Sign in to follow this  
GRS

The Witcher 3

I like the series but the Witcher 3 is ruined by the fact it is keeping CD Projekt RED from working on Cyberpunk 2077, a game I'd much rather see.

I'm looking forward to it very much too! :D The living ecosystem feature sounds very interesting. I've also heard that you no longer rely on rolling in combat which I am very happy for.

I like the series but the Witcher 3 is ruined by the fact it is keeping CD Projekt RED from working on Cyberpunk 2077, a game I'd much rather see.

How does that "ruin" it? 0_o I agree that C2077 looks awesome but I personally prefer TW and regardless of that I'd much rather they finish their current series before starting something else.

I'm looking forward to it very much too! :D The living ecosystem feature sounds very interesting. I've also heard that you no longer rely on rolling in combat which I am very happy for.

Yeah, I really hope it isnt too "freely linear" like the first two. Phenomenal games, but Witchers are supposed to hunt monsters, I want more free roaming and less focus on more narrow stories. If anything, the most accurate witcher game would be totally open world with nothing but side quests. :P

And I agree with the rolling thing too. I liked that it was in TW2, but I did not like how it was such a major factor.

After the first two, I have total faith in CDP to release an excellent finale. I just wish it would arrive soon. :D

All aboard the hype train,yup me included.:o

Loved Witcher 1&2 and I can't wait to see Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077.CD Projekt are one of the few devs left that I'm actually interested in what they make.

How does that "ruin" it? 0_o I agree that C2077 looks awesome but I personally prefer TW and regardless of that I'd much rather they finish their current series before starting something else.

You are, of course, right. I just know that I'll be thinking of 2077 every time anyone mentions CDP, thats all :D

You are, of course, right. I just know that I'll be thinking of 2077 every time anyone mentions CDP, thats all :D

Oh definitely, I can't wait for either.

Looks nice and the music sure is catchy.

Although, what do they mean by multi region open world. A hub system?

This is Da game ... gonna kick those Wild Hunt knights arses :D

An open world with many regions with loadings between them.

Going to play Witcher 2 and this as soon I get a new rig because LOOK AT THAT! My poor machine can't handle it and the experence surely is way better with fancy eyecandy.

I think it will be a big map with some additional places added to it. Just look at that city!

Playing through Witcher 2 on Ultra, love it, best looking RPG to date for me, can't wait for the third, will probably get it for the PS4 (which is finally on the way this week!) :)

An open world with many regions with loadings between them.

Going to play Witcher 2 and this as soon I get a new rig because LOOK AT THAT! My poor machine can't handle it and the experence surely is way better with fancy eyecandy.

So a partial hub system :D

When I ran W2 on my desktop the HDR was all over the place, I had to turn down the contrast all the way... must have been my ATI card (5750)

Playing through Witcher 2 on Ultra, love it, best looking RPG to date for me, can't wait for the third, will probably get it for the PS4 (which is finally on the way this week!) :)

You should buy the PC Version or you will miss out on all those great mods!

Damn this Trailer is good!

I really look forward to tis game.

Maybe this will be the great exeption were I actually preorder a game, not because of nice Trailers, but because the first two games amazed me. Also I think it is time to reward the Dev for his Free DLCs for everyone policy.

And since I own both previous games I would also get a sweet discount on GOG, only 43,79€ instead of 49,97€ (preorder price, release price will be 59,99€)

Will preorder Witcher 3 for sure, the last two games were gems even still havent finished the second one (3-4 restarted and played near end to the 2nd chapter). The trailer already says this will be excelent. Maybe only waiting Kingdom Come Deliverance more.

Ciri and Emhyr check,if they add Francesca Findabair too this game will be so full of win that it will implode.

Yeah, they seem to make this a sequel to the books (they are awesome, read them!) I spotted Ciri, Emhyr and Yennefer

Preordered the PC version from Amazon this morning:

un1A4Q4.jpg

£129.99 but well worth it! :)

139,99€ in Germany, I think this might be too expensive for me.... But damn it looks nice...

Really? That's a bit cheaper than in £, tempted!