Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Cold War Rearmed² - Public Beta

Thank you Wolle. In the short-time I've been active in the community you've been a great help! Wishing you the best in your next endeavours!

Well, CWR² is not ACE2 compatible. It may work, but most probably will cause problems. CBA is no problem, MCC I can't tell.

Because as Sander said, weapon selection depends on the mission designer. If weapon selection was not available in the original, it's not available in CWR² either. And there are no plans to change this.

On a side note, and really not important:

I have given the project lead to Max Power and I'm sure he will finish this thing.

I want to thank everyone who has donated his work, time and knowledge to this Mod. Thanks also to everyone who believed in us in the past years and even in the darkest days. Knowing you are awaiting this Mod so badly was always motivation enough to finish it somehow. I'm absolutely sure you will not be disappointed with the final Version which, hopefully is not far away.

For me it's time to move on to something else where I feel welcome. All the best to each of you, it was fun and a pleasure to be in this great community.

W0lle, thank you so much for what you've spent countless hours bringing to the community. This is the greatest mod that I've played for any game period, truly something to be proud of. I hope you can sit back and enjoy it as much as we do.

For me it's time to move on to something else where I feel welcome. All the best to each of you, it was fun and a pleasure to be in this great community.

Sad to hear that. Best of luck in whatever you do now, and a heart-felt thank you for all the hard work you have done over these years. You might not feel welcome here anymore, but you sure will be missed.

thanks W0lle for all his great work in past years and this (and not just this) mod ... best luck

Best of luck, Wolle... sad to see you go

Well, what do you say to that?

Said to see you going, but as we talked, you have your reasons. Just sad to see this forum falling apart more and more, even if some wont accept it.

With W0lle, one of the greatest members of this community is gone... I really hope you will find your new path and that me might meet again there ;)

LJ

too bad.

best luck buddy.

@Max Power:

W0lle asked me to make some templates for Everon, Kolgujev and Malden, to integrate them in the campaign.

as he leaves, do you still want them?

or should I just drop it?

Sad news, i'm sure Max will handle the mod well, but we'll miss you, for what you've done for the community and what you've done as a moderator.

I wish you the best W0lle and thank you for your work through this series :)

One bad news after another in this year. I never would have thought that this day would come. I do understand your decision perfectly . . . though it's hard for me to absorb this news for being honest. An ArmA community without Wolle was until today something I couldn't envision. Something unthinkable. Remember my PM more or less a month ago or let it be two. In any case think about what you wrote to me back then. I'm feeling quite bad . . . the same when Kju left some time ago.

In any case I just want to thank you for all what you did for the community as a Mod and Modder as well. I'm sure that the final release is in good hands with Max.

Shit I just can't believe it!!!!!!!! :depressed:

Edited by nettrucker

Good road and good luck with your projects Wolle!

too bad.

best luck buddy.

@Max Power:

W0lle asked me to make some templates for Everon, Kolgujev and Malden, to integrate them in the campaign.

as he leaves, do you still want them?

or should I just drop it?

Definitely keep going on them, please :)

I'll sure miss you W0lle. Good luck wherever you go.

I have given the project lead to Max Power and I'm sure he will finish this thing.

I want to thank everyone who has donated his work, time and knowledge to this Mod. Thanks also to everyone who believed in us in the past years and even in the darkest days. Knowing you are awaiting this Mod so badly was always motivation enough to finish it somehow. I'm absolutely sure you will not be disappointed with the final Version which, hopefully is not far away.

You were the first person I contacted here not too long ago at all, having come from the dimly lit and poorly informed DayZ Community, you really opened my eyes to how things are supposed to work in the (or any) community. I greatly appreciate your advice and guidance more than any note I could leave here would ever express.

Your efforts and work as a moderator here, and on CWR/CWR2 will be remembered by, and discovered by thousands in the community for years to come.

All the best in your future ventures!

Thanks for all you have done for the community W0lle. I wish you well for your future endeavours!

Congrats and good luck to Max!

I hope you won´t be gone forever wolle :butbut:

W0lle, you will be missed as a great friend and colleague who put up with me and my rantings about the UK project.

Im going to miss your help and knowledge, as well as your calm demeanour when I manage to fuck everything up.

Sorry to see you leave mate but I understand sometimes you just gotta get away from it all.

See you soon buddy.

I wish you all the best in RL W0lle and I thank you for all you've done for this community ....a great loss :(

All the best luck with whatever you are doing next Wolle.

I had no idea you were leaving the community:confused:.

Thanks for all your hard work over the years. You leave a big gap to be filled as a project lead and a moderator.

Sure Max Power will continue the hard work on CWR2

Holy moly...

A dinosaur of the com leaves the "theater"...:(

W0lle, be sure: Only the best will be missed...w´ll miss you!

All the best to you.

Regards

McLupo

Sad to see you leaving, W0lle. Was nice to work with you and thanks for bringing light for this amazing mod.

Edited by SaOk

What beta is recommended to use when I play CWR2?

I finally got past the mission where I am to help the guerilla. I ended up as cargo instead of driver and the AI took the right route (not allowed to turn left into the gravel road it seems).

Now I'm stuck at "undercover" at the first cutscene where my front passenger gets out to talk to the russian check point (he will offer some vodka if I remember right?). He jumps out from the truck, takes a few steps and stops. Then nothing happens. I restarted 3 times and same thing.

So as people have played this campaign through and I get stuck now and then I wonder what beta I should use? From what I read CBA got some problems with the latest.

Can anyone please try CWC v1.06 mission "undercover" just to see if it's a bug or on my side? It's just to drive down the gravel road until you get to the cutscene. The only addons I use are CBA and JSRS.

Thanks.