Sign in to follow this  
R0T

Co04 Sweep

I'm on it. Think i will release a Update this Night ;)

---------------------------EDIT----------------------------------------

Update is Pending on Armaholic

---------- Post added at 22:57 ---------- Previous post was at 22:11 ----------

New Version is OUT NOW !!!

V1.50

• Added new Text and Style of it
  • Changed Script for Loadout … hoppe this works now !!!

DOWNLOAD

Edited by R0T

Tnkx rot... Awesome mission i will test this mission now !!!!

And gimmi feedback ! please ;)

Any chance to get that mission updated for last stable alpha please (0.56) ?

thanks !

I will Look into it !

heyhoh.

first of all i want to thank you for this very neat and working coop map. Imho there are only very few coop maps out there wich work probalby on a dedi server, so nice work so far.

I personally think the map is a little bit to difficult for 2 players (but for 3 its alright).

In the first encounter we weren't able to kill everyone and the time until the enemey re-attack this outpost is a little bit too short imho.

If I understand the first event correctly the enemeys call for support as soon as one of them leaves the red marked area. If this is true then I have so say that this area is way too small. We tried to attack them from a bigger distance, and one of them trigered the event *beeing escaped* even so he just walked into our death trap: Meaning that we flanked them from both sides and actually killed everyone of them before anyone had the chance to realy call in for support even so the event was triggerd.

You may want to increase the distance an enemy has to move away from the outpost before they are able to call in for support.

Expect this tiny flaw i realy liked the map. An additonal improvement could be a ammobox at the landing site where the team members can choose between a couple of silenced rifles. Not to much ofcourse, but so that everyone of the 4 man team can shoose between marksman, lmg and assault rifle with either ARCO or RCO. Sure, wouldn't be realistic but because of the lacking opportunity to change weapon layouts before the map starts still a good idea imho.

cya, and thx again for this great map.

He thanks for the Feedback.

There are 2 units they begin fleeing when you attack the beach. If you kill them booth no alarm will trigger. So there is no area they have too leave to trigge the alarm. Maybe you haven't see them all ;)

I hade once a ammobox inside the mission but I think it breaks the immersion of the game. I hate it when you start a mission and everybody standing 10 mins on the ammoboxes and searching for the equipment ;) so sorry I don't add this. I therefor added different units so you can choose a little bit. Also look in your inventory there is another aco !

Hi ROT,

nice mission, but once we had to respawn and had to start miles away from the shore at the south-west corner of the map in water. So we refused to go on, because of the worst spawn point ever. Fix this and the mission is great for three players.

Haha i never set the respawnpoint. This is the default sport for it. Sorry will add this in the next update ;)