Sign in to follow this  
Zak757

6 Minute Challenge: Helicopter Showcase

Try completing all objectives... please, FPDR

oh, and scroll down the objectives list, there are more than whats in your pic.

Edited by SWAT_BigBear

Those objectives are canceled as part of the mission's story. I don't think you can complete them.

My best time is only 7:18 with 3900 points.

have you played that showcase, their is a massive trigger around the intial objective that cancels the mission, but clearly level desgin was actually him failing FPDR FPDR FPDR

Did you play in third or first person view? Because that determines wther I land in 5 seconds or 20 seconds. :D

They are only cancelled if you are too slow :D

I completed all the tasks but didn't pay attention to the time. (For me the longer it lasts the better :p)

Edited by EDcase

I did 7:25 and i thought i was pretty quick before checking the time. o_o

Those objectives are canceled as part of the mission's story. I don't think you can complete them.

My best time is only 7:18 with 3900 points.

wait..so how did I get to complete all of them?

They are only cancelled if you are too slow :D

ahh, makes sense, thx

wow I never knew you can do them in time lol.

I always had to clear the island in the end haha

You know those are cancelled during the mission when objectives change right? Literally the first thing that happens is your goal of landing being cancelled in favor of destroying a convoy. Did you even play it?

Dang, lots of kills..

Are you guys reloading your ammo because best I can get is 6:30

Edited by NodUnit

Not optional, only the forced rearm. Rockets for vehicles, rest with MG. Truth is I've played the mission many times and so already knowing the tasks e.g. in the beginning I directly fly to Mike26.

The kills/score is rather random in my case as I'm just after completing all the tasks (vehicles, deployment, mortars, rearm, 2nd mortars and rtb).

There's still some room for improvement, during this try the landings were far from purrfect. Also skipping the vehicles task I could possible end up with better time.

Once you beat 5:25 let me know ;)

Not optional, only the forced rearm. Rockets for vehicles, rest with MG. Truth is I've played the mission many times and so already knowing the tasks e.g. in the beginning I directly fly to Mike26.

The kills/score is rather random in my case as I'm just after completing all the tasks (vehicles, deployment, mortars, rearm, 2nd mortars and rtb).

There's still some room for improvement, during this try the landings were far from purrfect. Also skipping the vehicles task I could possible end up with better time.

Once you beat 5:25 let me know ;)

Sorry boys and girls :D

I finally did it today oukej, 5:00! http://i.imgur.com/A5S7H92.jpg

It took me a while but, after perfecting the long shots to the islet, it was doable. I think I can shave a few more seconds off of that record tho. I need to practice my roll-on landings as well. Nice little challenge :)

keyboard+mouse ftw

Nice! I can't offer much more than a Alpha Lite code. Heartborne, if you want to claim one as a prize (to e.g. give it to your friends), PM me.

And I will try harder ;)

---------- Post added at 14:41 ---------- Previous post was at 14:07 ----------

4:45 with terrible 4 reloads...but it's on the way

Nice! I can't offer much more than a Alpha Lite code. Heartborne, if you want to claim one as a prize (to e.g. give it to your friends), PM me.

And I will try harder ;)

---------- Post added at 14:41 ---------- Previous post was at 14:07 ----------

4:45 with terrible 4 reloads...but it's on the way

I had to keep changing my viewable distance from 1K back to 3K ("performance" VS "actually being able to see the targets"), hence the terrible reloads on my end; I kept on crashing the airframe after changing those settings ahaha

I'll see if I can get close to 4:45, seems hard :)

Somehow, I bet

would beat us with his eyes closed~

- I guess I will take that offer, my mate will appreciate it. :)

lmao speed runs is for crap like call of duty

To each his own seamusgod - Speed runs are as much part of gaming as the actual story telling, role playing, lore, game mechanics' exploitation or any other system and playable aspect. Just enjoy your game as much as you can.

Edited by heartborne