Sign in to follow this  
antoineflemming

NATO Special Operations Command [BETA]

Wait i did download the hotfix and is that all or theres more?

Yeah, that's all. Where'd you put the folder? Because all you need to do is put the folder (the folder's name is @NATO) in your My Documents folder and make sure you enable it in the Expansions menu.

I repleaced my old NATO With the new ones But i didnt see any new units

Well I did cause I enable NATO Whne it was alpha and i repleaced the NATO With other NATO So it is Enabeled

This is really weird. If possible, could you post up an image of your editor with the Units menu open, and show the Unit drop-down list (the one that shows NATO and other custom units)?

And, just so we're clear, the alpha version worked for you and the beta version doesn't? The new unit should be called Sapper under NATO Special Operations Command > US Direct Action Element. All the others should be there if it worked during the alpha.

Okay so i managed to fix it...Turns out The PBO I put there wasnt complete Anyway post a new update soon Please I love this Mod The uniforms are jsut.Wow.....Even your Keffiah Kuyifah headgear Was awsome i realy sure od hope you make some KSK Unit with it!

Oh, I have the KSK already in there. They just aren't wearing those keffiyehs (or kufiyahs, however you want to spell it). I'm waiting on Cunico to make a full headwrap version of his shemagh. I think that'd look a lot better than my kufiyahs. For me, I just can't get the weighting right on them.

Nice work! Is there a Version with Tropentarn or Wüstentarn for the KSK planned?

Nice work! Is there a Version with Tropentarn or Wüstentarn for the KSK planned?

Nope. For most of the units (as in all but DAE), the point of the addon is to feature a new multi-terrain camo pattern for each, so each nationality has a multi-terrain version of their camo patterns. That's why the color scheme for most of the camo patterns is similar to Multicam.

Mmm gonna do fictional ((ArmaVerse Countries)) ones? :3

Hadn't considered inventing new countries, but I might. It'd be different, so I might. But, I like fanfic (wish the old Armaverse Fanfic thread would get resurrected), so I'm gonna make up a whole story behind it. Already thinking of one in relation to my two current addons. The project I really want to do is a North Africa one, with maybe a fictional Middle Eastern or Caucasus country.

Currently working on my SCO addon, which includes a hidden Raven vest made by BIS.

Edited by antoineflemming

No imean make a KSK Uniform based on Green army body :)

Oh, I have the KSK already in there. They just aren't wearing those keffiyehs (or kufiyahs, however you want to spell it). I'm waiting on Cunico to make a full headwrap version of his shemagh. I think that'd look a lot better than my kufiyahs. For me, I just can't get the weighting right on them.

Almost done, just got some touching up to do than off to textures. Been a bit busy so not much time to work on it, but I will get it done.

Wow. Fantastic Units Mod. One of, if not, THE favorite.

U_B_combatuniform_blk_crye

Getting an error for a missing icon pic in the Inventory.

Is this the mod its from? I lost track but the uniform

is all black so was guessing it might be from yours

someone suggested. :confused:

That would of be nice... Chernarussian SF, Takistani... Nogovan... *cough* Capraian BFS "Brigata Forze Speciali - Special Warfare Brigade"

I think some armaverse and fiction is needed, its something... New

Wow. Fantastic Units Mod. One of, if not, THE favorite.

U_B_combatuniform_blk_crye

Getting an error for a missing icon pic in the Inventory.

Is this the mod its from? I lost track but the uniform

is all black so was guessing it might be from yours

someone suggested. :confused:

Yes, that's this mod. I've been focusing on pushing out new uniforms and units, haven't taken the time to update the icons.

No i mean make a KSK Uniform based on Green army body :)

Hadn't thought about it, but I could do one.

Quick little bug found when starting up Arma 3, "SF_NATO_Shemagh requires spec4_fshemaghs

Same here. Both addons in the same folder and newest version.

Hmm. That's weird. Is there any one else here that has this issue?

i do as well

Maybe another addon causes this. Easiest is to remove its dependence ("requiredAddons") from the config.

I'll try just loading this addon and the one it requires and see what happens

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm going to do. Update still incoming, just will be later than expected (hopefully I'll get it done today).

Thats the only thing I don't get. If my addon alone doesn't have any errors and yours doesn't as well, than why is this error coming up at all?

AntoineFlemming's

ghe8.jpg

[bETA]

Version 0.75

Required Addons: Cunico's Hidden Identity Pack

Installation:

-Put the .pbo files in your ArmA3 AddOns folder. The use of mod folders is strongly encouraged.

*NOTE: ALL INCLUDED PBO FILES NEEDED

Credits:

-Bohemia Interactive

-Cunico

Download (MediaFire) [123.4MB]: http://www.mediafire.com/?3k0bhmlyt1yb9xb

FIRST POST UPDATED AS WELL

Edited by antoineflemming