mondkalb

MBG Killhouses (Arma3)

Unpacked files into arma3\@MBG_KH folder. Added -mod=@MBG_KH to command line. Placed a soldier on map in editor. Don't have no MBG-Killhouses nowhere. Did I do somerhing wrong? Is it should be in Side: EMPTY/ Class: MBG-Killhouses ?

UPD: Using the latest stable.

Hi

Did you create an "addons" folder inside the "@MBG_KH" folder ? i just installed the addon and its working fine for me and i am using the last development build.and houses are in Empty>MBG-Killhouses

Hi

Did you create an "addons" folder inside the "@MBG_KH" folder ? i just installed the addon and its working fine for me and i am using the last development build.and houses are in Empty>MBG-Killhouses

Aaahh, thats what I missed - "addons" folder, right. Thanks, man.

Hi

Very nice buildings, however im not sure if your aware that AI just walk through the wall. Just wanted to know if its something your going to fix?

Hi

Very nice buildings, however im not sure if your aware that AI just walk through the wall. Just wanted to know if its something your going to fix?

Not really an issue he can fix as AI can walk through any wall. It's a bug with the RV engine.

Alright, for some reason our dedicated servers will not launch any map that has the Killhouses placed on them even when they're set to allow all addons and the client has them properly installed. I made a mission with them, can host it locally and others can join, but I cannot get it to launch on a dedicated server. It either hangs up or kicks me back to the previous mission. Any ideas?

Alright, for some reason our dedicated servers will not launch any map that has the Killhouses placed on them even when they're set to allow all addons and the client has them properly installed. I made a mission with them, can host it locally and others can join, but I cannot get it to launch on a dedicated server. It either hangs up or kicks me back to the previous mission. Any ideas?

Any fix for this yet? Same issue here. :(

Any fix for this yet? Same issue here. :(

This. :(

Also, is there a way to lock the wooden doors? so players cant open them trough the action menu?

Do you have the Kill House files on the server? A dedicated server needs the files for any mission running a vehicle or building mod.

You can either make a mod folder for them or drop them directly into your server's Addons folder.

Do you have the Kill House files on the server? A dedicated server needs the files for any mission running a vehicle or building mod.

You can either make a mod folder for them or drop them directly into your server's Addons folder.

Can't speak for the poster you quoted but yes, in my case I do have them installed on the server along with a few other mods. Everything else works except massi's DEVGRU mods, I'll remove one at a time this evening and see if it's a compatibility issue.

same, it works fine for us too, we do training on a server with killhouses on it, seems to work just fine :)

Are you going to port some more of these? That would be cool :)

Hey Lately we have been using these for training and we can't find a suitable explosive to destroy the walls without taking the complete building out. can it be set so a charge will destroy the wall and not the building.

Other bugs to report:

cinder walls don't stop bullets (if they where supposed to)

The symmetrical kill house with too front doors, the dividing wall in the first room to the right is walk-able though.

General walls accusing clipping problems people can morph into them. notably the stand alone cinder walls.

Hope this helps.

we love the mod and use it extensively in our training.

John681611 check out my weapons pack, it has a "M38A1 Breaching Charge" that works well against some MBG walls:

If you need a standalone mod I can accommodate but this is what I developed.

John681611 check out my weapons pack, it has a "M38A1 Breaching Charge" that works well against some MBG walls:

Thanks for the offer but our clan is strict on what we can use. It would be better for the wider community If the MGB houses them selves where changed and fixed.

Hi EricJ,

My unit would be very interested in a stand-alone breaching charge. We haven't been using your weapons pack as we do not use TMR autorest and many of the weapons would be duplicates of the same from other mods (HK417s and M107 are in R3F as well). We would absolutely love to have that breaching charge though.

Hi EricJ,

My unit would be very interested in a stand-alone breaching charge. We haven't been using your weapons pack as we do not use TMR autorest and many of the weapons would be duplicates of the same from other mods (HK417s and M107 are in R3F as well). We would absolutely love to have that breaching charge though.

No worries:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8zko6eu72d38tr/M38A1.7z

classname: M38A1_Remote_Mag

Can be found in Magazines if using VAS.

hi guys,

its possible to make the Steel Gate locked or Breachable ??

Where can I find the model for the Large Warehouse with the sliding doors and the 4 skylights? Is it in the vanilla version or only available with this mod?