mondkalb

MBG Killhouses (Arma3)

Aloha!
It was about time that I ported my Killhouse addon to Arma3.

This AddOn adds new walkable buildings.

CONTENT/FEATURES:

• 5 killhouses
  • 1 Shoothouse
  • 1 Big Warehouse
  • Fully functional in Editor and Visitor
  • Highly precise editor-icons for easy alignment
  • Averaging 100 AI-Positions per building
  • Several wall-segments (Straight parts, corners, doors, gates, 3m height an 0.8m height.
  • MP-Synchronized door-/gatesounds
  • Breachable doors and wall-segments

PICTURES:
killhouses_a3_01_th.jpg
killhouses_a3_02_th.jpg
killhouses_a3_03_th.jpg
killhouses_a3_04_th.jpg
killhouses_a3_05_th.jpg
killhouses_a3_06_th.jpg

Here you go:
MBG_Killhouses_A3 (40MB)

Edit:
1th July 2016:
Copyright 2016 Mondkalb. This item is not authorized for posting on Steam (Steam Workshop). Also it may not be included into any collection or part of some other workshop content's upload.
If you wish to upload content that makes use of this(my) mod, please link to the original (this) forum release post.
Edited by mondkalb
  • Like 2

HELL YEAH!!!

Thanks so much Mondkalb.

Breachable doors and wall segments! No sleep for me tonight.

Damn Mondkalb, I love you. Are you reworking Cindercity for A3 also?

Excellent work Mond .... now all we need is a new WOO for Arma3 !!

So these are actually functional if I play them as a single mission?

Yay!

So these are actually functional if I play them as a single mission?

Yay!

Yep, I place one and then gave an enemy squad a Move command and a few went in -I couldn't see if there were building positions because my editor text is all gone. Needless to say I went in to clear house but the AI were quick to dispatch me. The shutter windows are functional as well tho I'd like to know the animate command to be able to get the AI to pop them open -surprise!

Video footage for those waiting for a new gaming PC please? ;(

I'm uploading a short one right now. Should be up in about 20 minutes (pretty poor connection right now, sorry....)

There you go.

It works pretty good, but I encountered 1 problem when placing units inside the house:

They are stuck in the ground. It seems as for them the floor is not solid. You need to use setPos to set them 1m above ground so they actually are "above" the floor.

Edited by RedPhoenix

Thanks! It would be sweet if someone could show the whole wall/door breaching thing as well!

Problem is, that ArmA3 doesnt have any Door-Breaching Explosiv right now.

Just Satchel Charges, but they would blow up the entire building :D

Problem is, that ArmA3 doesnt have any Door-Breaching Explosiv right now.

Just Satchel Charges, but they would blow up the entire building :D

It also has explosive charges, which work a treat on the walls and doors of these buildings.

• Like 1

Great, will download ASAP then... It's a shame handguns are so ineffictive up until now, though...

Yay!

It looks bloody awesome when blowing holes in the walls, it would great if we could do this on buildings too because it looks far more convincing then the current damage models. It would be so cool pounding buildings with tank shells and blowing holes through wall segments rather than the entire building collapsing.

Fantastic mod!!!! Here's an idea, create a ticket on the Feedback tracker asking BIS to create damage models like they way you have made it.

It did not take you long to do this right? It should not be difficult for BIS to create those for the current building models.

Just show your mod as an example and maybe... they could employ you to do it for them lol.

Fantastic mod!!!! Here's an idea, create a ticket on the Feedback tracker asking BIS to create damage models like they way you have made it.

It did not take you long to do this right? It should not be difficult for BIS to create those for the current building models.

Just show your mod as an example and maybe... they could employ you to do it for them lol.

He works for BIS..

Oops i had no idea, sorry lol. I dont come on here as often as i used to... forgive me dude.

---------- Post added at 19:47 ---------- Previous post was at 19:46 ----------

Ah i missed the BI Developer under the name. Well the great to possibilities to come ;)