Sign in to follow this  
MiGeL_B

What life server do you reccomend?

Hi, I got some me mates into arma 3 and so they were also interested in getting arma 2 for warfare ( which has unfortunately died out, which is painfull seeing ofp still has full servers when it comes to cti ), dayz, some interesting coops and life, since arma 2 has more basic vehicles and options and a mature community, compared to arma 3 alpha.

Of course this counts for all game modes apart from life it seems. We tried a random server yesterday needless to say didn't make it past the first police check. We also tried to sign up for city life rpg but they get like 20-30 new applicants each day for interview and are a month behind if I can believe their facebook page. Are there any well moderated servers out there for the standard mission?

Search up tcg island life in google to find it

It's like city life rp but takes in a lot more people

Bestest game server have an awesome island life server, their staff and player base are friendly. The cops are trained and understand rping. Moderators do not abuse their powers and play fairly like the rest. To find this server filter [bS] please check them out. They're an amazing community with a good player base.