max power

User Mission Request Thread

Are there any RHS BECTI ARMA 3 missions avaliable? one with all the rhs units in?

Are there any RHS BECTI ARMA 3 missions avaliable? one with all the rhs units in?

Isn't there one included with RHS? I think it was on Chernarus AiATP. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

i've no idea all the rhs servers i find =seem to be running different versions of arma 3. ive looked in the mp thing you might be right ill take a look at it now

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Any ideas where the mission file is stored or what it's called

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

The folders im finding on my pc are empty

I hope someone can help me with this multiplayer Kart idea. My idea is based on a motorcycle race map from Nogova in Flashpoint: Resistance. Everyone starts the mission in a kart at the start line in Feres on South East Altis. The race follows the major highway that is orange colored on the map; From Feres into Pyrgos over past the International Airport, East past Aglos Dionyslos and around the big loop on the west coast coming back the way we came, but instead of turning South past the airport you continue east and finish at the Northeast tip in Molos. This would be a complete island tour race. There are lots of gas stations along the way. The details of my idea would be that each racer would be an engineer so they could repair their kart if needed. Also if they died or the kart became stuck they could respawn right back in a new kart, right near where they died. Maybe they could have grenades to kill themselves (or throw at other racers). Maybe have a 20 second respawn delay, or something. Also, checkpoints along the way to keep everyone on track. Is this possible? Would someone help me with it? Or maybe this already exists in some form?

I'm figuring this out for myself one step at a time. Anyone know how to do a mission start countdown timer? Like if want a 3, 2, 1, GO!!! before anyone can move?

Or, how to end the mission when someone reaches the last waypoint?

Or, how to make an AI driver enter a vehicle after they respawn?

Edited by Perineum

I would like a single-player CQB mission with a Blue on Green (BLUFOR vs AAF) scenario and Virtual Arsenal included. I'd prefer CQB and VA because I'd like to use the L85A2 addon for it.

Im looking for someone to make a mission with.

I have a pretty good idea imo...

The story is when the military comes to the DayZ to "clean up" the mess.

The mission will build up, it starts small and you have to complete different tasks to get to the next step.

First step is to, whith a small platoon find a good place to establish a base with a safe place for a helicopter to land, when thats complete you will unlock the heli and another platoon etc.

Im pretty new to scripting, but im learning.

See screenshots @: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002120110/screenshots/

Give me a PM if you are interested.

Hi people,

I am new on this forum and habe ArmA III for a week now,

but I have an idea for missions or maybe even a campaign.

Basicly i read two books of Ernesto Guevara and his fighting on Cuba and it seems ArmA III is a perfect platform for a revolutionary campaign to capture an island. :p

The books are:

- Guerrilla Warfare

- Episodes of the Cuban Revolutionary War

And the matches are perfect:

A big tropical island (or Stratis)

A bad dictator (like Baptista)

A lot of soldiers and police

A lot of mercs

A lot of poor people

&

A group of guys with heavy bearded Commandante,

who like to change some things...

Basicly there are 3 steps of the campaign:

- landing on the island, 1st contact with the enemy

- building base somewhere safe

- spying on police & army and helping locals

- military operations, gaining food, ressources and equipment

- convincing people to join the resistance

- attacks on the state & military

- areal control over bases and citys

- big fights with the army in defence and offence

- supporting & facing revolts

- taking the capitol

- proclaiming a new Peoples State

- chance to get international support and to face intervention

??

Epic WIN / LOOSE

All in small Missions & Episodes-

I'd like to see a flexible "create your own" Campaign centered around Naval Special Warfare(NSW) assets with extensive use of amphibious insert/extract along with the use of their SWCC SOCR(Special Operations Craft Riverine) and the Mk V assets. Heavy emphasis on OTB(Over the Beach) insertions, Riverine operations(insert/extract), Riverine search and seizure, Riverine ambushes, Oil rig takedowns, VBSS(Vertical Boarding Search and Seizure) of larger vessels in the outer coastal waterways around the islands. I did 16 years active duty, 4 years as an 0311/0321 USMC, 12 years USN, 8492 SEAL HM, 5326 SO(Special Warfare Operator/SEAL).

A flexible "if/then" story line with random missions popping up along with story mode. Maximum replay'ability from the get go. Allow the player the flexibility to set their own Op tempo. If they want to spend 3 days observing a target prior to attacking, give the player that leeway. Timelines are great sometimes but forcing the player to always rush and risk their team's safety gets repetitive and isn't very realistic. Search and Rescue for a downed chopper crew, a timeline is fine. Other than that allow the player to explore the island, gather intel, work their local contacts, learn the terrain. Heloborne overflights, just riding along in a helo to learn the land. Allow the player to use their support assets however they choose. Support assets should be limited, and once an asset is destroyed, it's gone.

