max power

User Mission Request Thread

is there a good defend the base type mission where a squad defends a hesco fob from waves of enemies?

Hi all could some one pretty please update this mod/mission to suppoer latest CAE and ALIVE?.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/184069-mpco-42-a3m-pmc-simulator/

The game runs and starts but no enemy AI spawn etc ony for like one of the missions I think.

Please update this amazeing mission I truly want to play it with my bro and friends.

Thanks in advance :)

Hello,

I'm looking for a 20 player dynamic mission situated on CUP Sahrani (Vanilla units etc. with ACE systems integration). 

Anyone fancy making fellow player happy?  ;)

Hi guys, I'm a new ARMA 3 player, been playing this game since last month. I never tried any previous of the series before.

I'm loving the single player dynamic custom mission like Whole Lotta Altis.

I would like to know if there's any similar missions where the player can roam freely doing any tasks, build base, buy/loot gears to wear (just like WLA, where I can gear up my AI the way I want them to appear), buy/get support/reinforcement, recruit AI to join squad, etc (just like WLA).

Must be military themed mission, no RPG/Life or zombie mod, since I would like to keep the milsim gameplays.

Please share the mission name here.

Thanks in advance :)

Sorry mate but wrong thread, this is a mission request thread not a mission search thread, please try a different thread.

I humbly request that the mini campaign Eagle Wing be remade for Arma 3. It is easily the most memorable mission I ever played in Arma. The atmosphere really scared my brain for life. I guess I could just re-install and play it, but a remake would be greatly appreciated by this soldier. When I played it, oddly enough, I was piloting a Comanche, but In a few screens I see an Apache helicopter. Anyway, Please! someone with the talent remake this.

EDIT:

I don't know if cut-scenes can be done the way it was done then, but after the "big bang" and I awoke in my downed chopper with the strange lighting and ash falling all around me. The world had gone mad and all I had was an mp5 and no idea what to do next. What a great mission.

Just came up with a great idea for a game mode that should be realatively addicting.

Front Line

A new linear game mode, where two teams have a base. In between the bases are a town or maybe a few towns. The center is the front line. Each team must move up to the front line and capture it. The team to capture the Front line first must hold it for 5 minutes, at which point that line then moves closer to the enemy base. Eventually, the line should move to a final position, where that team is forced to either push the line, or face defeat if the opposing team caps that final position.

Equipment

Each team can be given one CAS, one Arty, and one Tank or APC, re-spawns of said vehicles can be from 5 minutes to 20, depending on the mission length, intensity. Infantry should be limited on how much AA and AT they can bring to the battle, in other words, possibly 2 AA and 2 AT per team. The game mode should make use of every single piece of hardware Vanilla to Arma, and, it can also be completely refitted to use third party mods, like a Fully Vietnam, WW2, or RHS remake. 

Features

Makes use of the Bohemia Interactive developed systems such as the new Tasks Overhaul, and Group menu developed for the End Game.

Teamwork is the name of the game, since it's designed to be intense, this could sport up to 32 to players per team. (64 players)

Are there anyone willing to remake ArmA 1, ArmA 2 and Arrowhead campaigns and misisons?

• Like 1

Hi I have a great mission already half made but need help with some content.

If you've played "Ravage - The Escape" and loved it then you'll like this sequel mission.

Please PM me if you have map building experience and want to help out - shouldn't take too long to finish.

is there a good defend the base type mission where a squad defends a hesco fob from waves of enemies?

This is on my list of missions that I want to build in the near future.

Would be great to hear any specific ideas you have!

Also, I'm looking for a couple volunteers, to do some voice acting for a short mission if anyone is interested?

This is on my list of missions that I want to build in the near future.

Would be great to hear any specific ideas you have!

Also, I'm looking for a couple volunteers, to do some voice acting for a short mission if anyone is interested?

kind of a scenario like the 13 hours movie/benghazi embassy defense where you have a compound with a few guys defending against waves of folks

your guys know some mission Capture the Island + Zombies + limited Rescources or somenting like?

Would be great.

if any of you wanna try build one PM me.

It's time to go underground into the tunnels after Charlie. Flashlight, knife and pistol.

Hi guys,

does anyone of you know a mission that uses the new respawn screen introduced in 1.60 with various loadouts to select per role?

