0,"can_collide"]; // creates the grass cutter                           };                 }; }; That's about it really I'm sure someone could come up with something better.
    • Thanks