Ideally the entire detachment and all assets would be stationed just off the coast of the island aboard an Amphib. All insertions would be via Seahawk(Navy Blackhawk), Mk V, Ch 46 Chinook, SOCR or SDV.

-12 to 18 man SEAL platoon with OIC, 2OIC, CPO, LPO, Breacher x 2, Sniper x 2, 18D SEAL HM(medic) x 2, Assaulters.

-6 to 8 man SDV detachment

-1 EOD attached(gets replaced if he dies on mission)

-possibility of USAF PJ being attached to unit to act as Forward Observer or JTAC. Can also augment operations by acting as another platoon medic.

-2 SOCR's

-1 MKV

-USMC QRF stationed aboard the amphib.

-USMC forces(Platoon to company sized forces) at strategic locations around the island.

-US Ambassador x 1 and Embassy complex built into the storyline.

-CIA assets stationed on the island. 2 to 3 agents working out of the embassy along with few safe houses located around the island.

-Pre established local contacts

-Good mix of Urban and "Jungle" missions with different uniforms and kit required for each type of landscape.

-Realistic missions. Four man Reconnaissance missions, that lead into Direct Action missions. Full SSI mechanic for searching secured targets and gathering intel. Intel collected leads to further follow on missions. Infiltration from Mothership via Mk V, transition from Mk V to insertion via Zodiac, then swimming from the Zodiacs over the beach.

-Insertions via SOCR(cold or hot), SOCRs set in local area as QRF. SOCR's can be pre placed to support heliborne assault and capture/kill missions. Insert via Helo, if you get shot off target SOCRs are are near the target area for emergency extract. Or insert via SOCR, with helo's used as evac.

-Capture/kill missions. Captured unknowns must be positively ID'd and transported back to the ship. Collateral damage to civilians has consequences.

-PSD(Personal Security Detachment) missions. "Protect the US Ambassador". PG Services Mod type gear is perfect for these type missions.

-Use of indigenous contacts. The team must insert covertly, wear local attire with minimal weapons to establish local contacts. Team can establish safe houses, but must QRF if the safe houses are compromised.

-Sniper assets used realistically. R & S assets Inserted 24 to 48 hours prior to direct action or capture and kill missions to have "eyes on" collecting intel and sending back imagery. Sniper team stays on station and provides overwatch during these missons.

-The team can QRF for USMC squads deployed on the island.

-Team and player rest required similar to Hunter Six's model.

-No silly ass Vietnam era equipped AI squads mates. Please use realistic current real world loadouts. No masks, no bandanas, no jeans, no ballcaps(on missions). Please use NSW weapons. HK416, M4, Mk48, Mk43, ect.

The new jungle map coming out seems perfect for a mod of this type. I hope there's an extensive river system.

If anyone is interested in creating a campaign as I described above I'll be happy to offer suggestions on equipment, loadouts, manning, missions, etc.

Cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euUJi-Ir2_Y

Edited by Bad_Karma

A mission i would like would to see is one where you have a Spec Ops force who is given basic gear like TRG's and RPG's along with the all mighty .50 cal offroad. Where there goal is to knock out enemy bases and strategic points, before your team losses all it's respawns and all players are dead (or if few enough are left alive people vote for retreat). Now weapons and vehicles are limited thus don't respawn, there for players have to be more careful on what they carry and drive out into the field. This makes teamwork extremely important as well as communication more important then ever. Also as a safety against trolls, admin or a voted in person can respawn stuff a troll destroyed and/or add respawns to make up for damage done.

Now because supply's are limited the players can recover enemy weapons and vehicles, but the vehicles they can't fix past basic parts such as wheels and tracks (but need the replacement parts). And only those marked as crewman or pilots can operate armor or aircraft, this means you need to know who's who and if you want to capture a manned vehicle you have to plan out your attack.

Another thing to note is when you attack a place or a patrol, you can expect reinforcements to show up thus anything from a fireteam to tanks and cas. Unless you knocked out the areas radio tower, thus resulting in AI only able to call in reinforcements from near by patrols and bases. This system can allow you to draw out an enemy force to make one location easier to strike or allow you to eliminate a larger amount then you could otherwise. Well at the same time makes assaulting a location more difficult since if you don't plan ahead you could be forced to retreat or lose a lot of your weapons, vehicles, and supplys.

Also if your not careful AI can find your base and wipe you out, so not spreading things out and keeping things mobile could cost you the game. The rate at which they find your base is off the areas they spot you in and fight in, thus patrols will redirect to where you are most seen. So if your not careful one might find your base and call in it, resulting in the AI from just sending in a few APC's with infantry to blasting the area with artillery and sending in gunships to finish things off.