I am trying to get that set up in a mission I am currently working on. But my scripting/editing knowledge is rather poor, so it would help a lot to see an example where this is working.

kind of a scenario like the 13 hours movie/benghazi embassy defense where you have a compound with a few guys defending against waves of folks

I made a mission like this. Its a basic SP/COOP 1 - 15 mission where you defend a HESCO fob against enemies. Currently they attack along folds in the enviornment to try to hide from the FOB as they approach the flanks, so its not in "waves" per se, but in whenever they make it to their respective flank spots. Uses the new respawn system. No revive since you respawn in the middle of the FOB 20 seconds after death.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=768542888

I did some initial work on Evolution Single Player mission for Arma 3. Replaced all units, weapons (variants replaced with attachments), vehicles, objects and markers with CUP assets in mission.sqm and scripts. Unfortunately, updating scripts, GUI and tasks is way beyond my capabilities. Therefore, with blessing of Kronzky, I uploaded updated files in case anyone is willing to take a look at it. I'm not going to sugar coat it, rpt spam is real and there is a lot of work to do. I also left 2D editor mission.sqm as backup in there.

So, in case a brave hero is feeling nostalgic you can get the files here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4t_aUHHFVYLQl9VZm9FeHB0aWM

Feel free to PM me for any additional info or start a thread about it.

ChangeLog
- Enable Debug Mode: replace "Kronzky" in init.sqf and intro.sqf with your profile name
- Replaced: OpFor with CUP Russian Federation (Shilka >> Tunguska, DShKM >> KORD)
- Replaced: BluFor with CUP US Army (AV-8B, AH-1Z, RHIB and Zodiac are USMC)
- Replaced: Independent with CUP RACS
- Replaced: Civilians with Arma 3 Units and CUP Vehicles
- Replaced: Markers with Arma 3 Military Markers
- Replaced: Zeppelin33, Zeppelin33Italic and Zeppelin32 with EtelkaMonospacePro and EtelkaMonospaceProBold fonts in description.ext and MissionSelectionDialog.hpp
- Replaced: Ammo box cargo with Virtual Arsenal in EventsC.sqf for the sake of sanity

Hi ! I want to request a sandbox like mission like thonsonb's flashpoint. If there are any mission like that please let me know.

Cheers!

I humbly request that the mini campaign Eagle Wing be remade for Arma 3. It is easily the most memorable mission I ever played in Arma. The atmosphere really scared my brain for life. I guess I could just re-install and play it, but a remake would be greatly appreciated by this soldier. When I played it, oddly enough, I was piloting a Comanche, but In a few screens I see an Apache helicopter. Anyway, Please! someone with the talent remake this.

EDIT:

I don't know if cut-scenes can be done the way it was done then, but after the "big bang" and I awoke in my downed chopper with the strange lighting and ash falling all around me. The world had gone mad and all I had was an mp5 and no idea what to do next. What a great mission.

I've remade mission one of Eagle wing with most things still in it and mission two is WIP. https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/195292-eagle-wing-mission-1-a2-remake/?hl=eagle+wing

I'm also recreating a few Operation Arrowhead missions with multi-player.

I would like to know if there is a collection of "Good SP Missions", can't play MP cause of bad connection for 2-3 months so i would like to check out some good SP missions.

Thanks

Hi everyone...

I'm building a SP campaign, It's a story driven multi maps, 5 mission-manhunt.You will be working along  the most elites counter-terrorism units of the world; CIA/SOG, SAS, DEVGRU, Spetsnaz GRU ,1st SFOD-DeltaForce,  for a manhunt across the globe.This is my first attempt and my skills are still "green" as far as scripting...so I need help.

Anyone willing to test the missions and /or help me ironing out bugs? I'm at mission 3 on 5.....

Thanks!!

• Like 1

I can't help you with any coding or anything but I can most definitely play and report!

I mean, I'm moderately familiar with Eden Editor mission editing but I'm not able to code/script.

• Like 1

Oh! And why hasn't anyone brought this to life? https://www.reddit.com/r/arma/comments/5fv2vi/the_division_in_arma/

Imagine something that looks and feels like The Division, but with Arma's tactical approach and less bullet-spongy enemies! I mean, say what you will about The Division (I like it) but you gotta admit, it looks, feels and runs absolutely amazingly.