Sign in to follow this  
Wili

Car not turning completely when using wheel controller.

Hi, I have a problem using a wheel controller G27. Using the controller the steering wheel (in game) won't turn totally to the left or the right; If I use the keyboard instead, then the steerin wheel (in game) will turn totally and the car will turn more consequently. Here I made two screenshots, one with the controller turning fully to the right and another holding "D" key (turn right)

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e324/wilimaniac/D.jpg (151 kB)

The only way I managed to get the car turning totally, like when using keyboard, is if I map the wheel controller to "car more right" but then the car it becomes uncontrollable.

Any idea to get the controller working properly?, here are my controller settings:

b-3.jpg

It says Sensitivity 100 when I turn the wheel controller completly right so I don't know why the car isn't turning 100% to the right.

Thank you!

Edited by Wili

Maybe try messing with the logitech profiler instead. Sounds like you need to change how many degrees of turning you get as the game seems to expect something different.

I tried that too but isn't working neither. The result is the same, you will just need to turn your wheel 100º or 900º for example but it will get stuck before turning the steering wheel completly.

The Strange thing is that I mapped the "turn left/right" buttons into my controller (Logitech buttons 7 and 8) and if I press D it will turn totally, but If I press my controller button 7 it won't turn completly and both are buttons (on/off) :S

Edited by Wili

Have you tried the controls "car more left" and "car more right"?

Yes, I tried and it works, but the turn of the wheel controller doesn't match the turn of the steering wheel in game anymore, making the handling of the car very bad.

Edited by Wili