This I think would be a great type of mission for guys like me who enjoy hardcore type modes that involve teamwork and coordination, also a bit of realism. Now putting everything i place I feel would be pretty easy, same with setting victory and loss conditions. The challenge would be setting up the AI to act accordingly and loss of certain capabilities based on loss of things like Radio towers, AA or artillery sites, and/or Airfield damage or destruction, to sending in help to support a patrol or base being attacked. Well admin or temp admin abilities should be easy to since such scripts are pretty common and well known.

I can't seem to find any missions where you can kill those disgusting isis cretins? There should be tons of them surely? There's been nobody worth smacking more than them since the Nazis.

• Like 1

hi

i enjoy playing arma 3 and am really enjoying a mp mission(altis life) where you have a load of people if different roles ( police army etc)  and have different tasks i would love for a simlar sp mission if thats possible

hi

i enjoy playing arma 3 and am really enjoying a mp mission(altis life) where you have a load of people if different roles ( police army etc)  and have different tasks i would love for a simlar sp mission if thats possible

One here for Arma 2, hope someone will port it: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18264

Shamelessly stolen/inspired by The Terminator, has anyone ever pondered making a coop mission pitting you against an army of unmanned vehicles?

Imagine in 2035 a computer virus of unknown origin infecting all UAV/UGV control software on Altis island, taking over and connecting the drones to an encrypted network hive mind AI that is sending them out to locations of high priority, population density or human resistance to search and destroy or secure fuel/ammunition. If you're spotted by a Darter light UAV it transmits your location to a nearby Stomper UGV or Greyhawk UAV to hunt and kill you with thermal image recognition, heavy machineguns and laser guided bombs or missiles.

SkyNet going live... Might not be too fair for the human players, but it IS a scary thought/mission experiment, and by 2035 or 2045 might not be too far-fetched if you consider Moore's Law of computation power doubling every two years. Alan Turing's machine was invented in 1940, Cray-1 supercomputer in 1976, IBM Watson in 2011, ArmA III in 2035... It would perhaps not be an "AI" but rather some form of pseudo-intelligent piece of software able to infiltrate wireless military data transmissions that can understand multiple drone camera outputs and override drone control inputs, following a complex ruleset to such an extent it makes humans on the ground fear very much for their lives.

Such a man-made "AI" hive mind would not need to exceed human intelligence, it simply has to excel at image recognition, target prioritization, be able to manage its limited drone fleet, fuel reserves and ammunition. It would seem almost omniscient, have near perfect aim, no remorse, and only one objective: eradicate all human life on Altis. Makes you somewhat uncomfortable, knowing there's a possibility this could actually happen in our lifetime.

Doh, just remembered... The drones would not be able to rearm or refuel themselves.. Humanity is saved, yay! Anyway, has something like this been scripted/attempted already?

• Like 1

Anyone fancy a mission like Of Their Own Accord from the only good Call of Duty, Modern Warfare 2? Fast-paced arma, one where you're LOSING, set NOT on Altis but on an urban map (US if possible). not trying to be picky.

Thanks.

Hi guys, I'm a new ARMA 3 player, been playing this game since last month. I never tried any previous of the series before.

I'm loving the single player dynamic custom mission like Whole Lotta Altis.

I would like to know if there's any similar missions where the player can roam freely doing any tasks, build base, buy/loot gears to wear (just like WLA, where I can gear up my AI the way I want them to appear), buy/get support/reinforcement, recruit AI to join squad, etc (just like WLA).

Must be military themed mission, no RPG/Life or zombie mod, since I would like to keep the milsim gameplays.

Please share the mission name here.

Thanks in advance :)

• Like 1

Hi,

I recently played a mission with my friend on Arma 2 called Chernarus Uprising. Basically you are dropped in with no gear and just a single basic vehicle. You have to kill a police officer or something to get basic equipment then use this to complete tasks and missions that will reward you with better loot and gear. I was wondering if there was a mission the same to this but for arma 3 that i can play with my friend. If anyone knows any for Arma 2 as well please let me know.

Thanks

I want Dynamic missions, DUWS is great but its buggy with mods

Whole Lota is good too! but sometimes I can't see anything because the weapon is standing in my face, if u know what i mean.

Does anyone still remember the excellent Flashpoint missions for ArmA II (https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/98806-sp-flashpoint-takistan-dynamic-mission/)? It would be nice to have something similar for ArmA III as well. Quick, endless, dynamic sandbox action, where you could test all the weapons and gear the game has to offer. 

Is there any smallish, city sized, sector control mission that have AI for both sides, playable as coop or sp,   where the AI will also be given the sector tasks and respawn?    I was thinking about trying to make one, I have done scripting in the past, but this seems a little too daunting for me :(