mondkalb

MBG Killhouses (Arma3)

Do you guys experience problems when breaching/shooting doors/penetration points (white x), so there is an invisible wall you cannot pass until you open/close another door or in editor press ESC (which doesn't work in MP)?

I tested again with only AllInArma Terrain Pack and MBG Houses.

1.Place NATO Soldier

2.Place any Killhouse

3.Shoot the door / use grenades / explosive device

4.Try to enter the building

As mentioned, in editor you can press ESC, open another door or sometimes wait for about half a minute - only then you can make entrance where you intended to.

That quite neutralises the breaching tactic, as of course you want to go quick after opening.

Does someone know the root of the problem and can even provide a solution?

Kind regards.

I tried adding an EventHandler "handleDamage" to one house to set damage of hitPoints to 1 if they are > 0.7. No success. Then I added to the script, that a door in another house opens/shuts, if hitPoint damage in house1 is > 0.7. That's also not working for me unfortunately.

Edit:

The problem happens on both, A3 maps and A2 (AiA) maps.

Hi,

I'm about to make some missions with AI using those awesome buildings.

Can i place AI units inside the buildings, they will not get confused or act strange?

Thankyou a lot.

Hi,

I'm about to make some missions with AI using those awesome buildings.

Can i place AI units inside the buildings, they will not get confused or act strange?

Thankyou a lot.

I've used these buildings and walls in a few missions I've created. Although it was over a year ago, I was getting bizarre behavior with AI having no awareness of anything around them, not moving into adjacent areas through open doorways, and all sorts of issues. This was happening with an otherwise vanilla mod profile, so I could rule out any other mod causing the AI problems. I stopped using this addon for this reason.

To the best of my knowledge, this mod hasn't been updated in a very long time so I have no reason to think the issues have been fixed since then.

Thankyou greengriffon,

I can't find 1 custom building with LOD, AI paths and positions.

Greetings.

Aside from modifying your pbo itself I have a couple of questions 

Not all of the objects are addable in Zeus in game, only the walls, is there a way to make the actual Killhouses and warehouse available in game in zeus ?

Secondly, I am trying to make custom compositions in the editor of pre fab killhouse setups with the walls, use them in game also. Still not able to use them only in the editor itself. 

Thanks

Is there a way to reset the breachable doors, as the targets, so we can make entry after entry until the whole team makes it right?
Thanks in advance

Just curiosity, why not upload this to Steam Workshop? It will reach a lot more people.

2 hours ago, Big Daddy Grimm said:

I see this mod is dead How do I contact author to take it over if possible.

this mod is not dead...so there is nothing to "take over"...

• Like 5

I'm still alive and kicking. :)

Just recently I have uploaded this on steam workshop to provide a legitimate upload, albeit unchanged since release. No further work on this addon is planned.

• Like 3

On 8/13/2017 at 10:08 PM, mondkalb said:

I'm still alive and kicking. :)

Just recently I have uploaded this on steam workshop to provide a legitimate upload, albeit unchanged since release. No further work on this addon is planned.

Mod is great, I have an issue whilst utilising the assets in terrain builder. If I place said assets in terrain builder, export the terrain correctly with the correct shapes/objects I find that the MBG_Buildings in specific the kill houses lack to export properly and don't show on the exported terrain. Any help would be great :)

Make sure to have the virtual path correct of the addon.

P:\mbg\mbg_killhouses_a3

On 03/01/2018 at 7:48 PM, mondkalb said:

Make sure to have the virtual path correct of the addon.

P:\mbg\mbg_killhouses_a3

Sorry for the late response but thank you, that did work! If anyone else has issues like I did do as mondkalb said.