Sign in to follow this  
GRS

The Witcher 3

Really? That's a bit cheaper than in £, tempted!

Definately and you will still get the game in english I guess, the Bonus stuff (Artbook etc.) might be in german though....

its your shops that are so greed

orginal Polish language version is 120 PLN (30 Euro) here (it is Polish game)

i doubt that because of translators price is 4-5 times bigger on west, must be your shops or wholesalers

very expensive 350 PLN (80 Euro) is colectioner version with box, items, t-shirt, and such like stuff

so no-colectioner version is 3 times cheaper

Yeah I can get the standard edition for 43€ but 140€ for the collectors edition is just too much. You get that for 80? Even with a T-shirt?

Maybe one day they will make a all in one collectors edition with all 3 games, that would be worth buying (even if I already own them)!

That's the price of investing in Eastern Poland. (Probably an obscure joke, here's a

to a video)

its your shops that are so greed

orginal Polish language version is 120 PLN (30 Euro) here (it is Polish game)

i doubt that because of translators price is 4-5 times bigger on west, must be your shops or wholesalers

very expensive 350 PLN (80 Euro) is colectioner version with box, items, t-shirt, and such like stuff

so no-colectioner version is 3 times cheaper

Yeah it's greed, exactly. Nothing to do with regional price differences :rolleyes:

Here is an excellent review :D

So this ignorant guy is basically making fun of the other guy because the other guy knows the background?

Still the video is indeed funny and makes me all the more excited for the game.

Geralts face kinda bugs me though, heres how he looked in previous games:

preview.jpg

The-Witcher-2-Geralt-Boat.jpg

Looks kind of different now.

BTW, wonder what the name of his horse shall be :D:D:D

Edited by negah

Seems more manly now :)

To be honest, in witcher 1 he looked creepy as fuck, not the type of man woman are super attracted to. I heard the game leaked early in some countries (Saudi Arabia) and some people are already playing.

So this ignorant guy is basically making fun of the other guy because the other guy knows the background?

Still the video is indeed funny and makes me all the more excited for the game.

C'mon, you didn't actually think it was serious? It's even called "Clueless Gamer" for christ sake, lol. It's supposed to be a comedy sketch and he always mocks and makes fun of games or his collegue (who usually tries way too hard to portray the "nerd doing in-depth analysis and background of the game")

Whether it's funny or not, well I can't comment on that.

Well I guess lack of coffee makes me take some things too serious.

well , let's hope W3 is good and it proves that great games can be made even w/o being AAA studio backed by evil publisher ;)

well , let's hope W3 is good and it proves that great games can be made even w/o being AAA studio backed by evil publisher ;)

Yeah let´s hope so, early reviews (I know you can´t really trust IGN and the likes) give it great results. Sadly my HD5850 is below minimum specs so I won´t be playing this one for a while :(

Good article on CDPR. Trying to make a console witcher game almost ruined them.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-06-seeing-red-the-story-of-cd-projekt

Edited by Tonci87

Story behind the downgrade of Witcher 3. Guess everyone remember 2013 showcase with ultra sharp level of details and vibrancy?

Again, blame consoles and multi platform gaming. What's the reason of having a powerful PC while every, every new title is being dragged down to the console level, sigh....

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-05-19-cd-projekt-red-tackles-the-witcher-3-graphics-downgrade-issue-head-on

http://kotaku.com/the-witcher-3-downgrade-controversy-sucks-1705882405

2013 vs 2015 Ultra settings

2013 E3 trailer - check out this awesomeness

Witcher instead of jawdropping graphics, looks more like 2011 Skyrim with HD texture pack.

Comparison images.

http://www.nextpowerup.com/img/2015/05-11/20898-bd27b15c.jpg (950 kB)

http://www.nextpowerup.com/img/2015/05-14/20970-b992d574.jpg

Edited by Sudayev

sometimes stuff change thru game development time ... deal with it ...

The Witcher 3 is still amazing game, bit crashy atm. but that's reason I buy games after 3 major updates ;)

plus I'm sure CD Project will sooner or later make 'DELUXE' version and maybe even DX12 renderer ;)

Yeah I know, it's not the first game that got downgraded after brilliantly looking trailers from gaming conventions.

In this case I'd wait even a year longer to get fully polished and better version. Just like Rockstar did with GTA5 for PC's.

sometimes stuff change thru game development time ... deal with it ...

To be honest, it looks pretty shit. The gameplay itself is pretty much the same as in part 2. Ok, but nothing to write home about. What's left is the story, i haven't played enough to judge about that but the immersion is held back by the fact that the game looks like a Skyrim mod.

Sometimes I wonder what games people have secret access to? Since they must be playing some pretty awesome, photo realistic stuff to think that W3 looks like garbage.

Sometimes I wonder what games people have secret access to? Since they must be playing some pretty awesome, photo realistic stuff to think that W3 looks like garbage.

Yeah I´d like to know too.

I read that you can make it look really photorealistic with a few tweaks and Sweet FX profiles.

Damn why is the current GPU market so fucked up? The GTX 970 has too little VRAM to be really future proof and the AMD cards are too powerhungry....

I have no clue what people are talking about.... I can only play at standard with my GPU but it allready looks frikking amazing....the lightning and forest all beautifull

I'm waiting for the next AMD cards with HBM and DX12+ features :) after that I decide what's worth it

I just hope they opt for more than only 4-6GB VRAM

I'm waiting for the next AMD cards with HBM and DX12+ features :) after that I decide what's worth it

I just hope they opt for more than only 4-6GB VRAM

Yeah same here (although I think they might be bloody expensive....), until then = no witcher for me :(

The Witcher 3 certainly does look a good game, although i own the previous two games (bought in a steam sale) and have yet to find the time to play them. So may not purchase this.